Connor Murphy

How many years to reach Connor Murphy mode? What is his estaminated height and weight?

Other urls found in this thread:

nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Natty, infinity.
Roiding, fuck knows, don't roid.

2 years to be 90% as good

6'2 ~180

literally 6 months or less with some decent gear, then come off and keep 90%, then the other 6 months to make it back up

6'2" 180-200 depending on his leanness in the vids

alpha male

Lim of 1/x when x>0+

you will almost never have to compete against guys like this in real life for girls.

my advice is to lift hard as fuck for 2 years and just be happy with what you got, it's the confidence that matters.

yeah i get you want to be aesthetic for the purposes of aesthetics but this dude is nothing short of a genetic freak and possible fraud

Sorry you are not going to go from couch potato to that in 6 months even on the best gear. A year is definitely doable but not 6 months

depends on where you're starting and what gear you're willing to take
could be anywhere from 18 months to never
he's 6'2" 200ish lbs I think

no one even mentioned girls

>he's that insecure

>it's the konfidunce that matters

>yeah i get you want to be aesthetic for the purposes of aesthetics
yeah i get you want to be aesthetic for the purposes of aestheticsyeah i get you want to be aesthetic for the purposes of aestheticsyeah i get you want to be aesthetic for the purposes of aestheticsyeah i get you want to be aesthetic for the purposes of aestheticsyeah i get you want to be aesthetic for the purposes of aestheticsyeah i get you want to be aesthetic for the purposes of aesthetics

Legit looks like young Brendan Fraser here. I have a feeling he will follow in the JUST footsteps.

roids xF

*while roiding

this body is not attainable naturally in 2 years. Not even close.

That body is not attainable natty in any number of years

He literally made 90% of his gains in one year. You could do it in 2 years if you're out of shape, 1 if you're already in decent shape.

Natty you will never look like that.

you'll have to roid

What kind of roids do you have to take to look like that?

this isn't even complicated
is someone starting precalculus?

anavar or winstrol
tren
test e

and a fat burner like clen or dnp

How expensive would all that shit be in total?

Hop on the tren

About tree fiddy

well hes roiding, so if u roiud it will take like 3yrs at his bf%, but 2 years if ur under 5'10.

natty, infinity. 10+ years and u need god tier genetics

this is why I'm still natty

>puts on shirt
>never lifted a weight in his life

5 to 6 weeks on gear
natty impossible

Pinning? Maybe two years.
Natty? You can get pretty close in 4 years or so. Tbh I wouldn't even consider the needle until I was AT LEAST 4 years into lifting. Even then, you're making a huge decision on where you want to take your body. Natty is healthy, you can do a bit of cardio, looks nice to 95% of normie girls... Pinning is where you stop attracting girls and start attracting guys. If you want to go that route, fucking go for it bruh, but consider where you'll end up being. If you truly roid, you'll be looking bigger than zyzz in about 30 minutes, and should look relatively 'big' in just over a year.

Really though, roids shouldn't even be considered if you aren't already close to your natty limit. If you don't bench 275x5, squat 315x5, and deadlift 405x5, you aren't strong enough to consider roids.

>Pinning? Maybe two years.
You severely underestimate the ethereal magic of roids

ask me how do I know you never was on cycle

12 months and a cycle

proof of this: connor murphy who did it in 12 months

>even this guy looks DYEL in shirts

HOW DO I ESCAPE THIS HELL

babby's first math

Put on actual size and don't be "shredded" with 0 muscle

I just want aesthetics so I no longer have to feel guilty about jerking of to myself

>Atleast i'm aesthetic right.

dude get some glasses. you can see hella traps, shoulders and forearms, and that's considering the shirt is flowy. With tighter clothes that shit would pop even more.

I know where ur coming from, I too feel wildly inadequate next to pro bodybuilders and powerlifters in the gym, however to girls/normies/ur mom that shit is gross.

uh oh looks like old that creatine is finally paying off

7'11
300lbs

>le old "U GOTTA BE THIS BIG TO PIN XD" meme
Fun fact: Novice lifters with a solid diet put on less mass than couch potatoes on roids.

Wear a shirt that fits, even dyel look good in t shirt if they do.

Dyels doesn't look good in t shirts.
Long sleeved shirts is better.

Aka be powerlifter fat

do you have the study for this, i keep on trying to find it but no luck

Please, do tell

UH OH
UHHHOHHH

i'd pin but my already small nuts would go even smaller. nothing worse than being a ball-let AND dicklet

Here you go user nejm.org/doi/full/10.1056/NEJM199607043350101#t=articleResults

pic related, look at the top row

As if any girl wouldn't fuck him regardless.

Hello Veeky Forums ive been gaining muscle and getting aesthetic. But i have shoulder pain while walking or standing upright for long periods of time doing dishes etc. This pain subsides when im sitting or laying down. If i go on a long walk i get intense pain it has lasted for 2 years now. Went to doctor he gave me some anti inflamatory lotion. Dident work. Any tips Veeky Forums? pic related is where i feel the pain.

>idolizing this roid-munching retard

I have the same problem

It's not fair reeeeeeeee

A-at least I still have my nattycard, r-right guys?

Stay fatty

over stretched red fiber,
try to workout on the white fibers of the delta muscles or traps.

Just take roids for 6 months.