FHT?

FHT?

...FHT.

Delete this right now.

This red head is cute. Would bang/10

>tfw no qt3.14 redhead cardio bunny gf

She's a cartoon weirdo

Who the fuck would take the time to type this disgusting garbage? Fucking gross dude, take this shit back to /b/.

unironically got a semi

BIG

I don't get it.

I think the jelly is controlling her mind.

My older sister caught me browsing online when I was like 14 or something. Wasn't even jerking it yet, just looking. Was some fitness modeling site with like hundreds of instagram model looking women. Granted I'm not sure Instagram really existed back then, so they had to share their bodies somewhere. She had the audacity to say "Hey, woah, I know I'm not a 10, but I hope you don't expect women to look like that. Those DEFINITELY aren't what real women look like!"

Then only a year later I was in weightlifting class my sophomore year, and I saw the cheerleaders running laps. There they were, one was just as beautiful and fit as most of those instagram-tier models. I think she was a gymnasts too. My sister was wrong, I always knew that, because she doesn't want to put the effort into looking great. My sister is and always has been slightly overweight, but it isn't genetics, nobody else in my family has that problem.

Then was college, and there were still beautiful women running around looking like fucking models. Even after college, I go to the gym 5-6x a week, and I see these model-tier women running around. Even slept with a couple.

I can't believe my sister thinks just because a woman has a penis she isn't a real woman. Unbelievable.

hah

absolutely enkindled

I know, right? Current year and all.

But no homo I lift for trannies lol.

STUPID

It's an alien from mass effect. They say 'this one' instead of using pronouns

But why is it a hanar?

Gotta admit, that made me lightly chuckle.

hahahahahaha

I never noticed this before, but those are some fucking disgusting fingernails

Nice.

Delete. Serious about this one...

Fucking kek

I want to get off

rare occasion where I cracked up at something instead of a loud exhale

i thrrrew up

Wow, niggers have poor personal hygiene. Shocker.

My fucking sides!!

all fat people should be killed

>t. Closet homosexual

>mfw I even read it in his voice

kek

Life's tough in the jungle

but does she have a feminine penis?

>top kek

that made me feel ill

I'll post some old pics I don't see anymore

Jesus christ. That thing realizing they're catastrophizing is the absolute bare minimum of self awareness one could have. Why is this thing still breathing? Shouldn't it have killed itself years ago?

Anyone else unable to open pics/webms I keep getting 404 :/

That one has to be a joke

Got me

Does anyone have the failure called woman eating a cake like a toddler for her 30th birthday from last thread, please?

I try not to rage when I go through FHT but at this point I thinks its fucking impossible.

>tells me to hand over the takeouts

kek

>Bread

NOOOO

I couldnt see myself doing these now, but if you say you've never induldged yourself to a disgusting level, you havent lived my friend.

>the curtains close

o i am laffin

DELET

>Oreo sludge

I love Oreos but God damn that sounds disgusting

So of these clearly aren't even human.

>consicive
I know these fatshits have delusional standards, but she's literally making one up now

this comic is bullshit . no amount of exercise will cause you to store fat in your tits and ass . women look good because of fat in the right places not because they are slim and have some amount of muscles on them .

>22-year-old
>looks like 30+
it shocks my every time

>one time he left the room to use the bathroom and came back with his hair straightened
>since we were alone i knew this was for my benefit
how fucking conceded can this bitch be? i bet shes one of the ones who will bitch about how girls dont wear makeup for guys either

every article this whore writes is about some guy and how handsome they are and how into her they are

HER. LOOK AT THAT DISGUSTING FACE
WHAT THE FUCK

i lost

JELLYFISH

shouldn't it be
>& this & that & the fifth?