Steroids general

Steroids general.

Jacked LARPing fags only.

Go read the wiki on leddit.

Previous

tfw dog has diarrhea, my rice went bad, the fish dont taste good, I crashed my estrogen, and I cant find another quest bar in my pantry

Are we allowed to talk about /sst/ here?

nope

>tfw having no problems getting hard with qt
>tfw the pussy is good and she gets so wet
>tfw IT'S SO FUCKING DIFFICULT TO CUM

Seriously brah takes me forever and I have to work hard as fuck, and think of the dirtiest shit to even get close, and then the orgasm is like rly weak, idk. Jerking off orgasm feels better. Is there anything steron related that might be giving me this problem, estrogen related maybe?

>currently on 350mg test, .5 eod adex

imstill alive..

No you moron. Go to reddit for that

Wtf, test doesn't do that. Estrogen is probably fucked.

Or more likely, you're a faggot and need a cock up your ass

Just asking if people have seen success from there or to elsewhere

running like

1-2g a week of test

what does of letro should I take

250 eod? 500?

why would you ask? just eyeball it like you apparently do anything.

>tfw forgot to inb4 ur a faget

Helpful as always user

ive been measuring my test wit ha measuring spoon now (1 scoop = ~600mg) so I know what im doing

letro i put 2 grams into half a liter of rubing alcohol so I got a way to dose it easy nowe

all of it. at once. now. good riddance.

>Calling people moron in steroid advice threads
Are you 12?

there if US. If UK pick one of the UK top 3 on THE review site.

Thank you user

What happened to FL and BL on these boards. So much easier that way

first injection, feeling a little bit of tightness in chest, is this something to be concerned about or just anxiety?

99% sure i did not hit a vein or anything. injected in to upper quad. pulled back slightly on the 27g needle after it was in and no blood came in.

any advice would be great. it's been approx 5-10 minutes so i assume if it was anything serious i would know by now?

You're good

you sure? ive always had bad issues with anxiety :/

No cough? You're fine though m8, you'd be dead by now if it was srs.

by the way, could you post a pic? wants to check if gettin the proper advice

No cough. was two separate 300mg test-e injections. doing 600mg in one go for this first week.

fuck I forgot to put fraud in the title

>99% sure i did not hit a vein or anything. injected in to upper quad. pulled back slightly on the 27g needle after it was in and no blood came in.
Hitting your vein really doesn't matter all that much. You don't have to pull back to check for blood. I have found it to be utterly superfluous

You're gonna get PIP unless you do an hour of cardio right now

i had to actually scroll and read the catalog, like an animal

why would that help?

Doing 50mg of tren a ED along with 600 test a week.

Literally no side effects other than i bone way better.

What kind of doses do you guys run that it makes you get all the bad sides i read about?

you got bunk shit dawg

/fraud/ is at an all time shit level. What happened to all the posters?

Starting to get striations on my Deellltsss

go fuck urself

The trips left and new ones haven't stepped up yet. Dyel anons think its funny to roleplay as big guys.

Name one > big guy trip besides bimbo

you cant.

Brick

Papasmurf....was that his name?

I cant remember

There were a few who are bigger than Bimbo

>trips left
>implying this is a bad thing
trips are the cancer of this general.

Without trips fraud is just "hey is my 8 week 500mg test e cycle ok" and "gonna do a dbol only cycle cuz yoloswaglol"

Ghandi, you know, the dude who actually competes?

>350mg test
>0.5mg adex eod
dude you crashed the SHIT out of your e2

why did you think this was a good idea

I have not seen any of those guys trip in the last two months

Oh well, since you havent seen them then they must no longer post

cruiz kahuna mast slut cunt

>why would cardio help my general fitness
Nigga

Slut isnt that big and Cunt is ginger

I have created 25 of the last 30 threads.

they dont post very much if at all. I have never seen them.

also masT isnt a big guy. Hes a manlet.

kahuna is addicted to heroin and there are high schoolers that could beat him in a fight.

Did zyzz actually use roids lol?

Pretty sure its not bunk. Gains are good.

Same source as the test and i got bloods before adding the tren and the test is definitely legit

>slut
Lol. Love the guy but he's not big.

>tfw big
I'm still here a good amount
Mostly just drop in to read posts about olive oil

>am on a superblast of 2g test 200mg tren a week and a daily 50mg anavar and 20mg superdrol
>always having issues with prolactin so tren is very low
>almost out of tren and caber

caber in the uk is just way too fucking expensive and i need a lot to compensate for my tren issues.

Should I just fucking drop the tren altogether?

will I even notice it being gone? I'm always afraid of losing dat der "nutrition partitioning" meme.

>2g test.

Get off /fraud/ if you're doing 2g test you're a fucking moron. This isn't a bodybuilding board. If you're at the level where you need to take 2g test, you've done fucked.

lower the test, like by a fuck ton, you'll get less sides from the tren

>high test and tren

i heard thats stupid

nigga ive done ZERO test and 500mg tren and still get sore nipples even with caber and letro.

yeah I know most people here don't even lift, but there's a person here and there who actually knows something.

