I'm in a bit of a situation Veeky Forums

I'm in a bit of a situation Veeky Forums
so long story short
>be me, 6'3", bit more handsome than average
>hanging out with friends at a club
>notice good looking 5'9" girl, she can't stop looking at me
>she has a boyfriend he's 5'10"
>still eyes me like a vulture
>about to leave comes up to me , gives me her number, says "I've been watching you everyday at campus, thinking about you all day, can't get you out of my head "
>today I caught her staring at me again
It's very strange, what should I do?
Should I be a bro and tell on her?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Gg3G6smr7M0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Tonight I'll pray you'll lose your left arm in a car accident.

:/

Eskimo kiss her butthole.

R9k

PIITB then tell on her

I'd tell on her but I'm beta af so u should probably fuck her behind his back.

Had a similar situation with a chick that works at the gym I go to. She had a boyfriend and whatnot and made serious advances like giving me her number.

I told her boyfriend. No man needs to suffer from that kind of heartache and betrayal.

Good on you, how did he take it?

He's dead.

>nigger was so btfo he straight died

u tried bro, its not on u

Telling on her would be the bro thing to do.

Good thing you told him upfront then, if you had've went through it, then it probably would've been a murder-suicide.

DAY OF THE SAW

>Should I be a bro and tell on her?
Yes. It's so fucking painful to do so, but it's the right thing. You transcend into a man.

I believe in you user. You're a great guy.

Fuck her, film proof, then tell the guy

t. YBD

I knew someone that his gf I had fucked and she was still into me for years, he ended up hanging himself from a tree after she broke up with him.
She wasn't even that hot.

He at first gave me this glare. He was obviously processing the whole situation and he said he didn't believe me. I produced the number she gave me and tried to explain the best I could that I didn't act at all on her advances. He finally got it, said thanks, but he was visibly pissed. I don't see them at the gym together anymore so I guess they broke up.

But she had it coming. I see her at my gym every now and again and she never looks me in the eye. Maybe if she had some dignity to stay with her bf who was actually fit and a good looking dude, she wouldn't be in this situation.

Think of more then just the cock.

Maybe she looked one day in the mirror, then at her boyfriend, and thought she could do better.

You must be gay. Have sex with her. This guy isn't your friend, so who cares. I'm currently trying to get this girl to cheat on her husband with me. Monogamy isn't natural or healthy bro.

I take it he didn't say much then

Bros before hoes

Why is it always the giraffes who's girlfriends end up love the 10". Thanks Bathmate, you've made my life complete.
She may like your height but she LOVES my pipe game

This. Become the Thot Patroller you were destined to be.

wot?

Possibly, but this is what annoys me about women, or at least women that act like this. They have zero concept of what they have and think they can shoot higher simply because they feel entitled to do so and lose it all. They don't know what they have til it's gone, and even then they probably won't learn from the situation.

Some couples are in an open relationship. Ive met a few and it always takes me by surprise. For whatever reason i cant get past it bor do i care to get involved in it. It's flattering af but not my thing

>not friends with him

He's not a bro.

For your own sake you shouldn't do anything. Fuck her or tell on her, there's a chance that the bf would take it out on you rather than her.

What is this bullshit. If OP had a girl and she was doing exactly the same thing to the other guy there's no guarantee he'd "bros before hoes" he doesn't know op and could give less of a fuck why should you. OP fuck her you're the alpha in this case.

As a man who suffered from that kind of heartache and betrayal, thank you

The broletariat needs to hold strong all over the world lest we be struck down by the global threat of chadilatism

OK let me break this down
10" + Your girls lady parts = her cum on my bed and you shopping at the big and tall store alone

Is that easy enough math for ya.

They aren't even bros. for all you know he has cuck fantasies or just a friend. I hang out with chicks all the time that arent my gf

Tap and tell dude
Tap and tell

>Should I be a bro and tell on her?
she's just going to do it to someone else. telling on her won't save the guy from a heartbreak.

so fuck her, then tell on her just to be a bro.

