When did you realize women were far more shallow and insecure than you? Post the sorrows of making it

When did you realize women were far more shallow and insecure than you? Post the sorrows of making it

Around the same time I realized women are actually really fucking awkward, have no idea how to flirt and spill their spaghetti every time they see a cute guy.

Seemed like common sense imo, they can get by without having to practice actual social competence as often so they end falling flat compared to the guys who are self-aware

>they can get by without having to practice actual social competence
Hot girls, maybe. Being an ugly woman is like being a man, you're gonna have to work.

never because theyre not

I am very shallow and insecure

Don't delude yourself. Even an ugly girl has an easier life compared to an ugly man. Every ugly girl has ugly guys she could date, but an ugly guy is fucked.

asked one of my gfs one why should I forgive her for being late, and she told me "because I'm pretty"

I hope you dumped her there and then

Or maybe you only attract shallow and damaged women because, you know, you're shallow and damaged yourself

only recently when I considered the notion that it's taboo to bring up the fact that women fart and poop. imagine being embarrassed that you fart and poop. it's unfathomable. also they are physically insecure since an average male could easily beat/rape an average female whenever he wanted since most women are too big of cucks to carry a gun.

>hot women spilling spaghetti
This is the final redpill.

You become so powerful when you realize it. You have to eat, sleep, live, breath it, though.

Behind that xd :P >:) face, they're insecure. all of them.

Fucking insecure with a lot of inner conflict and self conscience about flaws.

I did actually.
Tell you what though, I had a hard time getting to fuck someone as good looking as her in the next months.

>Shallow
Yes
>Insecure
No

>you are now aware that you could beat half of earths population in a physical confrontation

these posts are meaningless without pictures of the OP.

You're the deluded one here, friend.
>an ugly guy is fucked
If you don't have any other value, of course. Men have the advantage that women's attraction to them are placed in character far more than looks. If you're an ugly, socially smooth and competent male, you'll get by swimmingly - long as we're not talking outright deformities

no shit, why do you think they whore around? because each and every cock in their vagina is a little stroke to their ego, knowing people want to fuck them.

im legit laughin pretty hard but then again i am a bit drunk

you think this is power, but to anybody with even an EQ of >1 can kinda workout this is the equivalent of the ending of "I am Legend" or 'the girl with the gifts" when the humans realise they were the bogeyman the whole time and not the other way.

most people would view this as humanising, some kinda revelation on the status of man, eye opening even.

yet you refer to it as a power, like it's mortal combat.

at what stage do you realise you are truly lost and alone, my friend?

i feel pity

I doubt that user very much cares. Perhaps he is perfectly content in his assessment of this "power"
Keep in mind, there are legitimate psychopaths and narcissists that inhabit this board. I would be stingy with my pity, if I were you

>have no idea how to flirt
That's kind of your job. Men take what they want and if you really expect women to act first you're a flaming faggot

Are you serious? The amount of social awareness women display is ridiculous, they know far better than the average man how to behave and empathyze in any given situation

i legitimately have no idea what that image is supposed to represent, maybe it's a metaphor for your damaged psyche.

too much time spent on 4 chan, you've picked up that toxicity & irony via osmosis, now it actually defines you.

it's not too late you know, it's never too late.

Not true. Men tend to value looks before anything else while women give more weight to your "inner" value (talents, future prospects, interests...). If you're an ugly woman and don't hit on any single male you see you'll easily die a virgin

Should you call anyone from a board on physical fitness a psychopath when there are boards here where theyre literally pedos and cannibals.

Think ur reaching a bit

>it's taboo to bring up the fact that women fart and poop
It isn't

Everyone deals with inner conflicts and is self-conscious to some degree. If you get to know people, after a while you realize this.

Read American Pastoral by Roth, great book Im sure many here will relate to. Its also an easy read

Around the same time I started to date my now ex. She was a solid 8 out of 10. But she kept saying how ugly she feels etc. She would also go red if I told her she looks good.

I'm not sure what you're trying to convey here?

Harsh but just

Trips of truth

The way I see it you're Pepe and the user is Bojack since you kind of wrecked his pointless epiphany

can anyone explain this chart?

