/plg/ - powerlifting general

/plg/- Powerlifting general.

>TeamUSA edition

Post PR's, routines, form checks, meet results, schmexy lifts, etc. No Dubs or gets allowed. Supermong pls go.

Remember OHP is not IPF approved, and long femurs are the underactive thyroid of lifting

>Vital Statistics Unit - /plg/ Census 2014
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1eleKMNJv_CbQkw0MyzZvJo7gxOlhPjzEyKSJdc3Iigo/edit?usp=sharing

>ALL TIME RAW WORLD RECORDS (natty or not)
Men: powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/world
Women: powerliftingwatch.com/records/raw/women-world

>The official pastebin
pastebin.com/99cMvaQh (embed) (embed)

>The new dropbox - Veeky Forums information repository
>now partially rebuilt
pastebin.com/RiXEg5L1 (embed) (embed)

>dropbox mirror
drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B0Vyec-yHY6DYmNiMkg1dlZIelU&usp=sharing

>What is depthprivilege?
youtube.com/watch?v=XpgmQmdMfe0 (embed)

>How to deadlift by John Haack
youtube.com/watch?v=0w7tZ6qcTY8 (embed)

>How to setup for the deadlift by John Haack
youtube.com/watch?v=cWRTy1ZqePA (embed)

>How to sumo deadlift by John Haack
youtube.com/watch?v=uP8TEzaitBI (embed)

>How to lowbar squat by John Haack
youtube.com/watch?v=dFSw1WCM5NY (embed)

>How to set WRs by John Haack
youtube.com/watch?v=YWSL_Yr2unw (embed)

>How to build a big bench by John Haac
youtube.com/watch?v=5N1hChJwX7c (embed)

>How to bench press by John Haack
youtube.com/watch?v=JiXhig5qwko (embed)

>How to OHP with John Haack
youtube.com/watch?v=thzSDQhHEhQ

>Trips PRs Pastebin
pastebin.com/2VTGQFN3 (embed) (embed)

>/plg/ atlas
zeemaps.com/map?group=1252009&location=United States&add=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nph3HPg6a6g
youtube.com/watch?v=PrWPKOWd_fg
youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ygbaCt1U
youtube.com/watch?v=txOi0iC9ROg
youtube.com/watch?v=vjPiUulp2Dk
gyazo.com/db1a4a02c0a4c046eaf9138a72334788
youtu.be/ZS0Wg4sbvn8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I miss my princes

Is it too late to learn the guitar?

I've always wanted to play the autistic guitar and learn to sing but never did due to insecurities

I WANT TO LICK RAFAEL'S BUTTHOLE

GOD SAVE OUR GRACIOUS QUEEN

SHITPOST WHILE BRITAIN SLEEPS

>tfw never posted any of my many embarrassing lifts to /plg/

>tfw hope no one recorded me fail a 55 lb bench press years ago

im very disappointed in these childish images lad
going to bed in a bad mood

>3 hours of sleep
>12 hour work day
>tired all day
>go to bed
>wide awake

Could someone pls repost the google spreadsheets fr\or Sheiko?

>Insomnibrir
been on the juice too it seems lol

is this you?
because you hate anime or because you want MUSLIMS stealing OUR FUCKING JOBS? :^)

and goodnight lad. Im going to bed too

we are in plg not /a/... i will leave it at that
night lad

Oh kek that is me.

>that 10x3 in week 2 of c6w

Which one?

Also I'll add I was actually trying to convert that into a webm without a sound stream to post it here because 315 even touch and go is a milestone for a presslet like me who was at like 245lbs this time last year.

thats fucking rough lad

do you train with panzer? or was he just helping you make the webm

I posted it in the discord but couldn't post it here because it had a sound stream.

the 10x3 "deload" squats with 60 sec rest following the MR10 set

always leaves me feeling like ive had a bucket of sweat dumped on me

That day 1 or day 3?

Day 3

I don't know which one of those two squat days sucks more but they are pretty close.

