That time again

Post it mates.

How the fuck am I so bad?
Someone who is yellowman post so I can feel shit about myself.

How have you been training? A bro split without core or arms? SS without the accessories from week 4 the book tells you to do while getting fat?

Squats....
Kinda it.

I'm 180 with a bench of 185 but my arms are horrid. 15 inches. With torso at 40. Fuck me.

..You're only squatting?

...yes.

Been about three years since I first started off as a skinny fat. Recently stalled like hell because of injury and also malnutrition. But I've been stuck at these stats for a fucking while.

Why can't I into bench Veeky Forums ? I've stalled on bench more than any other lift. My weighted dips are going up but my bench is staying the same

>I bench 185

>youre only squatting??

Here's what I've been doing and it's worked out for me so far.
>First set 1pl8 to warm up
>Second set pick a challenging weight and stick with that weight every time you bench to raise it for reps (pick a higher weight when you can reach 8 reps)
>Third set shoot for a new max, just adding 2.5 pounds to every new 1rm
I stalled on bench for many months too but when I started doing this it went away. I can rep 6 for the challenging weight now and my 1rm is up 20lbs in just 1.5 months.

>inb4 no leg fag
I've given up on deadlifts and squats. This week I fucked my back up again deadlifting. I'm not taking the risk anymore. Severe back issues run in my family for generations and I'm not going to screw mine up even more than I'm already destined. I still train legs, I just don't squat because of the pressure it puts on my back.

Well hold on.

Only reason is cause I started smolov. But I went to /plg/ and they smoked me but gave me some advice. So I'm calling it quits on smolov soon.

Before then I had enough of a regular schedule that I was making progress. 185x5 so I wasn't too bad. But recently its gone to shit. Should I just hop on a brosplit or maybe something with volume but that is actually benefical? I wanna do strength training but then again.. Aesthetics because that's all 20 year old bitches only care about.

sometimes you just have to train at 135 and 155 for as much volume as possible, make sure your form is tight back arch,very tight grip thumb length from the line

chest and shoulders are my main asset.

what program are you running atm?

Id recommend
>c6w
>spotoshot
>28 free
for bench. bench in general needs alot of volume

what is your current bench? you should just run a real program instead of making shit up t b h

Dude what. I thought I was bad.

My current bench is 215. Making shit up as I go along is how I've plowed my way through life and it's worked pretty well so far so I don't see a point in changing it.

I'm a big guy for you.

And my father is 300 lbs but he's weaker than me.

Well yeah, 300lbs sounds like a lot of fat.
Tbh, I don't do many of these lifts. I brosplit. Is there one of these but for isolation lifts?

Give me your tits I want them.

6'2 250

Symmetry bby. Why are you all so unsymmetrical?

Currently doing gslp. I have a fucked up shoulder and can't do too much bench volume though.

>Thumb length from the line
I'm a manlet with small hands. Where should my grip be relative to my shoulders?

What App is this?

Ma legs...sigh

>tfw need to Diddly Ohp and Pullup more

Issa website called symmetric strength or some shit. Google it.

Whooop

>can't flex a cep cause babyceps

JUST FUCKING END ME
BICEPS ARE SO SHIT TO TRAIN

Forgot my stats
>5'10
>bodyweight 186
>18 (heh)
>almost nine months of sort of serious lifting
>bench 190
>squat 355
>deadlift 380
>pp 175

>tfw presslet
How do I into pressing with lanky arms?
5'9 83kg

tfw got my first intermediate stat

bench: 70x5
ohp: 50x5
squat: 90x5 (deliberately restricting)
diddy: 100x5 (grip strength issues so goijg to deload to 90 and work back up)

shame about my fucked up symettry, luckily i look proportional in real life

lookin good breh

NEET?

6 months of lifting

how to get big??

I expected this would give me more shit for having garbage quads.

god damn it

M8, what the fuck is up with your back squat?

Lift. Eat. Sleep. Read the sticky.

My 94yo grandpa couldn't lift a 5kg dumbbell. I smashed out 20 reps with it and now he thinks I'm super strong and is going around saying "user is a powerlifter". I know it's not true but I can't help but get a big head from it. These threads help though.

gotta get my press up

Thanks!
Skinnyfat and started last week :^)

Yes, I bench more than I can squat

Why?

Wish I knew, been lifting for a year.
Started actually DLing and Squatting no more than 4 months ago since I was afraid of not snapping my shit up while getting the correct form while benching religiously since I was a newbie, I do feel like my DL can be higher but my grip can't really handle it.

Please post a video of your form and stop blaming your family for your inability to perform a proper lift. Realizing that you are the problem will help you in the long run.

>i should just hop on a bro split
yeah if you want to make no gains

I find this hard to believe

work on your bench more

Would you look at that, another purple fag.

Atleast I'm making stready gains, hoping to get into intermediate in a couple of months. And thank god I'm making squat gains again.

Fuark, mirin that aesthetic color scheme. Reminds me of my old 90's toys.

>I'm 180 with a bench of 185 but my arms are horrid

Well no shit. You need to bench at least 1.25x bodyweight for your arms to look good.

Yellowman has arrived!

SS did this to me

don't feel like editing pic, but i'm all teal except chest, which is blue

how do I git gud at benching? I'm at -7% average according to them but somehow +4% ohp

My stats

>5'9
>lanky arms

pick one lad

1.2 years in

IDK WTF IM DOING I CANT DO FUCKING PULL UPS OR MORE THAN 20 PUSH UPS

How

witf do you mean how

I know im autistic but fuck help me

Are you a fuckin fatass or somethin

186/6'2 85kg/187lbs 20%BF

Have you tried actually doing a routine and not tossing weights around?

I did when I started.
But it was one of those starting programs, after that one i never found one I liked.

Got the draft coming up in about 9 months, doing alot of cardio (running outside) because of it. Looking for something that will help me do pull ups/ push ups.

What draft. Do you live in china or something?

Draft/Fit test, you know what I mean.

Got it coming up and i need to pass it or im fucked.

No, I don't know what you mean. Where the fuck do you live?

>military service
>Join
>Get a physical test

What is weird about this?

The fact that you never implied any of that in your posts.

My bad, anyway wtf am I supposed to do?

Follow a routine

Which one?

Theres like 500 of them, i dont know what to choose.

really? I didn't squat or DL for the exact amount of time after I started lifting and it went up pretty fast when I started and perfected the form over time.

really makes me think

I have a 6' wingspan

Considering your lifts are shit; any of them. Any beginner routine. SS, Stronglifts, 5/3/1. Pick one and stick to it

1.5 yrs of trainin

Will that also help with pull ups?

Nigger if you want to git gud at pull ups then fucking do pull ups.

get gud.

i cant do fucking more than one

Then do that one until you can do two, and two until you can do three.

The fuck did you think you were gonna do, squat yourself to 20 pull ups?

I dont fucking know, maybe some rows or shit.

Do pull ups if you wanna get more pull ups. Plain and simple

>do one
>do 10 sets of one
>can do 2
>do 10 sets of 2
>repeat
>?????
>git gud

alright then, tnx

Plz help what's the step after repeat I need to get more pull ups

do assisted ones
decrease the assistance until you can do one full one until you can do one yourself

read shticky
obligatory:
L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Feels good to be stronk

Guess I'm going to be wearing jeans all summer

World class legs/squat muscles. Novice OHP/Bench Muscles. Olympic lifting, not even one time.