Weed is the best way to make sick gains

I have been lifting for close to two years now and I have been making gains like I have never made before now that I have started smoking weed the deep mind body spiritual connection it gives me has allowed me to better interface with my neural systems and I am producing explosive power in the gym. everytime before i go to the gym i just blaze a whole fucking nug straight in my car and my lifts easily increase by 5, 10, even 20 persent every time. it also gives me the munchies and i am gaining weight (pretty much all muscle) so easily now, i just eat a 12 pack of potato chips after every session and i am becoming more powerful and stronger than ever.

why arent you smoking weed fit? are you to much of a scared cuck?

DUUUUUDE

FUCKING

WEED MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

hahahaaaaaa weeed dude llaamao

BRO
POT
ROFL

im never seizing to be astounded by the stupidity i see by my fellow people, when i come to Veeky Forums because i can have intelligent discussion with fellow freethinkers, and instead i get sheeple that fell for big pharma lies

you can all keep getting mad and not enjoying the benefits this plant has to offer. i have gained 12lbs this month and its only up from here.

haha 420 brooo BLAAAAAZE

You probably just got the munchies and ordered 5 pizzas bro.

>free thinker
>sheeple
Seriously fuck off.

>seizing to be amazed
>sheeple

God you're so stupid

this is exactly what im saying moron its helping me bulk up and eat more and im getting buff. stay ignorant.
stay ignorant and a hater.
you can make a cartoon where you are making the 420 generation to look bad but nothing the guy said in the picture is wrong. stay ignorant.
You have no arguments and a narrow mind. You can stay ignorant, keep hating and being a small cuckold.

>In this moment, I am euphoric. Not because of any phony big pharma's drugs, but because I am enlightened by DUDE WEED LMAO

>i have gained 12lbs this month and its only up from here

Enjoy getting fat

>>Just eat 12 pack of potato chips

I giggled mate

> I'm getting buff
Leave this place.

Brain power goes down tho
>Persent

How old are you? You sound like a 17 year old. I've smoked plenty of weed but seriously you're a stoner retard.

I used to be a huge stoner from ages 11-23. I fucking hate that I wasted so much time in my life, especially such crucial years. There's nothing that wrong with weed, but when it's your entire life it's degenerate as fuck. It's only been about 2 years since I've quit and I've progressed further in every aspect of my life than I ever did as a stoner.

Get off this board you moronic fool. This place is for true lifters like myself who work hard in the gym, everyday to make natural asthetic gains to get a hot girlfriend. We don't need to tolerate Neanderthals like you who harm their body by abusing dangerous substances. Those whomst imbibe cannabis; I have no respect for.

you wish i was getting fat because you are a hater and cant stand my progress post your body if you are so buff bro.
sorry if you just want this place to be bitter skinny losers bro but im here to stay
this is not an argument, and i think you are lying when you say you smoke weed

problem is ya write stuff like "dude weed lmao" and other shit and aren't simply dismissing weed

Please, post your potato chip gains for all to see.

>i think you are lying when you say you smoke weed
Not him, but how did you reach that conclusion?

Dude weed lamao

Nigga you're either retarded or trolling

throw up bro, here I am. lets see how you compare.

this cant be real lmao

guys like OP make me feel bad for smoking weed. Weed dont give you any fucking gains retard. Only thing that can be Veeky Forums related to weed is that when you smoke you dont feel the soreness of the muscles after heavy workout.

wow seems to be a bunch of weak little nancy boy's crying about chad (me) smoking weed behind the bleachers after just finishing delivering some pipe into stacy (your mum)

(good memories)

you're all pathetic

weed gains my dude haha lmao

Drug hate general
Now!

>im never seizing
>im never seething
>im never seeking
>im never seating
>im never Street Kings

im never Street Kings

In seriousness weed allows you to love and connect.

I recently had to quit because of my job. Whatever though

It helps me fight through soreness on b2b's

With that said I try to limit my intake to only 1-2x a month since it does have a negative impact on my work

I'd like to try pure cbd oil to see if I get similar benefits without the psychoactive components

dude