Knowledge is power.

And where the fuck do you live?

Man I know so many ugly guys with girlfriends or wives. I don't know why Veeky Forums gets this idea that ugly guys can't date.

BRAAAAAAp

>this is what feminists actually believe

Thyme but true

Fucking phone faggot, neck yourself.

THIS...is what a mentally unstable person looks like.

Do you know that if someone listened to this advice you could be brought into court and bought up on charges and sentenced to a federal penitentiary for a huge chunk of your life! Oh right. Ur behind 8 proxies lel

yes it is unless you're talking about hairy pit sjw trash

>Do you know that if someone listened to this advice you could be brought into court and bought up on charges and sentenced to a federal penitentiary for a huge chunk of your life
Fuck no, you idiot

No it's not. SJW and extreme feminism are pretty rare in my country so much so that every single one of my female friends laugh at them and I can freely talk about pretty much everything with them, poop and farts included. Hell, I even literally farted on the head of two of my (female) flatmates in 3 different occasion and we just laughed at it.
Obviously, if you bring up the topic with someone you barely know you'll raise a few eyebrowes, but that happens with men too

What is "my actions on the internet have no bearing in the real world" for 500 Alex

Nice

That's not what I wrote at all. How can you even strawman a post consisting of four words

Well I'm not talking about your country...

it is taboo here which is why women farting/pooping is put in comedy movies. If it wasn't taboo there would be no joke.

>implying every girl who's not a virgin isn't shallow and damaged

OK when you grew up on the chans on now work around the legal system you see it all the time. Have you watched people dragged into court for egging on a teens suicide because I have and its not pretty. Its usually like "omg i was just being funny"... yeah...and now youre looking at being involved in someones death. The judge wont be laughing and neither will anyone in the courtroom trust me. It's one thing to be funny but that's for /b/.

You're completely bonkers, mate.
If you were to take the virginity of a girl, she would turn shallow and damaged?
Or I suppose that the girls you fuck are exempt from such a result, since you're a good guy who deserves all the pussy

kys you're selve

I severely doubt you know anything substantial about law. Context matters. An user will not get a jail sentence for telling another user to >neck himself

Sigh. What'd you get on the lsats...eh at Law school did you attend. I'm just curious. To hear the intellect of who I'm talking to right now

Interesting because I'm qualified for npc nationals in 2017

You can take your meme homosexual jason blaha elsewhere. Shame won't work here

>Every ugly girl has ugly guys she could date, but an ugly guy is fucked.
think about what you just wrote and come back again

What school I attended matter little.
I will reiterate: Telling an anonymous poster on a anonymous board to "neck himself" will not get you in trouble if he actually goes and does it. We're talking about that particular claim, nothing else

Shoot yourself in the head, newfag

>fedora neckbeards on Veeky Forums

you can't get away from them no matter where you go

Post physique with timestamp, faggot.

Why does he look like that?

I'm pretty sure that you're a stupid person convinced that he is smart

>npc nationals

So you're not even a PC?

If they go through your Internet history and see you said that on multiple occassions to multiple people it's a pattern. It will be used against them in court.

I think it's saying that men will only have the advantage in a relationship if they're much more attractive than their partner

Why it's on npcs website. Do I look like supermong...

Why would I put that level of identifying information about myself here...

Sigh...how old are you...hurr durr you're stupid. My daughters classmates do this and they're like 9 years old

Yeah, that's a pattern of you telling anonymous people to neck themselves. That does not make you any more liable for prosecution than saying it to one. The context is what is important here. If you are targeting a depressed relative with constant barrages of "kill yourself", you could very well be sentenced. But this is not that, and you're arguing a lost cause, for whatever reason

>Why it's on npcs website. Do I look like supermong...

Noot yourself in the head, shoefag

lol this is not true at all

Sigh. I don't get paid for this and the level of explanation to explain unmasking would take too long. Have a good day fellow fitizen.