Durka durka shooting people on the champs de elysees. Stay safe KNG.

tried prami instead of caber?

who the fuck is she?

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee reply motherfucker

Not him but be careful with that shit, especially prami with tapering and shit. I was taking caber and suddenly dropped to dose to 2x a week and now I'm lying in bed feeling like death or maybe it's just a coincidence.

Jessica Clements. If you're into THINN she's good, doesn't wear a bra most of the time she's so flat.

Affirmative

She is insane

-ly attractive. Seems like a but of a gold digger but woo that petite body would be great on my micropenis.

Ok boys i need some advice

For my first cycle i ran 500mg/wk test-e for 14weeks. Got some gyno symptoms and pretty bad acne. My asin was bunk so i ran nolva and that fixed the gyno.

For this cycle a couple years later i obtained quality dbol, test-e, asin, nolva, clomid, and accutane.

My natty serum test is 500ng

My main concern is the dbol and acne. I dont want to take dbol and accutane together bc liver tox. Will good asin help with acne through my cycle or should i just skip the dbol and run test only with accutane?

Also, whats your pct protocol with clomid+nolva? The info available is all contradictory.

Thanks brehs

>meanwhile, women roid

Nice dub-trip-dub set faggot

So i tried this faceapp and apparently if i were a girl i would even be fucking pretty

KEK!

wtf is wrong with your face in the before pic

>yfw only the lighting changed

the lighting makes him look like a very pretty wax statue.

She was still sucking.

Very nice. Email Jerry a price and I'm sure he'll get you over to the states ASAP.

Just pick them up while you're making out and run into walls with them, it's the alpha thing to do.

>you hit the gym at 3am because fuck you and you find pic laying in the middle of the gym
>gym is empty, cameras are missing because autist broke all of them the previous day
What do you do. 100% srs, think about it edition.

Mainly the horrible squint. Would fuck tho, no (implied) homo.

Do you think so?

Sometimes I let it go for 3-5 days and my nipples start to hurt and I feel sad and shit, idk

ANy of u guys run accutane? what does? thinken about running at 20mg/day or less

agreed

Untie her like a gentle sir, tip my fedora and with a wave of my cape I'd be gone.

Probably see if she's still down for whatever the fuck I walked into and eat her pussy till she was screaming from how sensitive her clit is. Not trying to cop a rape charge like a nog.

>that amount of mental gymnastics
If the stars align and the sun does shine, I shall introduce my benis into her bagina and aynus. Usually I like to knot what little bondage I enjoy myself though.

>The eyes you fell in love with
How do women do that shit? I haven't even seen her irl.

I also have a bigger ass than most woman. I might become a woman. How manny steroids do you take to get insane like crok en go full woman

Is it normal to have oily skin after injecting?

Evil witch tricks obviously. Eyes always get me though.

Let's see that donk bigboi.

I just realized that I don't give a fuck what their bodies look like (outside the extreme), as long as they have a beautiful face.

damn that bitch has no jaw. and ugly lips. eww.

tfw no girlfriend who thinks I love her.

eyyy I think my var may actually be legit. Im on week 3 and upped it to 50mg ed a few days ago and the pumps ive been getting are unreal. It took everything in me to push through 15 minutes on the stairmaster after a pretty intense leg day because my quads felt like they were going to blow through my skin. Im now confident to do my 2 week suicidal cut before throwing in 20mg of Sdrol ed.

I may finally make it for summer.

>How manny steroids do you take to get insane like crok en go full woman
all of the test with none of the AI

no lol

why are you leaking dude

>that guy who got memed into "var pumps"
enjoy your dbol lol

For me they can't be fat and must be relatively short with an aesthetic face and either blue/green/grey/combo eyes. But that's for GF material, don't really care as much for ONS.

Any place with good tutorials and where to start? Not sst, but just good guides and info for beginners?

>For me they can't be fat and must be relatively short with an aesthetic face and either blue/green/grey/combo eyes.

Thank fucking god I live in Norway.

>But that's for GF material, don't really care as much for ONS.
Word. Some of the best sex I had was with girls I wouldnt even look at twice otherwise had I not been so needy. Not saying fat or ugly, but just nothing I would keep around.

LITERALLY THE WIKI

>roid
>have a girlfriend not even 2 days later

LITERALLY the cure for being beta lol

>hot norwegian women
>posts snubnosed fetal alcohol syndrome victim
agree tho, scandinavia in general has some top notch beauties

...pic hopefully not related?

It was posted by some merrycuck and he chose a Norwegian 3/10.

I live in Milwaukee so there are just niggers and alcoholic white girls here.

There are attractive women the town 30 minutes away.

On one hand I wished I lived in scandinavia but not really because they're getting cucked.

I hate negros so goddamn much.

What orphanage did you steal her from?

Too many girls up there tan themselves to hell and end up looking disgusting but some are great, recently I've been digging Auburn and red hair because that's what work qt has and it looks great with deep green eyes.

>posts snubnosed fetal alcohol syndrome victim
>I'm a girl btw xd b;

shes a neighbor girl you dumb fag

..might marry her in all honestly

fair enough. my main area of expertise are swedes anyway, occasionally visit distant family there. fucken jackpot.