Just cooking up my breakfast, Veeky Forums

Just cooking up my breakfast, Veeky Forums.

Want any?

Hi Mr Rogan

yes please I would love some atherosclerosis

came in to post something like this

dont forget your alpha brain OP

>2 yolks broke
never gonna make it

>only 5 eggs
>sirloin tip steak instead of ribeye

I got news for you bro...

not to mention his pan is to hot for eggs to cold for steak

>steak and eggs in same pan
>its not non-stick

REEEEEE

Veeky Forums can't cook.

Why doesn't he ever scramble his eggs? Why create a gigantic mess with 6-9 runny yolks?

>cooking a thick steak in a pan with eggs

One of these will taste like shit, you pick

>frying a steak at the same temp as your eggs
Dude no

>atherosclerosis
spotted the vegan

There's an eggshell in your pan for fuck sake.

Was about to say this.

Do you have no idea of the difference between the heat to properly cook and a cut of meat that thick? You'll either end up with eggs with the texture of a Goddamn shoe, or a steak that still moos, you knob.

You bring shame to Veeky Forums.

Once the eggs cook he'll take it out and leave the steak

Fucking autists

I don't think vegans invented that word

the heat required to properly cook eggs*

What's the fucking point? The heat required to cook properly won't even sear the surface of the steak, it'll be literally raw, idiot.

Chef Autismo right there.

The point is, if you're going to have steak and eggs, why not start cooking them at the same time?

>the eggs are done
>removes them
>waits for steak to cook

>cooking steak on a stovetop that long at that low a temp
If you sear a steak 1-2 min per side at high heat you can have a perfect blue rare. If you want it any more toss it in the oven till med rare.

So now you've got eggs covered in the juices of raw meat. For what, one less fucking dish to wash?

Maybe because eggs take 2 minutes and a steak takes 8-12 on a pan and oven?

It comes from his yard already like that.

He can raise the temperature after he removes the eggs?

>tfw no chicken that lays half cooked eggs with runny yolks

Because the minimum heat required to cook so as not to turn it into a shoe is so low it's not even enough to remotely cook a steak's surface, let alone a thick one like that.

What he should have done is cook in separate pans, one on low heat, one on high, once the eggs are done, he should attend to finishing off searing the steak's surfaces on the other pan (because eggs cook super fast), then finishing the steak off in the oven for a period of time correlating to how he likes his steak (rare, medium rare, medium, etc.).

That's it.

Shut up you stupid meat elitist. I'll eat my FUCKING Dollar Tree steaks how I god damn want to

And for what? He'll just be wasting time when he could have started searing that steak on a separate pan, it's bad time management, and another thing I forgot is the possibility of cross contamination, because raw meat is coming in contact with cooked eggs, and the heat is nowhere near high enough to kill any bacteria in the meat.

You fucking soil our name; learn to cook.

Contamination is the only valid complaint mentioned.

It was mentioned several times faggot

You are such a fucking retard and I'm actually fucking angry right now you FUCKING FAG

Buttmad poorfag with no elite breakfast

No shit, that's why everyone is calling OP retarded

assblasted lazy fag with tapeworms because he wants to be """omg soo efishunt XDDD"""

How you should do it:
>cook steak in cast iron pan 2 min per side
>cook eggs after while the steak rests

Not seeing any sugar in there chief

Such a waste. Please start with something easy, like mac 'n cheese or boiling eggs.

>sugar is the sole cause of every disease in the world

>fat is the sole cause of every disease in the world

Or atleast saturated fats are an important contributor to the particular disease being mentioned

This

>atherosclerosis

Op can you tell us how you score with the following (per WebMB):

>Smoking
>High cholesterol
>High blood pressure
>Diabetes
>Abdominal obesity ("spare tire")
>Stress
>Not eating fruits and vegetables
>Excess alcohol intake (more than one drink for women, >one or two drinks for men, per day)
>Not exercising regularly

a smart person times it so it is all done at the same time

so you would start the steak much earlier. i usually do chourico with my eggs and dont even start the eggs until the chourico is done. but i keep it in one pan so you get the cooked meat juices flavoring the eggs

Pan frying a steak takes like 3-4 minutes you idiot.

Do american dollar stores really have meat in them

Disgusting.