/fraud/ steroids general

Are we still doing steroids general threads?

Today I am really questioning WTF I am doing with my life. Does frauding ever end? What's the end game here?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBVh19s3Wc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

just finished my first cycle; ran 500mg test for 8 weeks (the shitty UGL that made my vials underdosed them and there was only 16mls in 2 vials instead of 20)

went from 87kgs to 93kgs and have maintained similar bodyfat percentage

Thinking about cutting @800-1k cals under maintenance as soon as i finish my PCT and my natty test rebounds, what's the protocol on this? am i about to lose my gains?

i thought roids were suppose to make you look sexy and stronk, hueg as fuck
did you just not eat right, forget to lift, not sleep, or what?

>just found out my doctor wont prescribe me test because 481 is "normal"
>tfw going to be low test all throughout the rest of puberty
>always have little to no motivation at all, always fatigued, mind is clouded a lot
>mom said she doesn't want test to mess up my horomones
When does it end?

Thinking about hittin the ronz again

I have 2 amps of test e left over from previous cycles that are UGL but as good as pharma I've had in the past, and 2 UGL vials that have the seal broken (half used)

I shouldn't inject them obviously, but the sealed amps should be fine right?

I see the photo hasn't changed at all, is FL still around?

Do you want to be a manlet? Don't take steroids until you're 21

Whoever told me about post injection pain FUCK YOU for getting me so worried over nothing, this is a pisseningly weak ache

you will lose your gains if you cut that steep on natty test levels, anything approaching 1k deficit is only justified while on aas imo

It depends on a bunch of factors
It can range from nothing to being unable to walk

have dieted 1k under before and didn't lose any mass at all though

Im already 6'3, but then again my dad is 6'7 so I probably can grow more. But then again I dont care.

Need some help guys
Been during mgf the past couple of days with insulin needles, pinned my forearm cos there scrawny.
Left a lump and red mark in area immediately after, thoughts?

How long can I get away with blasting 600mg test-e until it becomes dangerous?

Going on my first cycle next week. I have everything over the next ten weeks planned out (meals, workouts, work schedule, sleep schedule, financial stability to pull it all off affordably) any advice for a 24 year old lifting for 10 years that isn't common knowledge but more of personal realizations that are worth sharing?

ask a guy who just brewed some npp anything

1/17 EO 130mg/ml

going for 700mg a week for 20 weeks

You are coming of test... Now is the time keep calories, and intensity high...

Cut on your next cycle, or kiss your gains bye bye.

6'3 is the upper limit of height that looks good. Much higher and you start looking like a freak. You probably won't grow any more, though.

Prepare to have constant hard ons.

What if you Just crank one out in the morning? Will that make it subside or are we talking freshman in high school all over again?

Same
I'm excited and anxious to start my first cycle next month and have everything on hand already.

good luck user.

I'm curious does anyone here have photos before/after their first cycle?
pic related is me rn. I want to lean out another 5-8 pounds? should i cut more?

thank you in advance, pls no bully

height and weight?

I'm considering documenting it but because of my work I can get in a shit load of trouble of I'm found out so it's kind of a double edged sword.

But nohomoallbromo you look good man. You should get great results in your effort. Just be meticulous. Best of luck brother.

freshman highschool for me. I rub one out at night, and one in the morning. Still fuck my gf every chance I get, and every girl I see on campus, with any attractive feature at all, still makes me stiff.

5'6 @ 148.6 pounds
pls no bully user

thanks and I will
to you as well man. hopefully you don't run into trouble.

I can't fucking get my eating under control when on tren. I'm entering my 4th week on 100mg ed tren ace and 250 test E/wk. I am leaning out daily, but still i can't stop eating whatever is within sight. I feel like I would be getting better gains from eating cleaner, but its hard to do that when i eat junk and crap and wake up looking better than i did yesterday. Its careless as fuck, its like my impulses have been dialed ip to 100

I find that the biggest cause of pip for me is not holding the needle steady enough while injecting. That in and out motion the needle does while still inside your muscles causes fucking excruciating pip hours later

I had the same experience on tren, user. Especially with carbs. I'm unsure of how to deal with it... My best guess at this point, in looking back, would be to invest in some modafinil and to keep estorgen low-ish. When my E is high, I'm very prone to binge-ing. And I can eat right through ephedrine so I think moda is your best bet.

Also, what's your bf percentage? Have a current physique pic?

>tfw done cutting on DNP and am now power blasting at 3 grams of gear a week
>can't eat all the nice salty food anymore because even with letro I get moonfaced and resemble a circle that makes even kim jong un and pajeet jealous.

goodbye bacon, goodbye hotdogs, goodbye premade turkey burger patties, goodbye gammon steaks, goodbye ham shanks, goodbye blood sausages, goodbye middle eastern yogurt drink with sea salt added in.

life really sucks without heavily salted/cured meat.

