Poorfag here...

Poorfag here. I quit the gym about a month ago to save money since gf is bleeding me dry of money and motivation to train.

Feeling huge regret as I am now becoming fat ontop of being poor.

My question is whether or not I get back my gym membershit, start buying for my own home gym or find some bodyweight excersizes that will fill that void for free at home.

Dump your harpy gf who's fucking making you poor you dip

>having a leech gf when you're poor

I hope you starve to death retard.

Step 1: ditch gains goblin

But...muh emotions

>gainz goblin
>gainz goblin who is also a leech
That bitch better be a 10 nigger

She's not really a leech. We go out a lot to which I spoil her with food. Ontop of that she's too supportive that I'm not THAT fat.

The positivity is deceiving me into a comfortable fat self.

Figure out your priorities. Why the fuck ask others? You're the only person who has any idea on what they want and what they need.

Just go to a 10$ a month budget gym. Anyone can fit that into their finances.

Ah ok so this is either bait or you're a fucking faggot

She sounds shitty

Not even meming.

Knowing that is half the battle though...I know I can tell her I want to eat my own clean shit...but it does cancel out a lot of the stuff she habitually wants to do - eat fat food/ chocolate etc.

Would put her at an 8. If she lost weight she'd be a 9 for sure.

> $10 a month

Not OP, but fuck I'm jealous, I psy $15 a week

get back your gym membership

home gym is expensive as fuck and bodyweight excersizes are just a meme

Living in Australia the cheapest gyms around I know are about $30 a fortnight. Though I like this idea and will research anything around that price.

>fat
>8

pick one nigger

I wouldn't say they're a meme but 95% of people who attempt either don't know what they're doing or lack commitment. Or both.

Open your mind, cuck.

kek.

Will have to bump it down to a 6 then.

Op here. That's like 95% of people going to the gym though, as well. Right?

Or by simply choosing the gym are you more likely to grab gains even if your a fucking spaz on the elliptical ?

No because it's not rocket science to pick up free weights and do some compound or iso lifts. You have to be a moron to think you'll make gains getting on an elliptical

>it's not a leech guys
>just because it's attached to me
>just because it's bleeding me dry
>not a leech

fpbp