Can you be /pol/ and Veeky Forums at the same time?

Can you be /pol/ and Veeky Forums at the same time?

Pic is Jared Kushner

is it possible to be both a jew and a /pol/tard?

He's actually a bro if you went and talked to the guy

I'm Veeky Forums, /pol/, and /jew/. I come to /pol/ mostly for the dank memes and to piss people off with my Israeli flag.

>implying /pol/ isn't a Jewish creation intended to create an enemy in which to rally against and gain power over the rest of the populace

Left /pol/ in december and joined Veeky Forums. Couldn't stand that idiotic board no more. Can feel my happiness coming back and bitterness going away now.

Dude seems like a nice guy

I regularly browse Veeky Forums, /pol/, and Veeky Forums

One of the things they regularly tell you on /pol is to get /fit.
Sloth=degeneracy

Veeky Forums would consider this skelly mode and not at all be impressed, the /pol/ brigrade that flooded here to this thread will praise him as ripped simply for being right wing and having abs

/pol/ acts like it's more Veeky Forums than the average board

this is a lie.

/pol/ hates jared now because JEEEEWSSS

>if I ignore the truth it will just go away

OR perhaps they went school with them and have dinner regularly. Please go on though this is rather funny now

>/pol would praise him
He is liberal jew, and /pol blames him for Syria airstrike. They literally consider him to be antichrist incarnated you twat.

>create the "alt right"
>make them loud angry nazis
>put their favourite candidate (puppet) in the white house
>at this point everyone refers to themselves as "alt righters xD" even though they're nowhere near being alt right
>even underaged kids on twitter acting like politics are a joke postibg political shit
>most of the right wing is seen as nazis by the other half of the country and autistic tumblrinas
>fast forward 20 years and everyone is an open minded tolerant leftie :))

The CIA really did a good job, good job turning politics into a fucking piece of shit

Isn't that the jew that lives on 666 5th Avenue?

>implying /pol/ knows the truth
>implying /pol/ hasn't turned into anonymous facebook where autistic rednecks bitch about anything that isn't for trump

/pol/ post 2012 is worse than tumblr

>fat women blaming "bigoted racists"
>fat men blaming "SJW cucks"

Really maeks thienk

is this bear mode?

Jared Kushner is Orthodox Jew. The worst kind of jew. Before you defend an orthodox jew, do some research into what exactly it is that Orthodox Jews think. Hint: they hate the goys and want them all dead.

bet he looks better than you tubby

i miss when Veeky Forums was known for people from /b/ doing retarded shit.
Now it's known for people from /pol/ doing retarded racist shit.

Man has wanted to destroy rivals since the dawn of civilization. What makes you think that would change.

Last time I check there was this thing called the crusades where christians killed nonbelievers. Now the Muslims do it and call it a holy war.

Man's nature will not change. The thread was to say he's in shape. Take the political leanings to pol

This
Most /pol/ users are just projecting really hard and others are there just for shitposting, baiting and laughing on basement dwellers

exactly back then it was funny. Now it's like umm...we're you dropped on your head as a baby or something?

>Can you espouse views which include genetic fitness/potential coming race war and be physically fit?

>umm...we're you dropped on your head as a baby or something?
>That passive tone

Libshit detected. You were never a /pol/ack.

t. basement dweller

wtf I love Jews now?

He's still a jew. Literally required Ivanka to convert to Judaism and only then he would marry her. Fuck him.

>Bungle your own policies despite having the presidency, scotus, AND both legislators
>This is the CIA's fault
Lmao at trumpito's goyim literally hanging themselves with their own rope

oh right it's a sekrrit club you found in 2014.

Lel

Never change

And yet he's the least cancerous part of the administration

lmao, people are saying, he's the reason, why Trump already flipped on few promises. I wouldn't be surprised, if Kushner talked Trumps ear about TPP and Trump would eventually sign it.

Get off my board you fucking pajeet/chink/spic/nigger

No native speaker uses that many unnecessary commas

Go fuck yourself, faggot, I'm whiter than you will ever be. Not my problem, that english sentence structure is so simple compared to other languages.

>triggered

KIKEPOSTING INTENSIFIES

This is why your country is dogshit on the world stage. You blame everyone yet do nothing to improve your nation state. An embarrassment to the empire

He stated a fact...
Quick call him a kike

You're the reason pol gets dragged through the mud now. Thanks

/pol/ is the only worthwile board on this site, with a tiny bit of Veeky Forums and Veeky Forums for giggles.
Being fit is a key part of western values.

>he doesnt lift for the Father of the Fatherland

Back2Reddit xDD
were you liek uhmm...
RETART?!

Nothing surprises me anymore especially when it comes to stupidity. People wear it like a badge of honor here it seems

Like ummm.... (((smiley tearing up)))

this, I just post my DNA results all the time to trigger the /pol/niggers

I told my gf i won't marry her until she converts to Catholicism. It's not an exclusively Jew thing, stop whiteknighting

>Orthodox Jew. The worst kind of jew.
The only Jews in the US that mainly vote conservative, attend shul regularly, have strong family values, and discourage and disagree with the liberal agenda.

>Hint: they hate the goys and want them all dead.
That's the hasidic Jews, the ones with the peyot and hats, but they keep to themselves anyway. And they view the rest of us jews who are more secular than they as goyim as well and fail to acknowledge us. However, their beliefs are strongly against violence and especially killing so there is really no worry with them.

Hurry switch tactics and say it's bait. How does a public website belong to an individual...oh right. I forgot their brain doesn't work all the way!

What are you talking about? No one said anything about /pol/ being a secret club or being owned by an individual, retard. He meant you may have visited but you never were a part of the culture. Like being visiting fit doesn't automatically make you a non-DYEL or mean you know shit about fitness.

Jared Kushner is not /pol/, he is a dirty kike.

Crusades were a response to Muslim invasions in Europe.

kek that makes two of us.