Do azn grills like fit guys? Which fountries generally do and do westernized or traditional azn like fit guys more...

Do azn grills like fit guys? Which fountries generally do and do westernized or traditional azn like fit guys more? Does being a fit 6'1" white guy put me over the average asian guy in their partner hierarchy?

t. Guy who loves azns but lives in a 99% degenerate small white town

Being 6'1 white already puts you up there. Being fit you should be slaying asian muff like nobodies business

in japan, muscular men are considered to be gay. sorry.

As long as you're at least 6' and are jacked they'll suck on your dick like never before

I can't speak for the whole group of them.

But I met a Korean girl in college who was really, really into me being Veeky Forums

This meme needs to die
Asians like white men in asian countries because they think you have money. If you don't have money you're scraping the bottom of the barrel aka Philippinos.

In my experience the majority of Asian girls stick with their own race, unless they grew up in a white country

I live with some qt Chinese students and they seem to prefer their friends and partners to be Asian as well, mostly because of language and shared cultural heritage.

I would fucking do anything for a Japanese gf. There's a super qt at my work that works in HR that gave me a huge smile the other day. What do brahs?

That's clearly false. It's a known fact that they're the strongest race in the world.

All women have an instinctual attraction to strong looking men, it subconsciously indicates that he can protect her and do hard work/provide for her.

Instincts are just part of attraction tho

pretty sure japs prefer thin/fa/ over muscles. asian women in general dislike Veeky Forums body because it undermines their ability to control their SO by shrieking

realise that she smiled at you because she wants people to like her, not because you're special.

Stop being so fucking shallow, just because she looks good and smiled at you once doesn't mean she's girlfriend material - it doesn't matter how lonely you think you are at the moment, being in a relationship with someone you don't truly love is worse, is going to make you feel guilty and regret the fact that you rushed things because you were just so fucking desperate at the time.

if my japanese cartoons are right, you should act clumsy in hopes that you trip over her, grappling her tits as you do. also, might want to stop wearing underwear in hopes that you will also get the chance to insert your penis into her vagina.

Actually forget what I said ()

is A+ life advice

depends

if you want a fob one then they don't really care, probably prefer skinnier dudes

but if you want a hamchoi lg azn gfyou don't need to be super fit, just go to the gym and have some decent mass on your arms and you'll be fine. Also go to raves and smash down md, they love that for some reason. Being white is an advantage too, but its not a free azn gf coupon card like some people think it is

Anything more than otter is ugly for the majority of Asians, senpai.

It's funny ; I am barely out of dyel and some Asians tell me I'm getting too buff.

Japa cuties want tall, skinny white boys.

all girls like muscles

if they tell you they don't they are most likely lying trying to cover up their insecurities of not having the chance of scoring a muscular guy.

Flex a cep

Different cultures are different though.

> ITT: White men projecting what Asian women like
Although this is just coming from observation, my opinion will weigh more since I'm asian myself. Anyway, hate to break it to you but no. Being Veeky Forums does not mean anything if you have a shitty face. Also they tend to like skinny guys more rather than muscular guys. When it comes to height, any men who's taller than them will do although being a manlet is forgivable if you're a handsome fuck. So basically, face > everything else. If you have a pretty face then you're good to go. Now here's the catch. They're patriotic as fuck when it comes to choosing their men. It's a minus point when your race is different from them. Most of Asian women I know who're interested of foreigners are opportunitic gold diggers. (Although there are some who genuinely wants their offspring to have blue eyes.) Also there are Asian women who are scared of having a relationship with foreigners due to cultural differences. Mainly that it's okay for you foreigners to have a number of sexual partners throughout your life. With Asian women, it's not. They get frustrated of the idea that someone else was "earlier" than them. Lastly, some Asian women are just hardcore personalityfags but they're becoming a rare gem these days.

This is all anecdotal but...

Japanese want ottermode. Too much muscle and you're considered gay. Tall+runner or fighter build=pussy magnet
Koreans like Veeky Forums a lot more. Height is VERY IMPORTANT, no joke.

Obviously this is just anecdotal, but I would say mostly right(some Japanese might love muscle) a lot of Asians in west country's tend to stay to themselves though, shared culture and all that. I had to make a Korean friend to get into the circle.

and all girls like muscles

>(Although there are some who genuinely wants their offspring to have blue eyes.)
kek! u know how rare that is?

Frankly, no. My post really looked like it was implying that most Asian women are just gold diggers but there are still a lot of them who like westerners for the superior Aryan genetics. I mean my mom was one. ;^)

Isnt blue eyes recessive?

This. Height matter a shit ton for asian girls. Be muscly, but be cut. Asian girls DO NOT LIKE BEAR MODE.

>Does being a fit 6'1" white guy put me over the average asian guy in their partner hierarchy?
Yep. Just came back from a trip to South Korea. Place seemed like pussy heaven for anyone who is a moderately attractive white guy or above. Caught girls eyeing me all the time. White guys are seen as exotic and handsome, and it's a bit of a status thing to date one. Don't know if you'll get anything serious down the road though. Fucking everyone gets plastic surgery and are very good with makeup so there are many hotties.

ONS culture is big enough over there to get laid regularly according to my native friend, love hotels and all that. There's a place in Seoul called Itaewon which is known as their foreigner district, its clubs are apparently filled with sloots chasing western dick. Can't confirm any of that myself though, got a gf so none of that during the trip for me.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK

i just want some. so much torture so much pain

christ