Sup bros

sup bros
>6ft 170lbs, 18 years old

got any tips for vein gainz? Vascularity is something i've been chasing forever...I've got the 6 pack, but my arms still don't look shredded at all... i'm pretty low BF, been training for about 6 months now, former chubby guy, used to be 180 lbs. ive been making decent strength gains, and have nutrition pretty much on lock. how do i get those veins coursing thru my arms? i know dudes who look like roadmaps, and they don't train for shit and they eat garbage day in and day out. do i just need to get older and develop more? do i just need to get stronger? or is it all determined by my genes? thanks guys

Dw user, i wont let your thread die. Part of it's genetic, where your fat stores are and veins are placed. I have the opposite, if I'm warm i get pretty vascular, but still no six pack yet. Just keep goin were all gonna make it

desu just keep training, I wasnt vascular when i first started. just takes some time

>I'm 6 ft 190lbs, and I'm 22. started lifting at 17 and I've been incredibly vascular for the last 3 years. Coffee seems to help as well as emphasizing negatives on bicep curls.

>emphasizing negatives

...wat this mean?

shit man i wish my arms looked like that

>Spiderman 3 mode
Lose fat and work arms in the 15-20 rep range, other than that i don't know.
Also do more shrugs and lateral raise.

>lose fat

dude i'm not tryna go fully skellington mode...

How can you people weigh so little? Im 5'7 weigh 168 lbs at 9% bf and Im not even fucking big. How is it possible for you to be 170 and not skele the fuck out?

Drink more water and lift more for vascularity. Blood flows easier and veins are larger when you are well hydrated. Caffeine supposedly helps as well.

>Fat on veins
>Removing fat won't expose veins.
Being natty and lean will make you look skelly regardless.
Post pic.
You are not 9% bf

well, i'm not that muscular. i'm not a complete stick but i'm not that big either.

Slow lift, slow drop.

Reduce sodium intake to near naught and up your carbs. Enjoy your veins.

post a pic. if you're really 9% i will make a vid of me eating my hat and post the youtube link

thanks for the tangible advice much appreciated

smoke cigarettes

I'm 175 at 5'10"

For me (and it looks lie OP too), I have a small frame -- narrow shoulders with tiny hands, wrists and feet. You can have a lot of variation at the same height just from how big your frame is.

>zipper abs

>tfw literal holocaust mode and have veins bigger than yours
it's an odd feeling

Hopefully fixed

5'7 going on 5'8 hoping to be at least 5'9.5
>>decent chest, arms, and legs
>>shit abs
i cant control my eating
you guys are gonna make it

>vein gainz

Doing wrist curls made my forearms significantly more vascular.