Be American

>be American
>put butter in coffee

I'm in keto currently...Deathwish coffee & tbsp of butter is bretty good desu

I always put a little bit of butter, little bit of coconut oil, and some stevia in. blend it all up it's real damn good

That's retarded

>be eurocuck
>get extra protein from muhammeds jizz in my coffee

It's called bulletproof and us amerifats fall for it thinking it'll actually protect us from metal projectiles

Can I get a rundown on this bulletproof coffee thing? I've been drinking it black since I can remember

>"I have so much energy on keto"
>drinks buttery coffee all day

I literally cannot understand how anyone in the world doesn't drink coffee like pic related

yeah mate..
down 16 lbs in a ~ month
lookin' joocy
>keep memein

Ew. Who would do that?

>being so fat that you lose 16lbs in a month

You could drink nothing but water and kid still lose hat amount. It has nothing to do with the Heart Attack Diet

I will never stop being disgusted by americn "cousine" and expecially by theyr need to bastardize and ruin every food they import from other cultures

It was invented by some nigger from Europe you stupid yuropoor

Yeah, it really does sound like a deathwish.

I remember giving this shot for a few weeks and the main thing I noticed were my morning shits were noticeably a lot smoother. Don't know why I stopped but thread just reminded me to jump back on it.

How do I make my coffee look like that?

butter is basically just cream anyways, and tons of people put cream in their coffee

Butter has twice as many calories as cream for the same amount. They are not at all the same

Is this supposed to replace breakfast Can someone post a guide for this? What coffee and butter should be used? Also how is this superior to just eating eggs and toast with black coffee? I am confiused af about this.

from what i remember it's a keto thing.
you have to blend butter in with coffee and its supposed to metabolize or some shit a certain way in your body to help with starting ketogenesis. (when you eat a lot of protein and fat to force your body into a state that it eats the fat in your body as energy instead of carbs)

>(when you eat a lot of protein and fat to force your body into a state that it eats the fat in your body as energy instead of carbs)

The fat in your body as in the fat you're eating

Bitch, we take your shitty food and make it better

Every American twist is better than the place of origin by a long shot

Cajun cuisine blows French food out of the water, TexMex is vastly superior to American food, and have you ever had an Italian Pizza? It fucking sucks dick.

And even if you think your local barbarian food is better, just know that all your top chefs are clamoring to come cook here for five times the salary they'd earn in your backwater.

> mad his tastebuds are ruined from years of salt and sugar

Americans are second to indians for most defensive and butthurt about people mentioning their country

Himalayan people have been making similar brews a lot longer you fucking uneducated shit head. One of the oldest kinds is po cha and it's made with salted yak butter.

Kill yourself and improve the gene pool. It's the only lasting contribution you can make.

Only because bugs like you waste our time with your third-world country posts.

>putting anything in your coffee

LAME lmfao

Mah nigga. I do the exact same.

>cannot understand how anyone doesn't coffee like this
>posts picture of espresso

Well, I think we found your problem, not many people want to spend 2k on a decent espresso machine.

You can get a decent machine for $100
but that said, you can get french presses for $5 and regular drip coffee makers for $10.
And there ain't nothing fancy to cleaning the latter two.

I have a lame story about this, but fuck it.

>Be from Galveston TX
>gr from McAllen TX
>Her parents are rich attorneys, do lots of charity shit for social reasons
>they end up with some auctioned trip to the Horseshoe in Bossier City LA, 3 nights free plus $500 room credit
>they give it to us since we can just drive 4 hours up rather than them flying up
>Get drunk up there a few nights in northern Louisiana
>Great time, surprised at how much fun we had
>hung over last morning before we leave out, decide to grab breakfast at shitty sideroad place
>gf sees coffee, sees butter, decides "we do this in the south" despite me telling her it's not actually a thing
>waitress who looks like recovering meth addict sees her put the butter in her coffee, cocks and eyebrow and says, "uh, I'll get you a new cup"

I love my gf but shes a fucking moron at times. TCU grads, folks.

How do you go through a day on keto at a deficit without being hungry all the time?
Fat has the highest amount of calories per gram, so the portions can't be big if eating at for example 1800 kcal?

Nobody does this. It's like the clap in airplane / theatre meme.

ayyy UH we out here looking for parking, leaving an extra hour early

>there is actually people on a fitness board defending putting fucking butter in there drink
You fucking degenerates, I fucking cant

fuck you cunt bitch I rape your mother and shit in your mouth

>There are people who don't brew gourmet black coffee and immediately put ice in it for nice, cold black justice.

I just don't understand.

>tfw actual mongolian browsing mongolian tapestries exchange

>yurocuckolds cant handle the banter

No wonder you need your government to ban free speech for you lmao

>bulletproof
>literally coined by someone who desperately tries to sell you "50 bucks premium gourmet coffee"
Get memed, reddit faggot.