I'm trying to create an excel sheet with 5 workouts per week over 4 weeks that I can print on a side of A4 paper and fill in the boxes with.

3 day was manageable. 5 day is impossible.

When I lay my head on the pillow bad thoughts fill my mind and make me suicidal :(

Gross

Give in, Valhalla awaits

Okay

thought I had to shit so I sit on the toilet and only smelly farts come out but no fecal matter ?

I feel like there's just one little turd trying to come out but if I push any harder will I anal prolapse myself ?

These guy on youtube don't drink any water (they dry fast regularly and only get water from fruits and veggies)

It's hilarious they're purposely dehydrating themselves and destroying their kidneys and they look like fucking death AHAHAHAHAHAH

youtube.com/watch?v=nph3HPg6a6g
youtube.com/watch?v=PrWPKOWd_fg
youtube.com/watch?v=ML3ygbaCt1U
youtube.com/watch?v=txOi0iC9ROg

>try for 330 bp pr 4 months ago
>bar clinks on safety rail and shifts weight
>pop goes the tendons
>wait 2 months and start benching again
>slowly and carefully climb back up in weight
>decide todays the day
>easily bp 330 (without safety rails)
It.. cant.. hurt me.. anymore
Th-thanks Veeky Forums

one way to find out

Do you ever stop and think that, if you weren't such an OCD autist and just went and lifted some weight on a simple program like Texas Method, you'd actually get stronger?

PROTIP: Microsoft Excel has never made anyone stronger

>deloaded
>got sick
>started c6w again
im so fucking sore

>pop goes the tendons

congrats on the pr though

forgot reaction

>/pol/
>eastern europe is last stand against muslims
>british /pol/
>eastern europe is worse than isis
Can brits explain why is this a case?

Ok Rafaello

I JUST WANNA MAKE PROGRESS BUT I KEEP GETTING MY ASS DIDDLED BY THE UNIVERSE I THINK IM GONNA HAVE TO DELOAD AND START FOR REAL NEXT WEEK THERES NO WAY IM GONNA GET THROUGH THIS

spotoshot works really well.

Will likely run it for 3 more months

how you lads holding up

Stuck on this programming assignment and not even really sure where to start

Feels bad and stressed man

Anna save me

Went full autist today while talking to a qt from school. Though on a better note my shoulder is finally feeling better so I'm looking forward to lifting this weekend.

What's the assignment?

why are pause squats so fun

Getting better and worse at the same time. What about you senpai?

Whats the assignment deal with?

My legs lock out way before my back does on deadlift. What are some good queues to fix this?

I got stubby arms. My bench is miles ahead of all my other lifts due to short as fuck arms and a big chest.

>tfw exact opposite proportions

feels bad

what is it?

what did you do? are you the same guy who talked to the turboqt the other day and greentexted it here?

>getting better and worse
anything I can do from WI to help
>what about you
today has been a fucking emotional roller coaster of a day let me tell you. looking good now though :)

I only have one hole left in my belt before it'll be too big, so that's not great.

Pulled lmao7pl8 faster than I have since last summer though, so that's nice.

I'd be happier having a better deadlift and squat. Though I always hear people complaining about bench, I think I'll get a 3pl8 for reps bench before I get a 4pl8 deadlift or squat.

lifting wise, pretty great. catching back up to my lifts before i cut 25 pounds. Also changed my routine to something that i think will be both better for me and more fun

otherwise, fairly unsatisfied. I've realized that regret is something that happens when not satisfied with the present so "we" (anecdotal I) wonder what caused our lives to become this way and think about what we could have done differently to make them better. If things were good, all the mistakes we made in the past wouldn't matter at all because everything turned out fine. This has sort of helped me get over some of my regrets but I'm still pretty salty about all of the stuff that was simply due to bad luck, which there was a lot of.

