Always been skinny dyel

>always been skinny dyel
>find Veeky Forums and get fit
>go back to home asian country for uni break
>get 7/10 azn gf
>plenty of warnings signs but i want to try
>spend a few months with her before i have to fly back to sydney for uni again
>now its a ldr
>shes always had a bad temper and things were starting to get rocky through text
>dangerous silent angery type
>we decide that we need to see each other in person
>i save up money for her air fare, shes supposed to stay with me for 3 months
>she comes over and stays at my place
>she flies over
>her true colors have shown, she has the mentality and temper of a child in an adults body
>unexpected snapping, passive aggressiveness and other shenanigans
>feel like im treading on eggshells all the time
>there are more stressful days than happy ones
>2 weeks in we finally go where i want to go, and she gets mad over the cold weather and blames me for the worst day of her life
>particularly bitter fight
>i have lost all love for her and we both said some things and crossed many lines and we know we are going to break up
>shes going to pack and i will buy her plane ticket back in 3 days

I know her to be particularly malicious. I have no pets she can kill, and if she breaks any of my things i told her id report her to the police. What other precautions should i take to prevent her from fucking me over in her last few days? Please help me think of all possible tricks lads.

just kill her dude
early bird and shit you know?

>she acts like a child and you take it like a bitch
>pay for her plane tick there
>pay for her plane tick back
ultimate beta

why the fuck are you paying for her plane tickets?

I feel a sense of responsibility. She is literally poor (i checked) and cannot afford it. If i dont pay for them then she will be stranded in a foreign country. Im not interested in revenge. I just want her gone as cleanly as possible.

Please help think of precautions

You did good, even though she is mental

now just be patient and smile, the moment she reaches her country cut all contacts with her, and get a new start with another qt and hope this time she's not mental

rent her a motel room for 3 days and put her in it. if you are certain she will destroy some shit then that would be the cheapest option

also don't forget to rape her, she'll be out of your country pretty soon anyway

maybe you'll both learn a valuable lesson too

This. You are an embarrassment for any self-respecting man. I pity you.

Just take her key to your house and tell her to fuck off if she cannot behave like an adult. Call police if she trespasses. Also she can pay for her own fucking ticket are you kidding me? Fuck her.

Dude. No.

She can pay herself i can't believe that you are even considering this jesus christ...

Shit mate you are the worst cuck ever

Haha shes fucking you over that hard and you are going to house, feed and even pay for her expensive ticket home? Sorry to tell you, but you are the reason that women act like this. You are fucking other men over when you let her fuck you over.

I hate you on a personal level

>I feel a sense of responsibility.
Don't
>If i dont pay for them then she will be stranded in a foreign country.
I don't see the issue? Her fucking problem if you are not together.
>Im not interested in revenge.
Wheres the revenge? Shes cucking you so let her go. Theres no revenge in letting her go her own way.

I hope you both die

Thank you for the kind words lads. I will be present throughout until she leaves, and she knows i will call the police if she damages anything, so i am rather certain she wont.

However i was wondering if there are any other evil woman tricks i should be aware of.

I think girls tend to favour emotional revenge. Things like whoring herself out expecting you to be jealous or acting pathetic and expecting you to be sympathetic so she can jilt you again.

Also consider the financial revenge. She will try to waste as much of your money as possible. Probably if you buy her a ticket she will change her mind and demand to stay a while longer.

Seriously, don't buy her return ticket. You have nothing to gain by it and you are not responsible. She's an adult (I'm assuming) and it was her decision to fly there and now her decision to fly home. And if she's being a cunt about it, don't reward that behaviour by paying her way out.

Be prepared for her to try weird shit, like taking some dude home and fucking him in the middle of everything.
Also, the ticket thing is quite complicated. On one side you're doing the kind ting, on the other you are treating a botch way too good after she took a fucking dump on you. Learn this my friend. There are plenty women out there, who are actually kind. Learn from this and get her the fuck out.

Wew.
>not realising that fucking over a crazy chick could end up backfiring far worse than paying for a plane ticket

Thank you. I am soft at heart but i understand i am enabling bad behavior and ruining it for other people. I will think about this and try to steel myself to do the harsh way.

It's not that he'd be fucking her over if he refuses to buy it. It's that she's fucking him over if he does.
>not being a cuck != cucking someone else

pretty much this. I get if she's your first love and everything it's tough to let go but you don't have to suffer "through better or worse" with your first gf. if she's a total bitch dump her. it's just like that. don't try to salvage it by dumping money and effort into a bad relationship. you'll find another girl.

Seriously. Don't buy that fucking ticket mate

God you are pathetic.

>Being scared of a woman that is all alone in a country where you can just call the police and get her fucked over

>What other precautions should i take to prevent her from fucking me over in her last few days?

put her out on the fucking street. im amazed that so many ppl here can't handle women

literally put her out on the street with money for a hotel

WEW LAD who the fuck cares if it backfires? Backfires how? She fucks another guy? That doesn't matter as they are not together = she cant fuck off and do whatever she wants. No relationship means that they don't have a single mutual interest anymore.

She cares for herself and so should he. Let her go buy her own fucking ticket and go home.

I can't believe both OP and some of the other posters in this thread would actually spend time and money on a bitch like this, it is like the ultimate cuck thing to do.

This man gets it

>Paying for a bitch's flight not once, but twice.
You're already getting fucked, user. You kick her out of your place and tell her to figure shit out for herself because she's not your problem anymore.

Have I stumbled upon /blog/? I must have taken a wrong turn.

I'm seriously amazed at this. How are you even still talking to her?

The adult thing to do in this situation is as follows. You tell her that you and her had a great time, but you both now that it is not working so you would like to end the relationsship. Tell her that you hope she will have a good time in the future and thanks for now. Turn in your key or I call the police.

Book her a ticket on United Airlines

Almost had it until the end

Pasta

Try harder next time

This.

>or I call the police.
Kek dat dere burger mentality.

Don't buy her shit!
Fuck her and her momma!

You went out of her way, and she was a bitch.
Kick her out. Lock the door.
If she doesn't get lost, call the cops.
Get imigre on her.
They just went white Australia 2.0, they'll happily boot her out.

If he just feeds her, houses her and buys her the ticket she'll be gone within the week.

Priorities man. Way of least resistance. Don't make the same mistake twice OP.

And if he kicks the bitch the fuck out right here and now she'll be gone within seconds.

Lmao beta cuck

She doesn't deserve shit you're the most pathetic beta virgin and even worse you let her get away with the shit she's done
"M-Muh literally poor"
So what ?
If l beat you up and tell you that l'm poor will you just let me get away with it ?

Fucking beta, leave this board you pathetic beta

I'm from Denmark. If someone is on your property that has no business there you call the police.

KEK MENTALITY

What a fucking beta whe have here jesus man

>third worlder thinks everyone can get away with murder because his shithole country doesn't have proper laws

Lmao

all the faggots in this thread talking about beta and manhood. get fucked, you are literally children. i am kekking.

OP be a man, you will finish what you started. send that girl home safely and say goodbye.

jesus, the fucking emotionally stunted faggots in this thread. 'lol leave her in a random country its her fault for being a bitch to you' lmao what. you are not men. you will always be little boys, with muscles. lmfao.

a true man in this situation sends this girl home on good terms and forgets about it. better luck next time OP. dont fly girls into your country or whatever, its clearly a bad idea.

t. OP's girlfriend

Wha'ts murder have to do with anything? Are you seriously so afraid of confrontation that you conclude that murder is the logical conclusion?