WW2 Soldiers

How come that the Wehrmacht/Waffen ss soldier's looked like skinny fat's, still conquered all of Europe?

Like pic related, he's got a very masculine defined face but he so looks so goddamn skinny.

I've always wondered why this is so can anyone here give a clear answer as to why these soldiers were strong as fuck and had endurance like a horse, despite being DYEL.

Cus they were on a strict diet, and most of the time they were running on the predecessor of that what we call crystal meth, they also were subject to other forms of hard drugs, yet not only the soldiers were using these more then half germany was on math at the time.

Germany had a lot of early success in WW2 due to a full embrace of mechanization that others had not yet caught on to

not due to the brute strength of their troops, it wasn't ancient warfare

>Strict diet

Like what, high carbohydrates and low everything?

Also, by crystal meth you mean testosterone right?

They didn't need brute strength, but they still looked very testosterone heavy in their faces which I just don't understand.

The best soldiers tend to be "otter mode" guys. Your 1RMs don't mean shit. All that matters is that you can run around and carry shit all day long.

Germanics have always had that look. Squarish head, squarish jaw, manly faces, and it oftentimes unfortunately shows up on their women.

t. Germanic

my brother and I are very masculine and handsome while my sisters have kind of suffered a mannish fate

Yeah how u gonna fire a machine gun when you're DYEL?

I'm also Germanic, Germanic is better than nordic. Nordic means cuckic.

why the fuck would you need big muscles in war? you just gotta have enough strength to lift your equipment and carry it around for a long time. it's all about endurance.

Nordics are a little too fair desu

they look like fairies

Because with big muscles you're stronger and the enemy is more scared of you.

Lmao are Veeky Forums this oblivious ?

>intelligent tacticians
>hard workers
>strong and high endurance
>proud nationalists and great teamwork
>advanced technology and strategies
>brave

roman manlets conquered Europe when physical strength was more important. If you can walk while carrying shit you can conquer anything

They did

>with big muscles the enemy is more scared of you

the banners and reputation alone are enough to scare any opposition into shitting their pants

in war

money > resources > strategy/tactics/command > BIG BALLS OF STEEL > endurance > physical strength

Yeah guys i bet rich piana and really strong folks like him would be the best soldiers ever so why arent all our troops today buff like him???

There was plenty of hand to hand fighting in WW2 where this would have been a factor but for even a century before that most battles consisted of shooting, and being shot at by, the enemy even tho you only knew they were there because of those bullets cracking back at you or if you were lucky somebody told you.

Soldiers in WW2 where skinny because they were probably born during war rationing, grew up in the Great Depression/Weimar Republic and then spent there days running about with only small meals to survive on.

Facial features are genetic not dietary.

A M P H E T A M I N E S A L T S

Lol why they naked

Boys aged 10-18 participated in the hitler youth. There they seeked activities like trekking, wrestling and boxing. Basically functional strength training in a team enviroment. So before a man became a soldier he already had several years of these physical activites.
Strength was rather neglected in favour of endurance because you don't that as a soldier as much. You have to carry your gear while marching but actual fighting would occur at a distance with firearms.
I can give you a rough translation what Hilter viewed as the ideal man himself: "the future boy must be agile like a greyhound, tough like leather and hard like steel".

They fucking lost haha. Nazi cucks get the fuck out

I love their haircuts. Shame that it's appropriated by the gays and liberals.

I have my haircut similar to the Hitler youth pics straight to the t.

Better question
>why did someone take a photo?

nordic/germanic master race

Are they all ottermode or what

>mfw people are literally educated by computer games, movies and memes these days
Quit Veeky Forums, stop lifting and get a decent level of education you stupid monkey.

War = mental toughness and endurance.

We don't want the guy who can bench press a house but gets autistic about his diet/supplements/gains

We want the guy that can combat shuffle for miles with 100+ lbs of gear on him for days with little food and sleep and never thinks about quitting.

All soldiers are skinny. When my dad went into the marine corps, he dropped from a buff 180 to 140 at 5'10. You only need enough muscle to carry your gear and pull yourself over a ledge. More muscle only decreases your agility, requires more calories, and makes it harder to swim.

>Implying Nordics aren't Germanics.

Well I can't carry shit all day, but I'm good for five or six hours. I used to spend 3-4 hours carrying heavy logs up and down a hill every Saturday and Sunday for firewood. My last 2 jobs have also been very physical (as a mason I would carry bricks and buckets of mortar up a ladder all day or carry boxes of goods around the store as a sales associate). I also like to think I'm not DYEL, bordering on a smaller version of thicc.

this

>Math
>Not even once

Germanic women are pretty hot desu

Hahaha 80% of German Artillery was propelled by horses
> full embrace of mechanization
LMAA

You don't need an insane amount of strength to do that.

Scho-ka-kola chocolate that is very high in caffeine and the such, hype those otters up. And meth was used by the Japanese suicide bombers to hype them up too, too bad it didnt make the slanted eyed fucks bulletproof

War is an endurance sport, atleast in some parts of the world.
Anyone who does endurance sports knows that they will never achieve aesthetics, it's the sacrifice you have to make for athleticism. I have only a few cousins, all of them rank in the nationals in sports like speedwalking, biathlon and skiing. They all look like hungry hungry skellies. Meanwhile I'm dabbling in strength training and picturemog all with the hypertrophy from novice-tier lifts.
Soldiers are not strong. Despite only having experience from a year of conscription, strength is zero dollar value for a soldier. We had a competitive powerlifter at continental level amongst us at rookie training. He was a manlet but still about 200 lbs and not fat at all. he was not suitable to be a soldier, no mental willingness to push through when shit gets real level even at level 1.
Battle is atrophical as fuck, your body is going to get accustomed to light suprlus weight ariund the clock and several isometric holds.
Big mussles will do fuck all.

Because being in the military is all about long distance cardio.

>when you do the faceapp and the female you is still manfaced while the masculine you doesn't look that different