Broke up with 9/10 gf of three years

>broke up with 9/10 gf of three years
>23 years old, fit and 5'9"
>be 29, skinnyfat and 5'8" myself
>train intensively for the past few weeks and don't intend to stop

One thing has me worried, though... no matter how much I'll improve, I don't think I can ever get a girl like that again.

To those who are Veeky Forums - do you often feel you're dating out of your league? Did it become easier to do so?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk
youtube.com/watch?v=1z_vKdRoTnk&list=PLrIABTxrxe9GMKZ0dFaf8mAVakxgtYUPf&index=8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Ha manlet get rekt, lifting for women is a meme

just get someone that loves you and looks decent enough to get your dick up and not ruin your childrens genetics
>le manlet meme xDDD

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife!

"Hey man, I saw your wife the other day!"
"Yeah?"
"Yeah and she sure is UUUUGGGLLLLYYYY!"
"Yeah, but she sure can cook!"

If you wanna be happy for the rest of your life, never make a pretty woman your wife!

So from my personal point of view, get an ugly girl to marry you!

youtube.com/watch?v=9NF5XU-k2Vk

Hot girls are for pumpin' and dumpin' bruh.

It's such a widely known thing I'm not even going to bother telling you why ugly guys not only can but often do end up with hot girls.

You don't want those hot girls if you're an ugly guy. Fuck'em and chuck'em. Get yourself a good, wholesome girl to settle down with. Don't settle for ugly, just find a girl that ain't half bad.

>pumpin' and dumpin'
>Fuck'em and chuck'em

These are great but I prefer "toot it and boot it."

Also checked.

>29
you're at your prime man.
If you took care of yourself these past 2 decades, are healthy and in shape; and are at decent point in your career, have some money, appartemnt, car, good clothes; confidence and social networks
BAAAM
You're the most wanted guy any girls 20+ years old would want. You should radiate confidence and stability

Stop focusing too much on the physical. Every 9/10 I've dated has been boring as shit with a low sex drive. Get you a cute and sweet girl that worships you and your cock.

do you lack basic reading comprehension?

They're song lyrics. What are you talking about?

oh sorry my autism is showing, but I wasn't talking about getting with an ugly girl, just a decent looking girl that is down to earth and more interesting than a fuckdoll

>5'8

Don't delude yourself, she was a 7/10 max, and you probably won't find another 7/10 because you're a fucking 29 year old manlet. Kill yourself

Yeah I feel you. The song in the post is a classic my dad always listened to while I was growing up. Really stuck with me. Hot girls cause problems, get yourself a girl who is humble and can cook, clean and support you emotionally.

Love a bit of Jimmy Soul

might as well take the ultimate pill or turn into a 10/10 trap and ruin some poor fuckers life

Eh, I'm a lawyer. It's a counterweight to my manletness.

Learn to jerk it to thicc/brappy girls aka lower your standards

The ole' brapp n slap

OP i have been in the same situation that you are in right now!

My advice is; Don't think about too much. It's all about charisma. If u got a 9/10 once chances are you can do it again. I know i did. Just be patient.

Why would you cut someone down like this so viciously. You have some deep seeded issues. I'm pretty sure you're projecting some real conflicted emotions. OP will be fine, you however need to sort some shit out.

T. Manlet with no gf

she doesn't look 5'9", you're lying to us

Psst ... Resort to juvenile name calling to distract them from the absurdity of my statements

I broke up with a 9/10 gf after 4 years at 22 OP.

Luckily, I was lifting for 5 years already at the time. I didn't imagine the amount of pussy I was missing out. I'm poor as shit since still studying, but confident and Veeky Forums. Even if you aren't Veeky Forums, be confident and being a lawyer will probably do it.

I can tell you, I loved her to death. Don't know what floats your boat, but I can tell from experience that there are out there things easily as good as the best love, considering the amount of pain you will go through in any long term relationship eventually to keep it together.