>be me
>Lived in US all of life
>drink mad coffee on a dialy
>never even once thought about putting butter in coffee
>thought about trying it
>takes a few sips of coffee, milk no sugar

>naaah

40 replies
Sigh...

Don't forget to add some emulsified MCT oil and a plentiful helping of ALPHABRAIN™

>be american
>drinking my bulletproof coffee
>still get shot

>deathwish
>being so fucking edgy you have to by the biggest le ebin maymay coffee there is

I put muscle milk in my coffee. Fite me.

>us amerifats
sumn aint right here

It's kinda like putting cream in coffee so you have some substance to give you energy to burn along with the caffeine.
Only real difference is that you're putting pure fat into it, so the point is really more about the energy than the taste. Basically like a breakfast meal replacement, stimulant+fuel.
I've tried it a few times before, a bit more effective than using sugar+cream, plus if you're on a keto diet it won't mess with it, since there's no carbs in it. It's not significantly better than eggs+toast+coffee, just takes less time to prepare.
Personally I like ~1/2-1 tbsp of Kerrygold, unsalted

>start trying to solve this
>realize I've been trolled

> brotein*

Living in Italy for the last 6 years, this is now the only type of coffee i can drink. We drink unfiltered coffee in Serbia, and it can't be paralleled with espresso. Also no bar outside Italy can make good espresso, I don't know what's wrong with people, do they not want to cash out for a good machine, or are the people just retarded. I've been in Switzerland, and will be moving there in a couple of months, and literally in every bar they made me a long espresso :'(
get one of these. That's a manual espresso machine, it makes top grade espresso and it's like 10$, even less. I guess it's more annoying than an automatic machine, but if you are willing to spend a minute of your time for good coffee, it's definitely worth it. Miles far from filtered bullshit.

Also, people putting butter in coffee - are you literally retarded. Fucking amerifats. I can't believe you aren't making this shit up. Why would you do something like that. Honestly it can only destroy the taste of coffee, and if you really need butter as a part of your diet eat it separately. Do you people actually enjoy coffee, or do you drink it because you've seen other people do it, or because the diet guide said so. Think with your fucking head you dumb -putting butter in coffee- fucks.

He's probably a self hating redditor

what's wrong user?
>3 variables
>3 equations
>an integral
i don't see the problem

>being so fat that you lose 16lbs in a month
come again?

go ahead and post a picture, pleb.

it's 5Ď€/2 btw

Death wish coffee seems so unnecessary

how to into ketosis?

go to a cafe and order an espresso

>being this triggered because someone drinks their coffee different than you
you're more autistic than craft beer snobs

>had 2 fat as fuck "superiors" at my first software dev job
>all they did was slam deathwish, sips, cliff bars, etc
>they both go to the hospital for organ related problems within a month of each other
>they ask me about health tips
>take it as an open invite to help them be accountable for their dietary choices
>would kindly call them out when they consumed dumb shit like things listed above

>got fired that week despite doing a good job

>get better job with way better pay a month later
>mfw smug as fuck knowing they'll continue to gorge themselves and fuck their bodies up drinking memewish coffee

it's working just fine for me
see: also software dev?
how's it feel disappointing your old man?

Guy writes an explanation for why he enjoys a premium brand of coffee in a coherent manner

You call him triggered. It seems like he just expressed an opinion in no way related to craft beer snobs who will shove it in your face!

Doing just fine, m8. Take the grandfolks out plenty because I have the excess money to do so.

>different coffee
>butter into coffee
there's a difference

i guess you also eat pic related shit, and than call people autistic for judging you

did you read his rant about butter coffee?
I don't even drink coffee, just came in here to see if anyone actually puts butter in coffee. At the end of the day food is nothing more than fuel to some people, so if they choose to drink it that way to fit their dietary needs why the fuck you care?

i put a little dark chocolate in my coffee. i'm not american though. i'm canadian. it would be worse than being american, except i'm from Alberta.

>he thinks american pizza is better than italian

I thought junior schools blocked Veeky Forums

And at the end of the day life is meaningless and we will all die, so why not just kill yourself ?

I guess it's not that way in America, but (most of) the rest of the world has some food culture, and things like making bologna and mayo cakes, putting ketchup in pasta, and butter in coffee are usually being frowned upon. And I believe that anyone who cooked at least once in their life, or has the slightest amount of food culture would agree. But I guess there is one positive side on drinking butter coffee - when you stop doing it there's a whole new world awaiting.

unsalted and grass-fed butter is the current pick I think.

>Butter has twice as many calories as cream for the same amount
dyel?

Chicago pizza > Italian Pizza

Yo we're probably related lol. What's your last name?