Be honest, Veeky Forums. you are completely anonymous here, remember?

be honest, Veeky Forums. you are completely anonymous here, remember?

25 I think. Tape measure says 19. So close enough heh

Got a good 26 going, looking for a 16

bit lower than 15%

20%

Feel like 30%
everything tells me 20-23%

started at like 40%

People's fat distributions are pretty different so an infographic like that isn't perfect, but based on that I'd be 15%.

I'd say 22%, but without any muscle

10-12, long distance runner so Auschwitz mode. I try to balance it out with weights but every pound you have is a disadvantage, be it muscle or fat

10-12 is perfect, you should start lifting NOW with a heavy bulking

Like a gross 22%

Between 20 and 25

27 yr old m
5'10
184lbs

How do I get 7-12% how long?

15%

dexascan from 2 months ago said i was 15.5%, i think im around 13.5 now.

between 25 and 20

desperately cutting for summer

Feel like I'm 40%. Navy body fat calculator says I'm 22. Calipers say I'm 20. Scale says I'm 23.

If all goes well, I should be 10% by August, narrowly just missing summer. But I'll be 15% by start of summer (if I keep a 750 deficit), so I have that going for me.

I fell for the le bulking meh meh, and overshot by 40 lbs. But at least I got 1/2/3/4 before realizing how much of a fat pig I am. Cut those 40 lbs already, and I'm back where I started, but with more muscle mass

27 or 28%

According to the stupid looking machine at the grocery store, 20%.

Multiple body tests put me at 11-14%. Still have love handles and a bit of a gut.
But I've lost some muscle and apparently I look frail so I'm going to have to eat at maintenance now.

Here's my pic

You're between 20-25% right now. So...
Four months.
If you really bust ass.

If I do that I'll get bigger and be slower, which I don't want to do.

what the fuck? why do you willingly become a skeleton? just lift

bout 350

Eat less. Since you're 25% bodyfat (sorry) and say you're 184 pounds you need to loose 25ish lbs of fat so cut, making sure you're eating protein and lifting so you don't lose all your muscle mass and end up Auschwitz mode. At this point all that matters is caloric deficit, if you're -300 a day (which is sane) you'll need 300ish days.

In 29 palms usmc base, what would you recommend I do?

I'm a built skeleton because I need to be fast first and strong second, I don't give a fuck how I look.

somewhere between 15% and 20%

but why do you need to be fast? are you running for your freedom? what is your challenge?

Y..you're a marine
>The corps ain't what it used to be

I'd recommend eating less, like 600 a day less if you can manage it. It'll still take a long time though.

Did you read his first post? He said he's a long distance runner.

training for special forces fampi. The unit I'm looking to join requires you be able to bench 75kg 15 times and squat 90kg 12 times, everything else is cardio

in bw 20 and 25 i guess. not rly sure though cause im a twig everywhere else.

Yes, we run about 6miles a day and then working parties. Daily i eat a
3 egg white omelette
2 pieces of grapefruit
4 strips of bacon

Chicken breast
Random steamed veggies
Spinach

Chicken
Rice
Veggies

somewhere between 15 and 20 but with a lot more muscle

I'd cut the rice if you can manage, but if you're a marine you might want some fat for went you're fighting in Syria.

shoulda joined the Navy friend its pretty neet

Happily between 20-25
Cutting is a meme

The 5Cs

Calisthenics:you're a military man you know what this is

Curl bro routine:Any lift for the upper body with one or two sets of squats and Deadlifts A WEEK

Cardio:Running, walking, jogging, swimming, basketball, touch/flag football, basically anything that gets you up and off your ass for 30+ minutes a day.

Calorie Counting:If you're too big, eat fewer calories. If you're too small, eat more calories. If you feel and look like shit, eat better sources of calories.

Chill: Stress and the inability to deal with it will make you into a weak, impotent, fat, bitch of a man. Chill also includes rest and recouperation which will help deal with the stressors of losing weight and exercise.

I would suggest intermittent fasting and getting a fuckton of protein to prevent muscle loss. But since you probably have a hectic life I would suggest simply cutting back on calories, increasing your protein intake and cutting back on carbs with a carb refeed once a week. And eating a fast digesting carb like a piece of fruit before you workout.

To be honest, I'm still at 12-15% bodyfat myself so this advice will get you to where I am while hopefully sparring you from losing as much muscle as I did.

The other way is in the rapid fatloss handbook. That is a no bullshit fucking approach to weight loss.

Im at 40 but working to get myself down to 25 within the next few years. Itll be a long journey but Ive got you faggots to keep me company even if it is anonymously

Around 20 to 18 percent I think

>Should have sucked dick instead of taking it in the ass

Respect people's tastes user

Brehs can you give me a bf estimate, I think I'm between 18-22 but I'm not too sure, I used to be a huge fatfuck at 250lbs

DYEL: the unit

Buy calipers but I'd guess around 18 or lower

Fampi being strong isn't as important since you don't need to out-strength the enemy anymore

I'm not too sure, I think the bathroom lighting is doing me too much justice

sorry about your "metabolism" bro

What do you mean?

