Really just imagine being Chad, how easy he has it

Really just imagine being Chad, how easy he has it

You wake up at 10am after a full night of GH-releasing sleep. Your hair looks effortlessly styled even when messy. You eat your breakfast and take a shirtless selfie "cooking eggs!" "it's bacon time!" and post it to IG.

You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Then your ride comes to pick you up. A limo from the agency to take you to your photoshoot of the day. You spend 2-3 hours in good lighting with a female model, posing and cracking jokes with snack breaks in between. You collect your fat paycheck and head out.

In between all this you've gotten literally hundreds of IOIs from women - on the street, on the train, in the grocery store. The entire world is like a runway because chicks keep GAWKING at you and cant control themselves. You have to hide a shit-eating grin - how can life be so amazing you wonder as you shake your head and laugh.

Now you go to the gym for some weight lifting and briefly glance at the bloated pimply moonfaces high-fiving each other over their 4 plate squats. You see a chick secretly snapping a pic of you from the corner of your eye but ignore it and laugh.

80th text message of the day comes in. It's the desperate sloot from tinder who has messaged you 3 times in a row, begging you to be her FWB. You don't feel like smashing though and just want to play video games. This thought doesn't give you any second-doubts or cognitive dissonance or anxiety over turning down sex because pussy is a never-ending stream for you, a commodity.

Quick check on instagram - your unshaven unshowered selfie has 80000 likes with 9/10 hbbs posting kissy emojis and tagging their hot friends

"@kayley this is the guy i was telling you about!"

"future husband"

"I.CANT.BREATHE"

"@tiffanyyy @jessicaxo @amber92 ohmy****ingGOD"

Another stream of endorphins release upon seeing this validation. The tenth time today. Better than any drug out there. Heroin without the side effects. You smile as your self-esteem is satiated. Your genetics are celebrated. You are intrinsically desired Women want you for you. Not your money or your social connections, they want YOU.

And just think that's just a day in the life of Chad

Kill yourself you fucking autist

>IOI

kek

>just get IOIs brah

I died at the Instagram replies

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

at one side im thinking
>jesus christ some people truly are living the life on easymode
but on other side, this is all natural as it gets.
Strongest male (in this case gifted with aesthetic genes), gets to choose who and when to gift with his superior seed that ensures healthy and strong offspring. He is source of positive evolution of the species. By choosing chad over skinnyfat beta male women are literally saving the human population from negative degeneration of genotype.

It is us, the ugly, sickly and average bringing the entire genus down.

In natural world we would have minimal chance of procreation.

kek is that manletdestiny?

yeh lanklet, umad?

> He is source of positive evolution of the species
Yeah because his good looks mean that he can't be completely fucked up psycho inside or an idiot, right?

same fallacy goes also for beta male friend.

times have changed,and so did ideals, mechanics behind evolution of species havent

If you think this
>In natural world we would have minimal chance of procreation.
Is true then there would be no ugly people alive today.

Idiot.

>You put on a plain white tee and some jeans. You haven't shaved or showered and your wardrobe is as basic as it gets but NONE of it matters because your face just makes everything work. It's the uglies who agonize over which direction to style their hair or how much stubble to trim or what shirt to wear with what pants to look good. All irrelevant to you.

Unless your work place has a strict dress code why would someone even put efforts in their hairstyle and clothing? I'm no chad but i'm decent at getting girls and it's always chuckle inducing to see some average looking dudes trying hard to look good thanks to their clothes

>why would someone even put efforts in their hairstyle and clothing?
Because it makes you look better
>but but I look always look good xD
Good for you

You really think thats what its like to be a model?

>be 9/10 average fashion model
>big shoot coming up, literally only been eating bullion cubes for the past three days to burn extra body fat
>just want to go and have a drink with friends
>day finally comes, driver picks me up and takes me to some random rich guys house or random photo studio
>famished and dehydrated, i am cycled in and out of othes and poses for 12 hours
>can't even take a piss, since these people are paying for my time
>finally done, go straight to a hotel room and try to eat but can't since my stomach is so upset from starving myself
>eat a few crackers to settle my stomach, then pass out masturbating to hentai

You make bank as a model, but its not a glamorous lifestyle.

P I Z Z A
I
Z
Z
A

Thanks for ruining my day
Why even avoid /r9k/ if you faggots leak to other boards

You're a fucking idiot if you think that in the natural world, success is dependent on the aesthetics of your skull and the skin plastered around it. There are so many factors, today and thousands of years ago, that constitutes a successful male. You cannot boil it down to one thing, especially when that thing is one of the least important facets in the success of that particular sex.

If you're ugly, thank the cosmic asshole that shat you at that you're a male. Looks is one of the least important things to consider for a man. It surely helps, of course, but if you're the top dog in every regard but aesthetics, you'll still be the alpha that slays

No that's what it's like to be Chad you copecel geek
Chad can eat nothing but extra large deep dish pizzas for 3 days and go out drinking and still burn bodyfat

Why do you even perpetuate this silly meme? It's not funny, it's not clever. It borders on homosexual worship and only fools with little to no social experience actually believe it

I think it might be his fetish. His desire to be humiliated has grown so extreme, he can only masturbate to men that are so perfect they violate the laws of physics.

i wanna be Chad so much, why God whyy

Pathetic

What does "cope" even mean in this context? The situation youve put forward is a nonsensical fantasy, I was good looking enough to get minor roles in kids tv shows when i was younger and the filming day consists of hours of filming and hours of doing literally nothing, The worst was when we literally stood up and did the same scene for 8 hours for one shoot at a "climactic point" in the story, everyone had to do it, the leads who were all handsome/aesthetic, and every minor/one episode character like me, it was fucking hell.

It wont be any different for a serious modelling/photoshoot.

>minor roles in kids tv shows
>even in the same league as what Chad does
lmfao keep coping

Go gobble some cock.
I miss baneposting

Puas are the most bluepilled faggot cucks in existence

I'm not mad at Chad I just want to be like him

I can't stop cracking up.

>coping
The only thing about these PSL faggots that pisses me off desu
They think it's funny to respond with "cope" to anything and everything, it's not btw