What the fuck are you supposed to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/vWJphD0sg1I
youtube.com/watch?v=uXn0oG2oWOM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

shave when it starts to itch dumbass

exfoliate
moisturize
epilate or depilate, depending on what part of the body.

it's worth it. if you can find time to workout you can do all of the above every now and then.

Trim.
Never gets itchy

You probably have dry ass skin
youtu.be/vWJphD0sg1I

I do moisturize, I also have to use powder a lot, down there, because I work construction and sweat all day.

this

Trim it to perfect length with electric trimmer.

t. Women

You can trim as mentioned in the thread already to prevent itchiness but if you want to be really smooth down there without any itchiness at all you should try magic shave powder (which, despite the name of the product, doesn't actually involve shaving)

Wax. Hurts like a bitch, but results are great.

Brehs, how much is it going to cost to get arms, legs, chest, and back waxed? Or should I just stick to shaving?

Shave your asshole regularly then.

Im pretty sure it depends where you go. My wAxologist charges about $25 per each of those areas, maybe more for back/chest.

>Brehs, how much is it going to cost to get arms, legs, chest, and back waxed?
Kind of a lot but may be worth it once or twice just for the experience and before a special occasion like a honeymoon vacation or something.

Or if you "made it" this summer and you're going to the beach and you're bold enough to wear a speedo and nothing else.

shaving anywhere but face is gay

Keep it trimmed, not shaven. It will be itchy at first, then you'll adjust and be in the perfect eye of the storm.

This

Who /nevershavebutoccasionallytrimfaceandcrotch/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=uXn0oG2oWOM

>waxing as a male
just get some clippers faggot

Don't be silly. It's nice to keep your body hair groomed.