Can I lose 10 lbs of fat in 2 weeks on DNP with a 1k calorie deficit

210lbs 16% at 6'1
I won't post progress pics.
I have just recently bought some cardarine, so hoping that will increase my cardio endurance that way i won't get too worried about eating this junk. Keeping cals at 2100/day and lifting 5x/wk. My e2 is in check, and i have unfortunately no desire for trying moda while on cycle

Yes. But you'll basically be in a lethargy coma for the whole 2wks

Are you NEET?

ECA stack is what helps power me through. No lethargy at all. Makes DNP totally worth it

Are you taking like 50-75mg of ephed daily? Savage

Yeah I'm NEET and on EC stack as well. Hoping for 10-15 lb loss after I lose all the water weight.

How much ephedra do you take daily?

I did a cycle at 24. I felt amazing. Focused, intent, strong. Lifts went up. Bagged a hot ass stripper for a while. Then one day toward the end I saw myself in the mirror while fucking this girl and I did not recognize the hostile ape I saw there. I did my pct (sucked, be prepared to feel depression and apathy for a bit) and I decided to stay natty until I'm like 45-50 when I need a boost. You're in the prime of your life mate you don't need to get your gains from a vial. It's not worth the 25 lb bench increase to lose your sense of self.

Run dnp for 21 days and you may just lose 20 lbs

what are those sikk cunt shorts that everyone is wearing? with the little cuts on the sides of the leg

dude ive been to doctor yesterday and my test is around 220, he said we'll try to raise it. Any idea what he meant by that? or should i just kill myself

Post current bod? Obvs the fatter you are, the easier it'll be to mobilize those fat cells for energy, ie a quicker cut

>what is blood pressure

Why would you want to blast salt like that. Ouch to your health

on dnp right now too, if i don't eat salt i start feeling like i am going to die from electrolytes being fucked up.

Increase your watet consumption. Very important for DNP. Remember, water is what the cell uses for breaking down organic molecules like fatty acids

>sweat and piss 4+ liters of water a day
>drink 4-7 liters of water a day
>without increasing salt intake

its like you want to die or something.

what is better cycle for muscle gain - 250 test e EW + 20mg dbol ED or 500 test e EW both 10 weeks. how big of a difference is there ?

any1 tride Drostanolone? oral mast

first try is probably increasing zinc and vit d (tabs)
if that doesnt help probably clomiphen therapy
if that doesnt help testo creme
if that doesnt help or you can argue test e/c injects

depends on what is wrong with you. if your testicles are kill jump right to test. if your brain glamd doenst work clomi/hcg probably do the trick.

anyway prepair for a min 1 year trial and error pain

10weeks dbol will fuck your liver
do 14-20weeks 500test e

>10weeks dbol will fuck your liver
>do 14-20weeks 500test e

Quit parroting forum bullshit.

You will be fine running DBOL along with test. Personally I cap my oral usage at around 8 weeks.

Then I will take a long period of time off from using any oral steroid. Injectables are used constantly - blast and 'cruise' method.

>t. pussy beta numale cuck liver

what happened to /fraud/?

this used to be my favourite thread, now it's full of dyels LARPing about blasting 3g's of test a week. RIP.

what's the best anti acid thing i can get without a prescription (OTC or behind the counter) for tren? gives me bad gas and distension.

i had a prescription one from a long time ago and was using that (omeprazole) but i am almost out and need a new one

Ausfag here. How do I get this shit?

Dont want my CC info stolen trying to buy chinese bathtub chemicals
What about customs

Been lifting natty 10 months. Ready to make some real gains

whats that book called with everything you need to know about steroids, fucked if i can remember ??

Why wouldn't you inject the seal broken ones if you're the one that broke the seal?

He probably does what half the OPs do (like me) which is google "Steroids" and find a pic that can easily be picked out from the catalog as being of steroids.

if i take hgh will i grow taller?

just ask in the locker room. expect to pay more for obvious reasons

doctor puts me on TRT tomorrow, im pretty skinnyfat, can I eat at maintenance and gain muscle/lose fat? it will be nebido and I plan on getting on a cycle after 4 shots - after 32 weeks

Brehs, I need to cut but don't want to stop making gains. How big of a deficit can I afford to cut at on 250mg test?

is trt the best for beginners?

