How do I become more flexible?

How do I become more flexible?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yoga

Flexibility is something that has to be done really consistently to make good progress.

Whether it's before, or after your workout, just stretch consistently, and it'll develop over time. A long time. It looks really effortless for people that are flexible, but it took them years to develop that shit.

Why is her ass on backwards?

Starting Stretching + Molding Mobility

Flexibility is for faggots

I am become erection

So she can make her man never want to leave

Compression and mobility is what kills me the most since the pains continue even after the exercises.

Stretching rack

Actually I've always been flexible and it didn't take years to develop Jack shit. I've always been able to do splits etc. No problem. Even now as an adult, I can roll over into splits first thing in the morning even if I haven't stretched in like a year. I get comments like "oh you must do yoga" etc. And I tell them no I find yoga extremely boring and I'm naturally this way. Being super flexible is actually genetic. My joints also fall out of place easily. You can Google it, it's a genetic thing. Stretching will help, but it'll only get you so far

You're talking about hypermobility

Are you talking about her hips or sexuality? she looks pretty flexible either way

try fucking your own butt a whole bunch

Never gonna make it.

Women hate her

this made my dick twitch.

Pretty impresive but dpes flexibility improve sex?

the answer my friend is yes. it makes it more fun because you can try all the kama sutra shit.

More muscle mass decreases flexibility.

Bicyclers would have more flexibility than even a muscular gymnast.

Flexibility isnt everything

>More muscle mass decreases flexibility
Somebody link this clown Piana contorting.

Oh jebus
I'd go to jail for balls deep and violent yet tender and loving rape
I don't even like gay chicks. The fuck is going on?

Karma sutra?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kama_Sutra

mostly known for its extensive collection and description of different sexual positions.

Cool is the book worth getting or should i just google some of the poses?

How can you not know about the kama sutra?

If you're serious about this shit get Jujimufus' book Legendary Flexibility. There are also some other books regarding the subject like 'a scientific approach to stretching' but Juji really knows his shit when it comes to mobility. Buy his god damn book and read it.
Does anybody even read outside of Veeky Forums anymore?

Get the book. A lot of the info is fairly...dumb. Especially about putting pastes and shit on your dick.

BUT it has a lot of good information.

I only lost my virginity a month ago.

Okay thanks. Any postion you recomend trying first?

There is a 99.9% chance that fat women will get triggered by this photo

Not him but, i would recomend:
REVERSE PILEDRIVER

Flexibility should be done for improving daily tasks, and fitness goals. too much flexibility is unnecessary.

Yeah finally and the chick was not to bad either.
Thanks I will try it.

name?

>mfw i had a Veeky Forums gf that could do this and looked like that
shes now a heroin junkie who fucks dudes off tinder for heroin

Missionary nigga. Basic simple direct and once foreplay/testing her waters is over I find that it's the most effective. From there I can use some other moves depending on her reactions her personality and how tight( or in the rare case how loose)she is.

I honestly only remember the movements themselves and actions but not the names.

I'm in love
But just stretch every day first foam roll to get lose then stretch out brah I went from not being able to touch my toes to being able to put the back sides of my hands on the ground
It's gonna hurt like a cunt for the first couple weeks though

Underage b&

Nina Burri

Try the Lotus, or having sex on your sides. They're simple enough for beginners but still fucking fun