Fuck Veeky Forums I fucked up

Fuck Veeky Forums I fucked up

I really fucked up and there is a high chance I will be going to prison

I don't expect to be raped in the showers but I don't want to be bullied or have shit stolen from me. I need to get buff. Like, right fucking now.

How fit can I get kn a prison with shitty prison food???

Other urls found in this thread:

chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html?m=0
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html?m=0
chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html?m=0
m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What did you do?

>lifting in the child daycare in the gym

There is a sign saying not to do it

Answer him user, what did you do?

if it gets too bad just ask to be put in PC

he used smith machine

I got caught jerking off in public (my fetish is stealth cumming on girls and my dumb ass decided to try it irl)

where the fuck are you from so that you go to jail for that? in yurop you'd most likely get sent to the shrink

tell the story playboi! then we will give you the answer to your question.

probably burgerworld, they'll incarcerate you for anything and everything there

Well he admitted it. Book him, boys.

Prison? Maybe
Sex offender list? Abso-fucking-lutely

I sell drugs to other students, have since my second year. My now ex-gf (who was a druggie) phoned me up and said she's gonna rat me out since I broke up with her. She said she had pictures of me with the gear.

I've flushed everything I had but fuck man this could be it. I'm fucking scared bros

I came on a girl while on a bus and it's on camera. I'm getting charged with sexual assault

>he fell for the jizzing on inauspicious girls meme
Don't you know that those girls are always actors? Idiot.

There are other people saying bullshit THIS is the real story

>Going to prison for that

Fucking feminism, cant take a joke.

post video so we know whether the prosecutors have a case or not

Sorry guys my lawyer told me not to post about this, can't risk giving any more details.

This gives you the perfect chance to practice this. You can masturbate in prison and come on other prisoners either stealthily or in the open, the latter will make sure they don't mess with you and to establish dominance

Funny bro

In all seriousness, my right arm is more jacked than the other. Should I do curls just with the left so I don't look like a chronic masturbator in court?

If all the evidence they have against you is just a picture, and no drugs on you amd assuming if you're clean on a drug test I don't think you'll go to prison

You can try, if the jerking off story is true then you'll be fucked if it is. But if it's the drug story I doubt they'll take that into consideration

bitches, man.

ya see playboi, if your gonna bust a nut on someone ya can't have no cameras around and also you gota have a good escape route like do it on a running track in the park
>not a drive by but the ol' jog by
>also not hiding your identity with a hood or sun glasses when engaging in such an endeavor

> gonna lose a few years of your life
>gonna be a sex offender
>not gonna be able to get any kind of decent paying job

have you considered skipping town and getting a new identity?

It's all fun and games until someone with AIDS comes on you.

I decided to visit my now ex girlfriend to talk things over and her manlet dipshit ex addict dad was there and tried to confront me so i knocked him out cold and now he's in a coma that he might not come out of

enjoy prison, degenerate

Pretty Veeky Forums. Might be a good idea to start early.
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/03/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html?m=0
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/08/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html?m=0
>chaosandpain.blogspot.com/2016/10/i-aint-sweet-like-that-dieting-and.html?m=0
Reminder to never talk to cops. OP work getting yourself a good lawyer and even of you've talked already, from now on keep your mouth shut
>m.youtube.com/watch?v=d-7o9xYp7eE

>In prision for sexual assault
They're going to think you're fair game. Practice anus stretching

wouldnt she be guilty for abetting also?

she definitely had knowledge for a period of time and didn't say anything because it wasn't convenient for her.

what sort of drugs?

if it's meth or heroin you're fucked bro

weed/mdma/lsd I think you'll get off without prison

Nigger are you fucking retarded

She had pictures. Pictures she couldn't prove were actually drugs, even with all the paraphernalia in the world. If you flushed it you were clean. Possession is only illegal in the present tense

Now you've committed felony assault and possibly attempted murder. You're fucked now you drug dealing degenerate

got skip town now bub

Prison? Nah. Unless it's felony assault or something egregious, you'll be going to county jail.

Dont worry, unless you live in a ghetto, county jail is where most non-violent people and white collar criminals go. It's basically an autist day care

since that's my fetish too and creepshots gets me off like nothing else, i'll help you brother

if you're not in some shitty thirdworld gulag, prison food is pretty good for you. it's not red lobster but it's calorie dense. the prison system in the u.s. is privatized meaning they make money off of prisoners so it's bad for business to kill their moneymakers: the shit they give you is nutritious and usually plentiful not to mention snacks and shit

lifting weights is pretty much the only thing to do too since it's exercise and you'll have more free time than you know what to do with

god speed brother