Can pregnant women truly be fit?

Can pregnant women truly be fit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XlWIZ49H3YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Can women truly be fit?

Serena Williams won a big tournament while pregnant! I keep hearing about it.

It's safe for low-risk pregnancies to lift weights until the third trimester, and you can do lighter exercise all the way to birth. So yes. While most women will gain a little bit of fat in addition to the weight of the baby itself, it's possible to still stay pretty lean, by adjusting calories properly and continuing to exercise.

If it's a high-risk pregnancy the pregnant woman will need to talk to her doctor about what exercises she can still do. As long as it's not an exercise that strains the pelvic floor it should be fine for most women.

>cheekie

Also if you keep training pullups while pregnant you get the benefit of slowly increasing the weight, so you'll come out of the pregnancy with better pullups.

Yes actually. But up to a certain point then it's probably not a good idea. I mean, I might like seeing a flat toned tummy when we're dating but not when you're supposed to be 8 months preggers with my boy/daughter.

Besides, women are physically built to spend up and burn off every single fucking pound they gain when they're pregnant and immediately after. Up to a certain point. I don't mean they should get obese or nothing and risk becoming diabetic, but..it's true.

The only natural people that can bulk and cut successfully are children, teen-very young adult males, and pregnant females.

No.
You have a baby inside you.
You can be fitter than /r9k/ but you can't handle high intensity work.

I don't see why not, as long as you don't squat so hard you prematurely shit out your kid.

Pregnant bitches are gross

They can with steroids.
And the baby will be huuuge!

youtube.com/watch?v=XlWIZ49H3YE

totally

First post best post

>tfw no var'd up asian qt gf

>I will never sneakily get cheekie kinda fat
>I'll never see her get THICC
>I'll never deep dick her half to death every day all day.
>I'll never see her fat with my child(ren)
>I'll never see take her to lamaze and then to the gym to work on our pump

Why live bruhs

if cheekie had bigger tits she'd be literal 10/10

Just stick em back in

MOAR

YES AND ITS HOT AS FUCK.

Yes and MOAR

They can lift heavier with the power of two people. LIGHTWEIGHT BABY!

MOAR DAMMIT

No, they are weakened, they are carrying for all intensive purposes until it's born healthy and living a parasite that sucks nutrients and vitality from them and they are on a path to have their vaginas destroyed, which is the opposite of Veeky Forums (increasing your worth) and mentally are basically drunk

I wish pregnant women would stop posting side selfies of their swollen wombs on normanbook.

That actually looks good. Solid 7-8/10 objectively

kek

Probably...

post yfw a fetus has more test than you

HRRRRRMMMMMMFFFFFFF

pregnant women are fucking disgusting jaysus

that looks like a young boy body lol

it looks weird if they´re too fit

and it's not the best conditions for either skin or the baby
>tfw prime fertility and baby carrying weight is between 20 and 30%

Literally God tier

>not injecting your pregnant wife with supersoldier serum, so your children (even your daughters) will be born as SuperChads

she is very cute

Kek

i have bigger tits than cheeky wtf

Jesus christ no, you're fucking pregnanat. You literally carrying another life inside you. During pregnancy health of child matters the most. You can wait those 9 months.

Fuck off, fatty.

Fuck off retard, im not going to have my wife injure herself and our baby. She can wait 9 months, im not gonna risk some injury that can happen.

shes fine, tits are nasty

yfw you cant handle her at her worst

>implying her worst wasn't when
was balls deep in that smelly cooch

You realize that it's advised to do exercise when pregnant, right? Because having a strong healthy heart benefits the baby immensely.

Fetus smash until failure

name?

ty mr stork

Kelcie Gahley

hnnnnnnng. preggers thicc so sexy. bah gawd