Just set up a home gym

Just set up a home gym.
I have a power rack.
What are some exercises I should look at, and what routines do you guys recommend?
I already checked the sticky, so don't give me any shit.

Sticky.

Sticky.

>power rack
Guess you'll have to make do with dumbbell curls until you get a bowflex

Holy shit I need one. Did you buy used or new?

I bought new, as I live in a medium-sized town.
I found a good one for just over 200 dollars. It says it has 800 pound carry capacity.

>implying I didn't buy a bar and weights
This has to be the most smug yet stupid board on this entire site.

Squats, rackpulls, deadlifts, bench,ohp,rows,pullups,curls. Bro you're good, you can do any barbell exercise practically. Regarding program we have to be more specific, Goals? Current lifts?

I want to make America great again and continue the white race while maintaining virility and strength.

we're not smug, we're tired of dyels asking the same things over and over again even tho all the info they need is in the sticky. it gives a list of beginner programs from reputable coaches. pick one and do it

WRONG.

in what way?

>maintaining virginity

Not a virgin you mad you bitch ass faggot.

>having to spell this shit out, like talking to a child
You made some snide comment about bowflex, implied I didn't know the first thing about lifting
I call you out for being a smug faggot, you get confused.
Maybe instead of spending so much time doing nothing with your life, you could do something constructive.

squat, bench, dead, ohp, rows, pullups, chinups from his list are good. save the rack pulls for after you dead 5pl8. curls = faggot bends.
get a dip attachment for the rack and a dipping belt, chest dips and triceps dips
also variants like front squat, close grip bench, board bench, push press, btn press
power cleans, snatches, jerk, power jerk
that's 18 different lifts, put all of these into your multiweek rotation of your fullbody plan, some of them by alternating versions, and you will be gold

I wasnt the guy talking about bowflex. I was just shitting on your thread in general for being pointless. you clearly dont know anything about lifting, or you would be here asking basic fucking shit

Then fuck off faggot.
I know basic work outs when using a power rack and a barbell. I came here to see what you people know.
I've had a lot of input here, and you can suck my dick.

thank you, that's a lot of help. I'm gonna implement some of these into my routine.

leave then noob

g-get a load of this faggot

samefag

I will leave this board.
It's nothing but betas with inferiority complexes.

Classic little kid style "oh no I already know the answer...I..er...was just erm. Checking that you erm...knew it too"

oh no dude. what will we do without you

and your right. I do have an inferiority complex over a dyel and its not just the fact that clearly didnt bother to read the sticky and called us smug and stupid :^)

There's no answer. I said I know the basics. What's your fucking deal faggot?
You pissed because you can't get laid?

you are smug and you are stupid.
Stay on your knitting forum with other betas turned autistic gym fags.

What are these used for?

holding weights.

Holding plates dumb dumb

>couldn't detect sarcasm
>hasn't read the sticky
>invested in a full homegym without knowing any common routines

You are the one being smug and stupid

Where's the coin slot so it can dispense the plates tho?

I got the sarcasm, if you want to call it that.
It doesn't mean the guy wasn't being a cunt, I'm not sure why you're defending him.
Read the thread if you want to talk shit, I already know the basics.
Fucking hypocritical faggot.