Skim milk for cutting?

Skim milk for cutting?

Finally at a good point in strength and want to start cutting for late summer, should I switch from whole to skim/1% milk for less calories?

Water would be better. The point of milk is really just to stuff more calories.

Enjoy your exogenous hormones, pus and and zero fiber, retard

LOL

Whole milk on a bulk
Almond milk on a cut

Skim is for women

> hurr milk is pus

Do vegans not understand it gets treated and pasteurized

I understand, shit-eater. Kind of like taking a shit, throwing some food into the same spot, withdrawing that food, sanitizing that food and eating sanitized shit.

Do milk-drinkers not understand how disgusting they are?

>comparing milk to shit
mental manlets, when will they learn

Almond Milk = Overpriced water.

> what is farming
> if not this exact thing

Enjoy your shit vegetables

> $1 a L / $4 a Gal
Same price as whole milk

You shouldn't be drinking much whole milk anyway. Lots of saturated fats.

why wouldn't you drink whole milk for bulk?

Are you some sort of retard? A cow will expel pus, piss and shit, which is why I invoked shit. That's what you sanitize and drink.

No, you're scientifically illiterate, and even if your lie were true, the cost benefit for veggies would have a case over garbage like milk which is loaded with exogenous hormones and pointless sugar and no fiber, whereas veggies are actually healthy. Retard.

macros

>milk cutting

fucking dyel nooblet kys

> milk is literally shit puss and piss
Vegans really have gone full retard

how the fuck do you get to 1.5 protein per pound without milk for protein padding liquids with your powder?

>vegtard calling other people scientifically illiterate
>milk which is loaded with exogenous hormones and pointless sugar and no fiber, whereas veggies are actually healthy
the ironing is strong

Kill yourself
>pic related

lol nice meme

Not an argument

Not an argument.

Most people who die of the world's leading causes of deaths and most people who suffer from the world's leading diseases before that are meat and dairy consumers. Not an argument.

maybe because the majority of the world eats those things.

>vegtard actually believes the tears from someone of his retardation caliber are deserving of an argument
[laughing track]

>getting this mad
You may have a healthy body but at least I have a healthy mind senpai
>living longer for this

>not an argument
He says right after making ridiculous statements

You're a literal retard.

well it also tastes amazing and has lots of healthy ingredients

a 3dl glass of skim milk is 100kcal, I happily fit in a glass at breakfast and another at dinner when on a cut

most of the healthy shit is fat soluble boy , if you remove the fat you remove almost all of the micros and are basically drinking sugary water with protein .