I think what it's implying is that A 0% female would be attracted to anywhere between 0 and 100%. But from there it's not an x=y graph as you would assume (i.e. 10% isn't attracted to 10% and above as you would assume). Instead a woman who is 10% would be attracted to men who are 50% attractive and above. And the graph continue in this fashion where women are only accepting of men who are way above their level up until 100% where it's impossible for this to occur. (i.e a woman who is 100% cannot be attracted to a man who is 110% because maths).

I could be wrong though.

I fuck men in dey butt.

>Sigh...how old are you
I ask you the same
>My daughters classmates do this and they're like 9 years old
I don't much care for what little girls tell each other. Calling you stupid may be "immature" (A word often employed by ignorant and ego ridden pests to shut you down, I might claim) but that doesn't exclude it from being the truth
It is the sentiment that I have gotten from your posts. Now you may wish to consider why I would have such a view. Perhaps I'm an asshole. Perhaps I'm the stupid one, or perhaps you're not as smart as you think yourself to be.

Both genders are just as shallow but in different ways.

Mens shallowness
>Emphasis on physical attractiveness
>Desire for loyalty and obedience above any other trait
Thats about it

>Womens shallowness
Desire wealth and social strength for protection
Desire attractive face for genetic boost
Need to be constantly entertained

Do you ever notice how when a hot girl is with a hot guy you can just absolutely tell they are together because he is hot and rich and she is hot and into him, and nothing else matters in their relationship and if one of them suddenly lost one of those qualities it would be over.

I really feel like women have trophy partners more than men.

Stop writing like a teenage tumblr user. Your stupid "sighs" and ellipsis are a detrimental to you. It greatly takes away from whatever message you wish to convey, because the image that is generated of you is an all together self-righteous and annoying one

It doesn't take intelligence to see the issue here. You didn't say you're score on the lsat because you're embarrassed and that's ok.

Your real question should be...is he doing this to annoy the user base and have them leave fit or just for the lulz

Sigh. Sighck sy penighs.

There is no issue. You try to make it out to be a clear cut case in a scenario where context and the law of the state is of great importance.
Why don't you post your own score, since this is apparently the arbiter of whether you're right or not. How about not appealing to something so entirely unrelated?

so basicaly if I want my atleast 4/10 gf to be attracted to me, I must be 9/10?

*unzips dick*
You won't be sighing when I'm done with you......

Good job

*unsighs sigh*
You WILL be sighing when I sigh this air.

Youre attempting to have a legal discussion for free. If you have someone who has a history of telling people to harm themselves, they are mentally ill.

I think that's what the graph is implying, I'm not 100% though. Obviously everyone is attracted to attractive people though, an 8/10 guy is unlikely to settle for a 5/10 girl because there are plenty of 8/10 girls for him and plenty of 5/10 guys for that girl to eventually settle for.

If you're rated as being less attractive and the only person you can pull is someone as ugly as you... are you actually attracted to this person? Or is it "love" that makes you stay with them? And for that matter does the "love" you feel make you find them attractive in some way?

sigh....

Attempting is a very fitting word

You want to sigh the same air as me, back and forth, forever?

sigh at me, you big hunk of air

If she spills the spaghetti she's yours for the taking. Always grab when they're most vulnerable.

How insecure can you be?

>dance with girls at bars
>only lasts a few songs then the go to the bar
>later in night they find their way back by me and hover until I move away
>happens probably 5 times in a night with different girls
>go dance with manlets or old dudes instead

What did they mean by this? Are they autistic or am I?

Yeah you want this sigh right in your mouth, I'll sigh your sigh air back into you with a hot stinky sigh. God I'm sighing so hard right now.

You are. Men are initiators. Women make it clear to you that there's an opportunity to initiate.

If I'm going to debate I will be paid for it. I don't do it for free. If you're telling me that a human who tells other humans to kill themselves is sane and normal, then that is your world view. I accept it and walk away.

He is right though

It's just like how a square is a rectangle but a rectangle isn't a square.

>ugly girl
So what value does she have? Her career, charisma, wealth, humor, strength... Oh right she's a woman nobody gives a fuck about those things tbey can simply do their selves. He wants something to come home and make love to, not a woman who can do electrical installation.

>t woman who can do electrical installation

How do I initiate on the dance floor. Thanks in advance