Why do people do this?

Why do people do this?

So companies will sponsor him. No company is going to sponsor someone who won't say "I do not do steroids", because then it looks like that company supports steroid use. This perpetuates the culture that makes people think you can achieve crazy bodies without steroid use. A chick actually tried to tell me Dana Lin Bailey wasn't on the juice, which is absurd to people in the know.

fpbp

It's just a tag for visibility. There's tons of apps that let you type in a few hash tags then pump out a bunch of hastags related to that one. It's why people tag a bunch of unrelated shit to their pics, it's to increase visisbility.

This. And let's face it. Even with steroids there's no garauntee that you'll end up looking anything close to that.

Im more worried about the #fitgirl #fitnessgirl hastags. What if im tryna fap and i run into this shit. Thats just fucked up

>im natural cuz
>steroids r 4 fags
>you calling me a fag
>*dies of heartattack*

Lets see those testicles faggot

cuz hes a nigger

not only that but saying "I use steroids" implies that he got that body only because of steroids and that the supplements dont work.

if the athlete looks ripped as fuuuarkkk and says "yo buy this protein,bcaa and greatine I use from this company and you will get BIG GOD DAMMNIT" idiots will think OH YEAH THAT MUST BE IT instead of steroid usage.

I don't understand how people dont get it. Also steroids are illegal in most countries.

I mean anyone who has any experience knows that he isn't natty, but beginners who are young probably have no clue.
Pretty sad for them honestly

Are there any particularly good Instagram/YouTube accounts that are actually natty? I always feel like I have a very iffy concept of what natty really looks like because of shit similar to this.

Not this guy of course, but guys who aren't near as big and it's dubious whether or not they're actually natural

>And let's face it. Even with steroids there's no garauntee that you'll end up looking anything close to that.
you're taking the wrong steroids bro, take 500mg of testosterone enanthate when cruising and blast three times a year at 1g and 500mg trembolone acetate, do this for one year or so and you'll be at this level easily if you already lift, you don't know the power of tren dude lol, i've done couple test cycles and it was always good, i felt strong and alive, but with tren shit is out of this world, on my first cycle my bench went from 255lbs to 335 in one month

If the hormones are legit then the bodies they build at similar doses and similar bodyfat% are also similar.

Different bone structure and muscle shapes are genetic. There are obviously differences there.

But the truth is genetic responce to LEGIT gear is quite predictable.

"Bad" genetics is about 5% less muscle than average, and good is like 5% more. That isn't exact figures, the point is differences genetically are marginal.

Even the effect if training has diminished returns. You could train like a pro-strongman and gain only 5% more than a bro splitter who relies on fluff and pump and hammer strength & smithy mech BS.

The hormones do the majority. They make your margin of error far wider on everything else too.

The vast differences you see in AAS users are down to:

1). Dose

2). Type of steroids in the stack

3). HGH

4). Slin

5). Genetics - structure & shapes

6). Diet

7). Training

>a couple of test cycles to get to 255lbs bench

Joe Delaney

i wasn't training for strength and i also benched almost 300lbs, but it was june last year, i was also 203lbs, went for 195 for the rest of the year and now i'm 221lbs at 6'0,

Vegan Gainz

he said good

brosciencelife

at what age was your first cycle?