They won't listen until some crazy guy ends up eating them like Hannibal lectur because they took his one and only lady love.

there is only one recourse my friend
its cuck or be cucked
make your choice

Yes tell them to cuck the wives and gfs of other men. user is trying to lead you to an early grave...don't do it user

is there really a difference between hearing your girl fucked someone else and hearing your girl is actively seeking out sex with other men?

it's not like she's going to stop when she's found out. she's just going to be more careful. if you don't end the relationship after a warning like that it's practically the same as staying in a relationship after she's cheated.

Men with options aren't going to take it seriously. They just walk away. It's you suckers who couldn't see the succubus for what she really was. If you're young and she has options then you get options. I'm tired of seeing you guys on the news quoting cringey Eminem lyrics from decades ago as a reason to kill someone. No you killed her because you had no options and no moral compass.

tell on her. She's def not relationship material and you'll be doing that guy a favor. You'd be grateful if someone told you that your gf gives some dude her number. Fuck her if you want after they break up tho.

Lead by example, you fucking faggot.

This. From personal experience if the foundation of your new relationship is from someone cheating you're heading for a rock road user. If she is lusting for cock whilst having a bf she will continue to lust even when she is with you.

youtu.be/Gg3G6smr7M0
vid related

Why is Veeky Forums so full of sociopaths?

Sociopath: a person with a personality disorder manifesting itself in extreme antisocial attitudes and behavior and a lack of conscience.

Tell me what actions lead you to this conclusion besides shills. Killing someone passes their sin onto you period. Even if you signed a paper saying they should be executed. It's never ok. Everyone in that chain will have to answer for that ultimate sin against their fellow man

By the way...what's this have to do with OP

You will just be creating unnecessary suffering user.

Learn to control yourself.

Honestly yeah. Tell on her. Women are a dime a dozen, more will come. She's really fucking that dude over though and that isn't right. Be a bro.

spotted the manlet

This. You don't have a problem, OP. Good god just enjoy that you're getting this kind of attention.

tl;dr don't cry over stupid shit people have it a lot worse.

This is the real alpha male. Great job. Being alpha doesn't mean fucking some other guys girl. That's what a cunt does. Be like this guy.

THANK YOU someone who gets it

manlet detected

kek

TRIGGEREDDDDDDDDD hey micro cock

>NO excuse for guys to be under 6ft. Hit the gym fatass

Wait. I'll become 6ft if I work out more?

yes you should do the right thing and tell her bf about this. isn't this something you wish someone would tell you if your gf would be doing this?

tell him and he will most likely dump her. then you can have sex with her and never call her again. don't mess with crazy and cheaters like that. they will do the same thing to you

The manlet might lash out on you in either case.
Bang her or don't do anything. Never ever tell on a random guy's chick.
t. chad

You're still a child

oh how far you have to go user. good luck.

you fucking weasel.

Well done mate, need more people like you.

Fuck that girl bro.
Provided you are single and she is attractive to you. Don't be a beta bitch boy. Only fuck though, don't ever consider dating this girl.

This guy is an asshole.
Don't follow his advice. Provided you don't hate this guy, he deserves to know his woman a hoe. So after you've banged her as many times as you feel and are over it. Gotta let the man know, could tell him earlier but with how women work that'll stop your roots (usually) so have some fun first, gotta be a bro to yourself first.
Then let him know. He will probably blame you. He is a beta bitch if he does that, tell him to grow the fuck up and realise all anger should be directed at the girl for cheating.

I preach this to every guy I know.
The bro code exists but it's not what most have learnt.

Stop it you guys, you're making me question my sexuality.

Ya, nah. You're a cunt. Its not only her fault, its your fault. You can't just shift the blame off yourself that easily, what you put out there will come back to you.

There is absolutely no "bro code" going on here, in fact its the opposite. You deserve to get shot for acting like this and that is exactly what will happen if you fuck the wrong guys girl.

You're a beta bitch. Sorry mate.

I'm a single male. If an attractive girl wants to fuck nothing external will stop me from fucking her if I want to.
It's not shifting blame when she is in the relationship, not me. I don't think you can understand this because you've been brainwashed my women.

That's where you're wrong. If some fucking sperg wants to kill you over his girlfriend's unfaithfulness you either get taken by surprise and I guess die, or you fuck that cunt up and potentially put the nu-male in the ground yourself.

