Why not JUST use kettlebells?

>can work out in your home
>costs maybe $100 for a decent set of 3 kettlebells
>uses all of your body's muscles, releasing more testosterone
>actual function strength

Why bother driving/walking/biking to a gym 4x a week when you can get a great workout in your home for cheap?

Joe's pls go

Because Powerlifting/Bodybuilding/Supplement folks won't make any munney.

I did this because I couldn't afford a barbell or gym membership. I'm weak enough that doing turkish get ups with 24kg kicks my ass. I can squeeze 3 reps per side. Also doing goblet squats, kettlebell swings, shoulder press and curls, supplementing with bodyweight

because I'm an ignorant loser who needs a muscle daddy to teach me how to get big

Not a bad idea. But you need 2 same size kettlebells for front squat, clean and press, floor press, and bent over row.

or are you just gonna swing it around in some meme routine?

Not true, I squat, floor press, and row with only one KB (I have 3 all of different weights). You just need to not be a retard about how you do it, and do more reps if it's meant to be heavy like a squat.

Even if you do need 2 kettlebells, it would cost maybe $80 for a couple. That's about the same price of a 3 month gym membership

Yeah but the gym gives me kettle bell, dumbbells and barbells. While your advice would only give me kettle bells

He's probably a NEET with no job and no money

i just fill empty milk jugs with molten lead,only costs 5 dollars for each kettlejug milkbell

How do you get the milkbells out of the plastic jug though

because kettleclamp ?

I have a barbell and squat rack at home but I still only use a kettlebell + bodyweight exercises since that's all I need to achieve my goal body.

>Even if you do need 2 kettlebells, it would cost maybe $80 for a couple

Not if you want one that's heavy enough to build muscle

Why would I do that when I have a power rack reverse hyper ghd dope bench prowler power bar deadlift bar ssq bar platform competition bumpers plates calibrated plates 400 lbish tractor tire dumbbells up to 120 lbs and an axle bar enjoy your no gains faggit pic related is me

Gym membership 10 bucks, no contract. Get fucked city boy.

Fuck off joe

You're annoying and your podcast sucks

>WHAT!? DUUUUDE THATS CRAZY

>Joe complains about shoulder problems
>hmm i wonder why

Because I just like doing pull ups and long sessions of cycling lol

>skinnyfat going for noob gains
>working out using only dumbbells and body weight

any advice?

The gym is on my way home from work and I am not a turbo poor fag. Monthly gym cost is peanuts.

Plus kettlebell workouts are boring in comparison. I'd much rather do bench, deadlifts, etc.

Walmart had a killer deal online and I just got a 70lb kb for $63. It and my 45lb kb should help me get a bunch of small workouts in every week and then go to the gym 2-4 days a week as my schedule permits.

This is what kettlebells do to you.

how heavy are the ones joe is using in this?

Dr. Pavel?

72 lbs. Each. They're the Onnit silverback kettlebells.

Just jugmilk the bells over a kettle. The leadbell kettlefies and the milkjugs scoophoopdidoop

Lmao underated back talk

THANKS SEN HYNE