Are tattoos still relevant? I've been thinking about getting one but lately I'm seeing less and less people tattooed...

Are tattoos still relevant? I've been thinking about getting one but lately I'm seeing less and less people tattooed. Did they stop being cool or something?
Anyway, post yours if you have any.
I'm thinking about getting this one on my forearm, I really like the combination or red and black.

This one looks cool also but I don't think covering most of your arm in ink is a good idea.

get one if you are ready for the commitment. Make sure that you get something that looks good and will still make it so that you can get a job. Also dont worry about being cool, people dont give a fuck, if you are getting a tattoo do it for yourself

Tattoos are for numales who need to cargo cult masculinity now.

They used to be cool when only bikers and your grandpa who was a Marine Raider in WW2 had them but now they roughly on par with JNCO jeans and anyone over 25 regrets having them now.

You don't get tattoos for others or because its 'in' at the moment.
You get tattoos for yourself and no one else.

I was thinking about getting some buddhist themes. I have one back from punk-scene. It's a great way to make a memory/vibe a more lasting experience, and i don't regret it, but now i don't feel passionate enough about anything to get a tattoo of it.

It would be great to have something on my body to knock me back to meditative state every now and then though.

Tattoos are for sailors, soldiers, and slaves.

Ultimately if you want one get one, dont live your life for other people. I will say you will be happier in the long run with a tattoo that is unique to you instead of one you found online, at least change it a bit.
T. Meme tats

and convicts, and monks, tribesmen, etc...

Your post makes no sense in the 21st century though.

Relevant...Cool...it's your body to make bad decisions with but it sounds to me like you want a tattoo for the wrong reasons bud.

Additionally forearm can fuck up job opportunities.

I've got a black Benzene ring tattooed over my heart. I like it

Might get this

And this on my forearm

Well people who get forearm tattoos while they want/have to work in fields that require no visible tattoos i just natural selection if you ask me.
I don't have any, but honestly, i wouldn't want to work for anyone who judges a person based on that. The only thing that concerns them is my performance at work.

I'm very tempted by this. Modified a bit

You're right about the red and black.

you want to get a tattoo someone already got?
kys

Stop being a furry.

You should get a tattoo if you want a tattoo, not based on whether it is "relevant" to others if you get one.

Honestly though 9/10 tattoos look like shit and are cringy and tryhard as fuck.

And I bet you're the type of person that wears shit like this

Here's the perfect hat to keep the sun out of your eyes while you're sucking dicks

Not a furry goddamnit

Saved and posted those images just for me

Candy ass

Tattoos are cool but make sure not to regret them
> want to get this cause I'm a weeb

>so butt lasted by my post that you couldn't just walk away.

My job here is done, m'lady :^)

One of the few reminders of my days as a degenerate.

looks like an odal rune. people will think you're a naziboi