I'm sick of people being so retarded about this concept. As a man you should know that this is how it is.
Unless a guy rapes your girl you should kill her or yourself, if anyone at all.
A guy rapes your girl fair call it's him you should be enraged with.
Generally a guy who rapes your girl won't tell you she is unfaithful either, so not telling him is just a reason you might end up dead if she is found out and tries to play the rape card.

>you're a beta bitch

This is a very simple ethical concept. A real man doesn't lower himself or his morals for pussy. You are under the impression that by having sex with someone else's girl it makes you more of a man. I would argue that no, you indeed become less than a man. You become a snake. A sneaky, conniving snake. That doesn't make me beta to have a moral compass. Karma will get you my friend. Don't think that shit isn't real, when you fuck the wrong guy over and end up on the news its only because you deserved it.

Good lad

It's not about being a real man or lowering my morals. It's about not letting a guy you don't know from a bar of soap or the common beliefs of society, a corrupt and shitty society mind you, determine your course of action when you get presented an offering.

You don't have to fuck every girl that throws themselves at you, sure. Most guys should be able to decide if they want to have sex with someone or not based on their own wants and not because it's the only option.

However if a girl wants to have sex and you are interested then do it.
After its all over let the guy know as a courtesy, noone should be dating a girl like that.
If you don't want to have sex with her, don't. Still tell the guy she was trying to seduce you though. In my experience several won't worry cause 'nothing actually happened' though but letting them know is still the right move.

Believe it or not I do believe in karma and my moral code leaves me putting out a lot more positive karma then negative.
So just because my code doesn't match yours don't get all up in arms and defensive about what your supposed 'real man' is meant to be like. I was calling people that blame the guy beta because it's Veeky Forums Veeky Forums beta is probably the best insult to use here next to cuck.
The fact remains blaming the guy is a losers defence mechanism to protect the idea of the girl they love being pure.
Trust me. I've been there.

This guy knows what's up

Being cheated on is one of the shittiest feelings in the world, anyone who's had the experience knows that OP should tell the boyfriend upfront so he doesn't have to go through a worse experience.

Well very interesting take on it. Can't really argue any further because its relative and their isn't really a black and white to ethical debates. I guess I could see some situations where it would be more acceptable to sleep with a girl who you knew had a boyfriend / husband. I still lean heavily toward not touching that shit with a 10ft pole. Does depend though on a lot of factors.

never thought of it in these terms. well fucking said.

this was absolutely true with a bad breakup 3 years ago. I was so distraught for a few months because I felt I had no options / couldn't do better.

Anytime you do that to another man you have to look over your shoulder for the rest of your life. There have been cases of 70 and 80 year old men who have been convicted for murder over this very scenario happening to them on their 20s or 30s.

This is a character flaw sleeping with other mens mates and one that sets in motion a series of events that have led to other men's demise.

Totally not worth it. Too many women on the planet

How old are you to have a moral set as retarded as
>there's no guarantee he would be bros before hoes either so don't go B b4 H yourself

Why not make it obvious to the fact that she likes you to her boyfriend and make him fight for her while not really giving a fuck about either one. Or just coming out in the end once they finally break up and say "I was just testing you user now we can fuck".

are u a faggot?

Be a bro, dude. She's just random pissflaps

Grow up you petulant child

You're a fucking loser dude grow up

Because I actually went through puberty.

This is one gigantic excuse in text-wall form for you to be a douchebag.

You don't have a 10" dick my man. Stop lying on the internet.

Ahahahaha he's so fucking mad. Is it because you have a microcock that you think everyone else does...

That was written hours ago . TrIGERRRRRED

just get tits and becoem a tranny dude

This isn't that bad, it's the humblebragging that is just the worst.

KYS

Tell on her. Fuck it. Not like you got anything to lose.

what a fucking bro you are

you don't want a gf who cheats on her current bf with you.

best advice here OP

She's a whore
Fuck her leave her and tell her boyfriend you cucked him by "accident"
If you don't smash she'll find some other cock to suck on the side

let the frog die in peace

This OP Be a bro, snitch on the ho.

found the virgin

>mfw my best friend got in a relationship this way
>he moved in with her some 6 months in
I'm just waiting for everything to go to absolute shit.
I tried to warn him multiple times, but it's useless, after the first couple of times he started getting defensive and angry.
Sometimes I almost agree with mudslimes and stoning for adultery.