Unless you can magically uncuck my brain, nothing any of us can do senpai. Glad to hear stuffs on the up and up for you now

i wish i were more neutral

i can diddle 430 conventional but can bench 240 once

It has to do with making a few FXML files in SceneBuilder and then tying the buttons to a database to allow you to add contacts based on a few different things (name, address, etc), edit, or delete contacts. I don't think it's so difficult, I'm just not really sure how to get the fxml files into the IDE I'm using (there's a main.fxml but I'm not sure if they belong in there or if I need to separately import each fxml file into the project).

I diddly 325 5x6 half conventional half hook grip. Hook when my grip fails (typically halfway through a set).

I bench 250 5x6 ez

My squat was the same as my bench when I was starting out. Truly shameful. Squat JUST started getting ahead of bench.

please post 7pl8 video
that's a nice deadlift

enlightened af bruh
how much weight have you put back on since ending the cut?
> not satisfied with the present
I don't know if I'd say "not satisfied" as much as "thinking about how things could be better". kind of like how you can be satisfied with something, but then think "but you know what would REALLY make this great?"

sorry I can't. I can post a qt though

ahh that's far beyond what I know. have you tried /g/? iirc they have some programming threads that might be useful. good luck with that though.

youtube.com/watch?v=vjPiUulp2Dk

Deadlift single went well today, 170kg moved no issues.

Did 5 x 8 at 120kg afterwards was fun...

Gonna bump up max by deads for next 3 week cycle. Gonna pull 180kg in 3 weeks: end blog

the 2 step walkout is much more difficult to do properly than blaine sumner made it sound.
re:
>heels
I know and I'm working on it
>buttwink
not convinced it's an issue
>back rounding
working on it. this was my last set after doing a shit ton of squats so maybe that's the issue
>squatting on the wall
somewhere between downloading the mp4 and converting it to a .webm the earth shifted -π/2 radians

gyazo.com/db1a4a02c0a4c046eaf9138a72334788
wew lad. nice job though.

>that first user wasn't me

>lol i just pretnd 2 be retard

>buttwink
>not convinced it's an issue

If Jonnie Candito doesn't think it's an issue then I don't see why I should

nah that wasn't me

My story isn't that interesting but I'll greentext it anyways

>waiting at the bus stop
>In a hurry to get home and study (exam tomorrow)
>qt classmate l sometimes talk to sees me
>"user, Hey how's it going"
>Make basic small talk
>I keep looking to see if the bus is coming
>She is visibly put off by how often I turn to look
> conversation sort of fizzles out
>bus pulls up just as the conversation ends
>we both get on
>She walks to the back and sits in a seat with an empty on next to it
>think the conversation was over so I shouldn't sit with her.
>Stand in the middle of the bus on my phone pretending to text
>Can see her in my peripheral staring at me with a confusion
> this continues for the entire ride
>realize what I've done
>When I finally get to my stop and get off I have to walk by her
>Avoid eye contact and keep head turned
>As I get off I can feel her eyes burning into my back
>mfw

Sorry if that was shit never greentexted a story before.

That does sound kinda bad but I'm sure if you just apologize and make up for it it should be fine

Ask her if she wants to go somewhere

>7x20 squats
Went well, hit 205 for 20 as my top set and it felt like death but I could've grinded out a few more I think

If I can hit 225 for 20 in a week, do you guys think I can hit 315 for 8-10? And if I can do that do you all think I can squat 4 plates? I'll be bulking and working my way up over the course of like 10 weeks

this is something id do

diddle is my favorite and best lift but i just wanna bench big reee

>7x20
shit nigger what are you doing

I would probably do this except if I was feeling clever that day I'd handle it better by:
>not letting the conversation fizzle out, tell her stuff or ask her about herself
>get on bus first and see if she sits next to you
>go a different route when you get off even if takes longer

Volume?????

