>got 4.5, the lowest
>oneitis got 13.2
>get the depresso and don't go to classes the next day
How do I get Veeky Forums, anons

>How do I get Veeky Forums, anons

read the fucking sticky

>get the depresso

... or maybe just kill yourself

Just do lots of cardio. Improving your cardiovascular capacity will make you better at the beep test.

>My life sucks, I'm fat
>I should go to Veeky Forums
>Sticky thread?
>lel
>fucking
>implying
>I don't wanna diet or work out
>Let's ask Veeky Forums
>Fucking faggots won't give up their secrets

An hero yourself post haste

What is a beep test

Theres 2 lines 25m or so apart, it will start and you need to get to the other line before the beep. It will go from 1-1 to 1-2 to 1-3 etc till it goes to 2-1 where the time between beeps is less.

>4.5
ARE YOU SERIOUS????????

I'm one of the worst and I'm at 9.4

how is that an improvement to simply measuring time?

It's really called the pacer test, hence the changes in pace. 4-5 is terrible, but I've seen much worse.

Its not about time.
Its about number of laps within a specified time.

Its
>beep
>run to the other side
>beep
>run to the other side

The time between beeps gets progressively shorter.

Assuming your oneitis is a gril that is a pretty impressive score

lmao u fatass you can walk up to lvl 5. i got 13 with no training

How the fuck? I got 37 my first try when I was 300lbs. 4 is literally a walking pace.

Idk but I was running from.the start. Maybe it depends on the pacer test, because I go on low-intensity seven hour hikes without problem.

why do you run from the start ???? like thats just retarded. plus bike rides doesn't count

>running from the test
It's called the fucking PACER test you mongoloid. You're supposed to pace yourself.

I had to run to make the beeps.

Also hikes =/= bikes and I'm well aware of that

Cardio.
If you can play basketball do it.
Do the steve nash 20 minutes workout, but since you're shit you'll probably take an hour to do it.

You can use your score to infer your VO2 max, but mostly that's not how it's used.

does she have a penis?

Do 60 120s

Sprinting helps running long distance more than any other exercise

Couch to 5k you fucking fat ass
Dont come back until you're skinny

God I fucking hope so

I thought the same thing..

You can see very fast gains from that unfit state. Do interval training and when you want to stop make sure you do one more and go hard all the way to the end of it. You should feel nausea. Maybe start with 200m sprints. Work up to 400m and beyond

You'll improve lactate tolerance and vo2 max dramatically. If you don't have a track around find a hill to train on. Or sprint between power poles.

I remember we once did that in high school. I was pretty much untrained and runescape addicted and I got 19 (4.8km total distance) and beat everyone from my year lel

I think I did like 140 in hs. It was done the width of a basketball court about

You mean you went up and down 19 times and got a 3.4.