I'm cutting at a 1000cal deficit on 200 a week test E pinned every third day, I hit the gym every morning and 3 evenings a week and haven't lost any strength yet, slightly less endurance but my lifts remained the same, I'm sure I'll hit a point where I will have to increase the cals a little or I might even finish up the cut on keto, I don't have to much further to go

how long have you been cutting?

you don't know what you're doing

>What's the end game here?
You either end up looking like a failed lab experiment, or you stop roiding and MAYBE go back to living a normal life, assuming you haven't fucked yourself up with stupid-ass roids.

Or you can stop NOW and maybe contain and reverse the damage before it's too late. Seriously you guys are almost as dumb as the DNP fags.

I ran DNP for about 6 days last year. 4 days in, no sides. 5th day, skin was flushed and itchy, was a little warm. Insomnia as fuck. 6th day I got extremely ill, threw up every 45 minutes, til I couldn't even replenish the water. Skin got extremely itchy, red spots all over body and had 0 energy. After being bed ridden for three days, finally was able to keep water down. Lost 8 pounds but once I rehydrated it came out to 2 lbs lost

Tried it again a few weeks later. Took one 200mg dose. 8 hrs later, the skin redness, itchiness, and vomiting came back. Lasted about a day.

Fuck "dr" tony huge's fertilizer

Who hurt you?

youtube.com/watch?v=OvBVh19s3Wc

my dicke has unironially grown

i mean it just a stronger boner im sur

but its fuckin biger haha

benadryl bro

no cuz all youd be doing is shutting your nuts off with 0 change in test levels

its a good form of birth control though

any of you nerds successfully recomped on just test?

Planning my first cycle now but going to buy about 3 cycles worth of gear and AI, so i dont have to try and receive 3 shipments.. plus I already have the bitcoin.

Gonna be about 1100

But I'm excited.

Anyone have gear or pills shipped in from india?
Planning on getting AI-PCT from there (cheap as fuck) but unsure about customs.

how quickly can i go from 0 to mr olympia? is it even achievable or is it pure genetics?

>$1100 for 3 cycles
lmao

you can buy a kilo of test and brew it up for that kind of money and a lifetimes supply of AI

I was taking 2 benadryl every 4 hrs..just had a bad allergic reaction.

Gonna try another source in the future i think but now that I'm back to working 4 days 12-16 hrs I'm not sure how to run it and get it to clear my system before work. I'll probably just end up trying clen

About 4 weeks so far

DNP > Clen in many ways but you obviously dont respond well to DN at all so clen and t3 and whatever are worth a shot.

> 3 cycles

My bad

3 blasts, 3 cruises, about 48 weeks blasting, 4 diff compounds total

Pharma orals and HCG
TUDCA is pricey
Syringes, sharps container, etc

Not interested in trying to brew it myself desu. Obviously it's cheaper but so is painting your own house. Sometimes you pay for convenience and experience

as a painter let me tell you its easy as fuxk to get a pro finish for a first timer, you just need to put the prep work in and read some articles.

how do you feel on a daily basis? how did you know to go get your test levels checked?

Tbh.

Why risk being the one who gets multiple felonies when you can accomplish the same returns with less risk visiting a hrt doctor?

if you unironically wont paint your own house youre a pathetic man

this
I do carpentry/light construction work and 99% of the reason trades jobs exist is simply because home owners are too lazy to do this shit themselves.

cuz only a very questionable HRT doctor would precribe a healthy man testosterone

and in my country, once its past customs im no longer breaking the law

Why would you only run test for 8 weeks? If it's test e it's only coming into full force around week 4-5 and feeling the best around week 8. Should have done a 12 week cycle m8

That's what I said so thank you I guess

>he doesnt frontload by pinning 1g ED for a week

Dude you're not very well researched at all if you think the site of where you pin will increase size there

The countless ways to lower test levels available make the methods here listed seems silly, messy, and downright dangerous. A prohormone or sarm cycle is enough to test low enough to warrant hrt.

Muscles aren't worth ones freedom

who is every ifbb participant who does site injecting for increased volume no matter how ridiculous it looks

be honest..

have you ever had a needle enter your body, ever?

hahahahahaaahaa
get the fuck out of my thread

He thinks he's being clever with diarrhea of the mouth.

Nope

or are middle aged women

your opinion is useless so thanks

Don't say this people might actually do it

Just had a little blood for the first time, 6th needle into cycle.

Stopped when i put pressure on it, and it was just EQ. Hopefully most if not all of it stayed in tho.

that's synthol you fucking mong

Yeah you don't compete at all clearly. Only poorfags still do synthol.

blood when you aspirated, or blood when you took the needle out?

i've only aspirated 2/3 of my shots so far and no blood - i'm not looking forward to the inevitable day i see blood flood the syringe though.