All the sets were low rpe except the first at 205 though, they just felt nauseating and made my quads burn and my lungs die

She got on first and people got on in between us. Maybe this makes me look slightly less autistic?

your greentexting technique was good
your chaddery technique was less good.
is this a bus ride you take often with her? if so, you could make an effort to not goofball it up again tomorrow or next week or something?

ye ye

>7x20 squats
trip on ssb
>If I can hit 225 for 20 in a week, do you guys think I can hit 315 for 8-10? And if I can do that do you all think I can squat 4 plates?
estimating 1rm ability from a set of 8-10, let alone a set of 20 is damn near impossible. if you held a gun to my head and made me choose though, I would say if you can do 8-10 with 315 then you ***should*** be good for 405

Probably does, but you shoulda moved to get on first or at least positioned yourself to be able to. Don't sweat it, i think about it this way in terms of qts - if she judges your autism she wouldn't be a good gf anyway because you'd just have to bottle yourself up in front of her and feel uncomfy in the relationship so normie girls aren't worth thinking about anyway

Thanks Alex. I'm really excited for this training cycle and hoping for that big 4 hunna

Also I'm not strong, fat, or mysterious enough to be SSB

This tbf I somehow managed to find a gf who accepts my autism and she's the best girl I've ever met.

>wanting me to post videos after using symmetric strength to bully me for being a deadlet

Nah I was coming back from something and we just bumped into each other. I'll have to see her in class though, pretty sure I'm doing a group project with her. I think I'll handle it okay though.

She's pretty but I'm not really trying to hookup or date her. I guess this makes it better.

woah did anyone else hear that
sounds like there's a skeleton walking around somewhere or something

you're gonna do great things lad. remember to eat a lot and try hard and good things will happen

don't you have a 20x20 MG reverse band z press workout to do

oh ok. gl bud, just think what you think I would do and then do the opposite and you should be good.

>think what I would do and then do the opposite and you should be good

I heard your a chad now

>a skeleton
W-what?

nn plg

I hope you had a great thursday

I hope you have a great friday too

you shouldn't believe everything you read on the internet user.

>implying I haven't gotten so light that my footsteps are now completely silent

i think it's been a month and im 5 pounds heavier. unfortunately though due to an injury during my cut my squat and deadlift still probably need at least a few more weeks. Im sometimes irrationally optimistic about my lifting.

It's a little underselling it to say that i'm just unsatisfied though. I'm a fucking lonely neet and i dont want to be. contemplated writing out an essay about how shitty my life is and I even started it but that's not going to help me get better. I'm not suicidal but there is something strangely attractive about the idea of killing myself. it's almost mesmerizing, like I get urges to do weird things. I've easily resisted them though and they are pretty minor. I still have some good things in my life like my family which is the one thing that I was luckier than anyone in. Well I guess that's not true either, im very lucky in some other ways as well.

I fucking hate this. I'm tired as fuck and I want to sleep but I can't due to anxiety because of all the nightmares I keep getting. I can only fall asleep well when I'm on a voice call with someone but I don't have anyone I'm close to so it fucking sucks

sleep well pupper

Do you post all this girls because you don't have a wife or gf and spend all your time imagining what life is like living with an attractive woman who genuinely cares for you?

Anyone have Juggernaut 2.0 book?

no wait, meant Thoughtful Pursuit of Strength

Might be in the dropbox, but idunno. Check powerliftinggeneral.com

That sounds pretty awful
you should try asmr. youtu.be/ZS0Wg4sbvn8

There it is, i looked in the wrong dropbox
thanks

Romanians and polish

oh shit that fucked me last time

Hello from the other side.

Bodybuilding is a hoot.

t. recovering pear

I feel that. Every night when I go to sleep I start getting closed eye hallucinations. I see moving patterns of white light, which is really distracting when you're trying to go to bed. Then once I'm asleep I have extremely vivid dreams. They feel so real it's disorienting when I wake up because I have to realize the dream world isn't real. And it doesn't help that the dreams are semi-lucid. Like it'll start lucid, where I know I'm dreaming and I have control of what I do, but then the dream starts fighting me and I get lost in the dream world.

god i fucking hate benching

is there some kind of deadlift i can do that works my tris and chest? paging erig bugenhagen

How aggressive should I be with the weight on hyperextensions?

but 3x8 overhead cable tricep extensions are boring no matter how slow you do the reps