/thicc/

Who's getting /thicc/ here? Discuss thicc specific inspirations, routines, nutrition, etc.

> /thicc/ Pastebin
pastebin.com/fmyJtHVM
Before asking questions, please take a look at the pastebin.

What is Thicc Mode?
>Thicc mode is traditional male aesthetics. Thicc mode for Veeky Forums has been described as a body built from barbell strength training with accessories (texas method, madcow, 5/3/1), 13% to 17% bodyfat that has crossover to strength or contact sports ability. Twinks, ottermode, & contest ready bodybuilders are not thicc mode.

Permanent Discord link:
discord.gg/ZP4HrNc

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh2mIFrGvk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Anyone tried Hepburn style routine?

/thicc/ mode best mode

recently i have been rehabing a hamstring injury and used that time to get lean, abs, veins and all that, but i did lose a lot of my Texas Method muscle.

GF asks: when are you gonna get your big sexy butt back?
soon

6 months in +lifting for no particular look. Am I going to go thicc mode?

The secret is the thick core.

>6 months of lifting
Check back in 5 years if this God awful place is still around.

Can I into /thicc/ mode? Which program would you guys recommend ?

SS + GOMAD

tfw want to be thicc af but very bad ass genetics, and fat stores on lovehandles + tits

Should i go for yohimbine meme for my first cut? 96kg rn lifting for 7 months

pic on left is from 2 months ago or aomething like that

>that tricep to delt ration
More The Press, less skullcrusher.

any lads here had any luck improving thier The Press?

My squat is high, my bench is high, my The Press is pathetic.

Squat: 180kg x 1 x 5
Bench: 136kg x 3 x 1
The Press: 60kg 4 x 1

tried thiccston lascek's The Press emphasis variation of the TM from his ebooks, tried Power To The People/Russian Bear before that and now am currently on 5/3/1 going nowhere. In all that time (2 years) I have added exactly 6kg onto my OHP 1RM.

I'm so desperate I will literally try anything so long as it doesn't decrease my other lifts too much and doesn't remove me from thicc mode.

My OHP progression isn't great but better than that in the same time frame (tho not by much 30kg to 60kg).

All I have done that you haven't explicitly mentioned are is dumbbell presses in the hypertrophy range on the days I don't military press. And a little other bb shoulder work (lateral raises, shrugs).

Should say that was with SS to Texas Method as the routines.

Pick a beginner routine. Any beginner barbell strength routine. Tho I'm fond of Reg Park's. Cut to 15% bodyfat. Then do an intermediate powerbuilding or strength routine bulking and cutting between 13% & 17% bf, while doing some type of sport even if just powerlifting.

aspiring for thiccness

5'11 182lb

gonna bulk until june then cut

you wanna know the secret?
>tiny ass 1.25lb plate increments
>train press first, 2x a week, eat and sleep alot
>scream before every set (internally if you're insecure)
>get your form perfect, grip the bar as tight as you can as it goes up. really squeeze that fucker

holy shit. I've been lifting for 3 months and can already ohp two 24kg kettlebells, which translates to a bit more barbell weight.

what are some good substitutes for bench pressing and dips? I have bad shoulder and can't do these exercises

is bench pressing underhand instead of classic style okay?

It's dumb but screaming helps. Tho it's frowned upon in normie gyms. Find a hardcore gym and scream like you're getting bum raped.

>implying i don't already do all of that

Just train for strength. Train to get super big and super buff but instead of cutting to 8% like Veeky Forums always says to, stay 14-16% bf.

Dumbbell flyes, machines flyes, and cable cross over worked for me. But all were accessories to bench and dips.

alright I'll try those, thank you

Keep going.

Adorable.

Thank you very much. I did some random machines for about 2 months, and now I'm doing SL 5x5. At the moment, I currently weight 102,7kg down from 110kg, weight was fluctuating in the beginning, now it seems to be going down steadily.

I'm just over 1/2/3/4 at 6'0 and 185lbs.

If I hit 1.5/2.5/3.5/4
5 can I expect to be thick?

You're gonna make it brah!

How do I get this chest goys
youtube.com/watch?v=1Wh2mIFrGvk

How can i reach letho mode?

Be fictional

lots of juice and strongman

How do I minimize strength loss on a cut? I was close to hitting 1/2/3/4 for reps but after starting my cut my lifts just started stalling hard. I'm aiming to reach my goal of 15% bf by the end of july hopefully my gains will still remain by then

The stronger the thiccer

what do you guys mean when you say 1/2/3/4

1pl8 OHP
2pl8 Bench
3pl8 Squat
4pl8 Deadlift
All for 1 rep max or 5 rep max, depends on who you ask

ah okay. thanks.