>Asshole gets itchy

What is this and why does it happen?
And most importantly, how to stop it?

Other urls found in this thread:

healthline.com/health/pinworms?m=2#risk-factors3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

You've got a dirty ass.

Wash it.

You have to clean your butthole by putting a soaped up finger inside when you shower. Make sure to scrub your ass crack thoroughly in the shower too. If you can wipe a finger down there and get any smell then you need to hop back in.

pinworms lad. stop scratchy the back hatchy

wash yo ass

How to get rid of them?

Will do this

Honestly I doubt it's pinworms myself. Here's an article to help you identify symptoms and whatever
healthline.com/health/pinworms?m=2#risk-factors3

Honestly, I'd just maintain good hygene and use talc or an equivalent powder on the area if sweat or irritation is causing rashes for the asshole. If it's still a problem just see a doctor or ask an online professional

What special forces adidas are those?

kek fpbp

Use wet wipes and your problem will go away. It will change your fucking life op.

This is troll advice
>walking around with a wet asshole

OP I swear I had the itchiest asshole of all time like a year ago and the shit persisted for what felt like months.

First thing you need to do is stop scratching or otherwise irritating it. Next is to make sure you shower at least once ideally twice a day, especially after you sweat. Third change them undies regularly. Fourth, drink more water and eat more vegetables, it will make shitting easier and less likely to get hemorrhoids and shit. Fifth, do what another user suggested and use baby wipes instead of TP.

Wipe with the wet one first then use dry toilet paper.
Duh.

I have day time bruxism and my anus itch sometimes

Is worms?

I have this since 22th february, i have take albendazole and metronidazole but i feel the same

I stopped taking my weight gainer as i have worms they will take all the protein

What about if you had pinworms or other worms?

Went through exact same thing. Water fixes everything, OP

Even better, get a bidet, OP. Gf and I have two in our house. My asshole has never been happier.

You're retarded.

>baby wipes
Don't do this shit, just put a drop of water on your TP and you're good.

they're little dyel worms don't sweat it. just dont touch your butthole and they go away, srs

Will do, thanks.

Are we so fucking different to normies that we experience these things? If "washing more" is a solution, does that mean I've become that much of a slob?

What if I don't have running water?

DESIGNATED

I dont touch it as its not always that itch

My problem is bruxism, i dont know why that shit is happening

I just want to take my weight gainer, it cost me 65 dollars and my salary is 400 dollars a month so that is a lot of money for me

I just want to earn 20 lbs more

Then you need to ask your mum to go to the well in the village and get you some, so you can wash your bootay

Lol no. There's a ton of reasons for why an asshole maybe itchy.
It's a sensitive area.

Don't worry dude, even if the worms steal your gains you will still gain the weight because they are inside of you.

do you suffer of hemorrhoids?

do you have problem cleaning yourself?

do you have parasites?

there is a lot of probabilities, user. So I just gonna go with the simple most common one, you must clean your asshole.

then you make like the fag you are and spit on it first

re: cleaning your ass
you should do this, and often, you don't want to clean up in it too vigorously
you shouldn't really be scrubbing your asshole, as it's has mucus membranes in it that are partially exposed and mucus membranes are thin and sensitive
you should spend like 20 seconds, if that, rubbing your crack and anus with a lightly-soaped washcloth or a well-soaped hand, and then rinse it completely afterwards, up to another 20 seconds or as long as you want, to make sure every trace of soap is gone, because that'll irritate your ass later and then you're itching again
if it hurts when you put water on it, you're itching it too much; it should stop hurting after you rinse it for 30-40 seconds, after that you should gently gently wash and then rinse normally, the washing may still hurt but you'll feel better later
also you want to dry your ass, obviously, including the crack but not so much the anus, because the mucus membranes that are partially exposed there need to be damp to function right
this all from person experience, hope it helps

This.

i clean my asshole with my bare hands, it's the best way. tissue always leaves residue.

t. poo in loo

What about the crevice between your thigh and taint/balls? Somehow I got this itch scratch scab itch scratch scab cycle going on.

> flushing wet wipes

Enjoy your plumbing bills

that was definitely pinworms. i've had it. it is the itchiest sensation known to man. and right on the asshole. scratching that itch felt better than jerking off

you need to do the scotch tape test user. post your results so we can see if you have pin worms or not.