Strong enough to carry a man and gear, other than that be able to perform all day and all night practically forever. Any more than that in special forces is selfish. catastrophic vanity.

13-15%, I'm between the builtlean pic and the 15% pic.

I'd cut for the summer, but I want to bench 225x5 dammit.

I'm an honest 30. I'm a wrestler and am the strongest person I know, but I spend most of my "exercise" time training rather than focusing on appearance. I should probably move towards being a 20.

~20%

20-25

do any of you niggers use pic related to measure your bf? they are cheap and pretty much the only thing besides something gay like calipers or expensive and rare like a bodpod that you can use. I use it all the time but it always tells me I am about 12%, which seems too generous because i dont have abs

pretty much this, this guy was an army ranger before he became a model and worked off all his fat

15% is the bf that you bottom out with in your diet. 15% is where you have been dieting just great, but suddenly you start experiencing incredible hunger at your deficit and daydream about food. it begins to become a real challenge to eat at a deficit because your body is not happy about dipping below that percentage, which you could consider the natty limit of cutting.

That is what 15% is.

I'd say 16%

But I'm thicc / bearish so it doesn't look too bad.

this doesnt look bad at all desu. closer to 20 than 25 too.

just lift and hover calories around requirement. I don't think you'd want to be tired as a marine

You should do infomercials on tv.
Do you have a first name for a last name
>Hey Andrew John here.

that shit is a waste of money.
drink varying amounts of water before using one and see the reading fluctuate wildly.

Bulk or cut?
Started at 100kg/220lbs now at 78kg/171lbs
5'10
Currently cutting and SS with accessories

cut until 68 kg

I am trying to cut 7 kg.
Any tips?

eat less

>those hips

Maintain cut and add more backs

THX

I hopped on Intermittent fasting for the last few kgs try that
Track calories religiously
It looks better when I've completely inhaled

I always take unflattering progress pics so I can see progress for what it is

Its not really unflattering, you just have wide hips. Nothing you can do about it other than to exaggerate your upper torso.

If your training goes well, or rather, if you want it to go well, you will not go down 70kg anytime soon on any sane cut.

Do you guys think I could hit 10% bodyfat by July? I'm 6ft 161 lbs.

pics

Yep 70 is the goal for now. Can't wait to be done with cut desu and start lean bulk hnngg

25% with the 30 moobs

Around 15%, slim with a little bit of definition but no visible abs yet.

see

no but BF's not your biggest concern

I look 16-18%, but I'm about 25%

Based on that I'd be around 18%, always thought it was 15% instead

So, 25% I guess.

Pic was eight days ago @ 70.2 kg and 174. Lifting hard since then.

Right now I weigh 72.2 on an empty stomach. I feel I look noticeably different in the mirror, but won't take pics to compare until after a month.

it is. I'd to at least have visible abs before I start bulking. Also to allow myself more wiggle room.

Most tape and caliper measures underestimate. I have the opposite, I got one of those gizmos that measures electrical impedance, and it's one that overestimates fat when you're glycogen depleted.

You in the Army bro?

probably 13-14%
i have vidibile obliques, but not to the extent of 10-12%

10-11 you guys are fat as fuck no wonder my stats are shit compared to everyones.

went from around 10-12 to 20, cutting down again now slowly

It's true. Chad can be 25% bf and still look good.

Abit over 20%, rather skinny except for around the gutt

Probably around 10-12% in good lightning.

Cutting since mid Februrary and life sucks at this point. 2 more crueling weeks to go.

like 25

you're 7-10 imo

thoughts? im thinking somewhere around 25%

Nah. I'm 185cm, 86 Kg in 2 years of lifting.
Although its pretty natural lightning here, I only look this lean in bathrooms for some reason.

weird body, but cut looks good

>Started out in the middle of January at around 88-89kg
>Currently down to 79 kg
>179 cm
>Bodyfat(checked yesterday) is roughly 22,3%
>Fatmass is 17,6 kg
>Fat free mass is 61.4 kg

My BMI puts me at 24.79, barely within the "healthy" range

Obviously my body fat% tells me I'm still packing too much fat, so I consider myself to still be overweight

Weird? Pls explain.

What I know is I have the best core genetics (visible 4pack at 25+% bf) in the universe combined with the worst arm genetics you could think of (can put 3-4 fingers between biceps and ellbow), my arms are sticks

forgot stats
185 cm
87 kg

About 15 but skinny

BF is just a number... you need more muscle mass.
I'd cut to 78-80 Kg and then slow bulk over a year to 92-95 Kg while following a real workout and nutrition plan...
Then cut back again to maybe 82-84Kg and you will look great.

Good cut bruv, work a little on your shoulders and traps a little and you're set