You will recover m8, don't take no shit.

Thanks man, I appreciate the words.

Aside from the superficiality of the OP, I still deeply miss her for who she was.
I don't think I'll ever get someone like her, and if I do, I'll be too afraid to love as much, considering the heartbreak I'm experiencing now.

So... trophy wife it is, you know? Hence the thread.

But yeah, can't give up. Won't give up.

>broke up with gf
>don't think I'll ever get someone like her

Well yeah I hope not cause then you guys will just break up again?
Don't mean to be a nigger but don't be so hard on yourself. Breaking up sucks but you'll make it
We'll all make it

I was completely broken for about two weeks after the break up, and then it goes away eventually. But if it's fresh, don't pretend you aren't hurt. In time you will see that she had flaws that you just went on with to keep the relationship together. I know well that if someone told me that during the relationship I would laugh at him, I really wanted to spend the rest of my life with her. Few months go past and it's no biggie anymore.

Give it a few years and work on your mindset, and you will enter a world where there are no "leagues" for you anymore.

So long as you are insecure, you're right. You probably will not bag a 9/10. In fact, I'll wager that the girl you dated wasn't a 9/10 either. You are putting pussy on a pedestal. Work on loving yourself, my man. I want to see you truly make it.

Not exactly the direction I intended this thread to go, but goddamn, really needed to hear this.

Thanks, bros. We're all going to make it.

quit being a pussy
they are after money not muscles
u fukwit
u probly indicated no marraige
so by by
she was only ever in it for the ATM machien u are

dude that was beautiful

No friend I believe the correct phrase is "plough it and allow it"

>It's such a widely known thing I'm not even going to bother telling you why ugly guys not only can but often do end up with hot girls.

Redpill me. I don't know why ugly guys get the hot girls.

I don't know what's worse. Calling average women from European countries 9/10 or the absolute pussy power men place on things a plastic surgeon could accomplish in a few meetings.

ugly guys can get hot girl if they are laoded with money she can extract

tha girl is about 4/10
no tits
face smashed
her whiteness is abuot all shes got

bravo on plastic surgeon thing

Went through something similair. Just keep working on yourself. Just keep working on yourself. Just keep working on yourself. Dont fall into the hole brah.
Dont let the drinking get out of hand brah. Remember Saturdays are for the boys. Dont be scared brah. You could be a sick cunt if you wanted to.

Dont worry brah We're all gonna make it

Same reasone why hot guys get average grills. Being afraid that your hot partner will leave you for something hotter than you. This is also why women are such gain goblins, they don't want their guy to be too hot or esle he'll be 5hot3her and he'll leave her for some Stacy.

Shoot and scoot
Jizz and jet
Ejaculate and Evacuate
Cum and Go

What if I'm broke, have 4 room mates, drive a beater, and just moved to a new city?

As long as youre not sharing a room with someone you're prime. Dont be down on it Get Stoked, Get a hobby and start working out.

I wouldnt date a girl like that, she doesnt have any meat and the face is average

Thanks im not brainwashed to think geemanics are special and cute

This.
I always thought after an "upgrade" it will be better. Nice girl, beautiful yet after some time they transform into needy cunts that expect you to predict what their uncontrolled mindflow wants. Got myself a 6 and just made her lift, eat and "force" her to style herself by pulling into social circles (ofc not too often, kinda introvert and thats fine). For me, she is a 10 and definitely due to other reasons than the prior gfs.

Also, Kurisu best girl

find solace in being alone

oh reddit haha

stop sucking dick

Newsflash

youtube.com/watch?v=1z_vKdRoTnk&list=PLrIABTxrxe9GMKZ0dFaf8mAVakxgtYUPf&index=8

Kys

get some taste europoor

Lmao all these guys dating 9/10s on here. How can you be this delusional. You're never gonna make it lads. Op Ur gf was a 7 and I'm giving you the benefit of the doubt. Stop crying over a 7 there's plenty more out there