How do I become confident when my face is a 4/10 on a good day?

How do I become confident when my face is a 4/10 on a good day?

You don't.

face it that you are ugly

t. 2/10 face on good days and i still get laid

Plastic surgery

just beeee yourself

Work out and were nice clothing

What exactly is nice clothing?

Raping doesn't count

Read the sticky

Something clean, something that makes it look like you put the right amount of effort into how you dress (not too much, not too little), and something that shows off your v-taper.

Do ugly prople find themselves attractive or are they aware by themselves that they are ugly?

painfully aware
:c

I always thought I was at least kinda average but I'm not so sure anymore.

Post your face so we can rate you i doubt you really are a 4/10

Litearlly just something that fits. 75% of guys who go out on a friday night are wearing ill-fitted clothing.

When I'm at home, don't want to do it at work.

how long is that gonna take

2 hours at the very most.

ask BigNig he has the same problem and appears very confident

OK ill bump the thread until then

bump for picture

I'm the same.
3/10, when I'm depressed, I feel like 2 or 1, but when I Feel good, I feel like I could hit the 4 mark.
I got confident ony when I was 20something. At uni, with no friends, alone most of the time, i had a lot of time to think. I read quite a lot, that helped too. 23 now.
I realised that people are all shit and they feel like shit most of the time. I decided to "just be myself", I've always felt kinda alienated and given the way I look it is only understandable. While I could not care less about Zyzz, his "be a sick cunt, not a sad cunt" is what I recommend everyone does.

So I am myslelf, I know that people are always going to judge me by my looks the first thing they do anyway, and thus no matter what, I'll always have this stigma of being ungly clinging to me. THIS is my biggest strength. My vulnerability is immediately visible, I have nothing to hide, unlike others, so I can feel secure, and thus, confident.
That does not mean that I am a pussy slaying alpha, but I do not act or feel like pathetic sad cunt 99% of the time.

Incidentally, I do have a girlfriend. She's 5, so way better than I had ever thought I could get, if any. There's another girl I think that, had I not been already in a relationship, would go after me. She's 5 as well. Why? Because I simply don't give a fuck, I am not trying to emulate the latest fad, or fit the general "jock/popular guy/nerd...." scheme.
The other one even told me that I am different. THis is because 1) I am myself, and 2) I'm not trying to get into her panties. This means that I can be kinda mean to her from time to time (rather more than not, which is also why I believe she's into me, my gf told me that she got interested in me also because of me being different than others) but mean without the ";) just a joke gurl, u kno ur gr8 ;)" shit that guys pull to seem playful.

>Incidentally, I do have a girlfriend. She's 5
called the cops you sick fuck

You don't have to bump it every 10 minutes, Veeky Forums isn't that fast.

I do t even get to talk to girls. They are repulsed.

Pls don't
Obviously you can't walk up to a 8/10chick and be like "hullo gurrrrrrrrrl what bout sum vaginal filling?"
You hang around with people.
I'm at uni, which helps.
And you kinda get to know others. My personality is however quite good and I'm rather ... like charming but ugly so not that? I always thought it's just people patronising me for being ugly like "oh, well, yeah then, at least let me act nice towards him" but more and more I think that it may be more than just that.

Don't be too mean but don't sugarcoat it either.

5/10

Not irredeemable but the recessed chin isn't doing you any favors.

Also you might want to start some sort of anti hair loss regimen for that receding hairline of yours.

Learn to shave

rate me lads, give it to me straight senpai

6/10

0/10

You're not that ugly, but there is something about your face that makes you look beta as fuck. Maybe try a new hairstyle/start growing a beard.

fix your chin and you'd (probably) be golden

I like myself a lot more with a 3-5 day beard but it was too much this morning, so I had to shave today. I did it lazily but it's not like that has turned all the girls off.

And how do I fix my chin? I can't afford 5k+ for something that might increase my chances and chewing isn't going to change my bone structure.

small mouth but meh what can you do. other than that you're fine

Grow a beard.

Beards right now are auto 6/10. Just dont look like a dirty Arab.

Op here

rate my face from 1 to pizza /10
also i hate that i have no eyebrows.

well i was going to suggest surgery but since you cant afford it you can try to save it by looking up proper tongue posture

you're trolling right? you look like more alpha jacksepticeye. grow some balls and approach that qt you've been eyeing

He's not OP.

no eyebrows isnt that bad. pizza face somewhat is. have a doctors opinion on it

yup took me some time to realize op posted and that this is a screenshot

Why not fill in your eyebrows, user? Also, there's plenty of acne-specific skincare routines that you could try out that might help clear up your skin. My sister-in-law has cystic acne and she manages to keep her skin clear most of the time.

Ive been to a doctor about it many times but they are saying that they cant give me Accutane (A-Vitamin) just yet, so instead of that they've been giving me useless antibiotic cycles of Tetracycline for a few years now =(

ok since you know accutane is basically vitamin a eat many vitamin a rich foods.

Why can't they give you Accutane? I feel like that's better than pumping you full of antibiotics (though admittedly, I don't know anything about acne). Maybe a different doctor would let you use it?

There are alot of horrible side effects from it.
The worst one IMO being hair loss which i really dont want.
Also rash and flaky skin are some pretty common ones i wouldnt wanna have.

That sucks, user, but you look pretty young, so maybe it'll go away when you get older?
In the mean time, if you haven't already, try messing around with your diet and see which foods might trigger your acne (many of my friends claim their acne lessened when cutting out dairy). If that doesn't work, maybe try out tea tree oil and aloe vera gel. Aloe vera may not cure your acne, but it does lessen the appearance of scars and redness, so you've really got nothing to lose using it.

Rate my facial aesthetics or lack thereof Veeky Forumsizens

LOL

hair style makes you look like your stuck in 2008 but your face is very good looking

How about you don't cover half your face with those glasses, you look very young and kind of fedoraish

>but your face is very good looking
My chin kills me.

>covering the eye area
The eye area is literally the most important part of the face
It goes:
1) Eye Area
2) Midface
3) Lower Third (china + jawline)

clear up ur acne and get a tan and youll be a solid 7

Girls even attractive ones told me that I have very pretty eyes. I have long lashes and shit that is apparently good.

>gingers
>tan
bruh....

Then you're definitely not a 3. Piss off with your pity thread.

Be a sick cunt, not a sad cunt

more recent pic related just imagine hair from first pic

Fedoraish? fr?

You look beta because of your weak chin and your scrawny neck. Since chins are mostly genetic I suggest growing a beard. For your neck, I would do neck bridges neck harnesses or neck sit ups. Thick neck makes someone look alpha and a beta gay numale

>what is fake tan

fix your hairstyle

Neck exercises will make me look less beta? Really? Will look into it, thanks.

I was going to get a haircut this Saturday anyway, I don't have any ideas, so I'll ask the girl.

short back and sides

easy