Cutting on 1k calories everyday

>Cutting on 1k calories everyday
>180g of protein everday
>lifting twice a week fullbody
>20/4 intermittent fasting
>fasted workouts
Kept all strength levels and lost basically ALL FAT.
Why aren't you doing intermittent fasting or working out on an empty stomach? Oh right yeah cause you're A PUSSY.

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26374764
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>lifting twice a week
Never making it

I don't want to injure myself senpai. So I eat at a 400k deficit.

>Wasting time travelling to the gym 6 times a week.
Keep wasting your valuable time while my superior IQ self will go twice a week and make more gains and will have more time to fuck sloots.

I guarantee that my time is more valuable than yours and I go 6 days a week because I am not lazy. I also don't post thumbnails.

1000 calories wtf, isnt that much too low ?

Post body, you fucking faggot.

Do it, bitch boy.

He's fat. You realize fat is stored calories, right?

I eat at 800 calories a day and fast on days I don't go to the gym. As long as you get your protein intake and micronutrients like potassium you are fine. I've lost 80 pounds in 5 months this way.

i am doing intermittent fasting, but I feel like I lose a lot of muscle if I cut anything less than 2.5k calories a day. I don't know what youre saying man.

how do you get your daily potassium are you using any kind of specific supplement ?

Give me some details on your diet and before/after stats, pls.

>He's fat. You realize fat is stored calories, right?
Nigga I'm not fat, I'm around 15% bodyfat. I'm fasting and doing IF which is why I don't lose any muscle. If I did it'd mean I'd die back in the days as I wouldn't be able to go and catch my food.

>fasted workouts
no fucking way i'm doing this again
did some deadlifts once on an empty stomach
i swear to god i was going to fucking die by the end of the third set

What is your BF%?

I kept/gained strength the entire time I was losing weight until I got sub 15%, then it started going away.

for how long you're doing this?

how much weight did you lost?

You can't even absorb optimal amount of potassium in a 4 hour window, and certainly not within 800 or 1000 calories.

>fasted workouts
Enjoy your trash undercarbed performance

>Why aren't you doing intermittent fasting
Because it's momscience pushed by people on gear to sell bullshit, and there is literally no quality research to back any of the various claims.

>uts
>no fucking way i'm doing this again
>did some deadlifts once on an empty stomach
>i swear to god i was going to fucking die by the end of the th
Like I said, you're a pussy. It's cause you've been doing fed workouts your whole life. You won't suddenly feel good if you change that, but keep doing it for a few weeks and you'll definitely feel better, have more energy and stay leaner than doing fed workouts.

Not OP
IMO fasted workouts are manageable if you're doing bodybuilding splits like ppl. For full body sessions or strength training it is fucking dumb.

However, 16/8 IF gives you a more decent feeding window, easy to keep with even when linear progressing.

It's common sense bro, back in the days you had no fridges or ways to store fresh food. You'd hunt and eat the same day.

>180g
The fuck is the point?

who is profitting by people fasting?

No it isn't you Paleo mong

you'd also be a manlet and die young

post current body you fucking all talk faggot

bitch

Posting my body dictates whether what I say is valid or not. Do you even logic?

I just checked my iron values.
They are wonderful.
So I wanna do a 6 day waterfasting regime.
A multivitamin and my iron supplements would be the only food except water and salt for me to take.
If I lift 3 times a week, will this fuck me up?
I know of autophagy and want to make it work hardcore for a week and then get back to a more 2-3 day fasts inbetween workouts.

OP do you have a not shitty link to pic related?

This board is so full of shit. Everybody should be forced to post a pic of their body with a timestamp before giving any advice.

The ones who do not want to do this can enjoy FPH, Friday Night feels, "Show us your abs, user ;)", THICC and other high quality Veeky Forums threads.

ill bite
>cutting on 1000 cal
>180 gr proton
just from protons, you have 900 cals
if your maintenance is 2k, that means even if you eat only protein powder(without milk and shit) you still can't hit that goal

Well at least I'm not dumb enough to save a thumbnail.

Sounds like you had no strength to lose

>2000 kcals a day cut (from 90kg to 85 so far, 14% to 12% bf approximately - i lost some water weight ofcourse)
>150 protein
>low carbs, high-ish fat
>IF 16/8

best shit ever
training fasted after a strong coffee

kept all muscle (i hope, no strength loss for a month so far, even gained strength on some lifts), workouts feel awesome, doing cardio every other day

Post body pic babe

Care to post what your routine/training session is like?

>15%
>not fat
pick one fatass

180*4=720? Where the fuck you get 900 from?

SERIOUS QUESTION
>can my 13 almost 14 year brother fast as well? Hes trying to lose weight . Im just going to have him do body weight exercises no weights obviously, but is fasting bad for him since hes still young?

You still look like shit and you know it.

Why no weights? Get him dieting and lifting and by the time he's 16 he'll be swimming in sloots.

Hes 13 it will stunt his growth

This meme will outlast religion.

>BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPRRRRRRRRTTTTOOOOOOOT
>The coffee machine is acting up again, user

I'm on PPL with some modifications.

So I go 6x a week. PPL(a)xPPL(b)

Push A - 5x5 OHP and 4x10 bench , some dips, triceps and lat raises
Pull A - 4x10 pullups, 3x10 barbell rows, then some cable or DB rows, biceps
Leg A - 3x5 DL, 3x8 squats, then some leg press and calves

Push B - 5x5 bench, 4x10 OHP, etc
Pull B - 5x5 weighted pullups, rows, etc
Leg B - 5x5 squats, 3x10 DL or RDL, etc.

Abs every other day, cardio aswell or whenever I feel like it.

You get the point. I alternate A and B workouts and always switch the main strength movement. It's probably not a very good routine, but it works for me so far, I started lifting like year and half ago. I can bench 110kg max, OHP 60kg for 5 reps, DL 150 kg for 5 reps, do 20 pullups. Not sure how that holds by Veeky Forums standards but I'm content with my progress.

Now I know that there are better routines and I could probably get stronger faster and I shouldn't tailor my own routine, but I enjoy this, so whatever. Gonna do it till I get bored.

I couldn't find anything on IF, but this study goes with fasting in general
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/26374764

BRRRRAAAPPPPP

*chunks of dried shit go flying into the pot of coffee grounds*

tee-hee the next customer is in for a tasty surprise! :):):):)

">not studying for 30 seconds at a time spread out over the day. it's much more effective method than studying normally.
what? why do you want to know what grades I get?"

BTFO

He should see that and get motivated
Instead he'll probably yell at the computer and go get more hot pockets...

Mate are you serious? I wanna make strength gains on my current cut since I'm also skinnyfat
Can I have linear progression in weights if my calories are low but protein high?

Bump

No, recomp is slow, better when you have a foundation.

Skinnyfat reporting, I cut first, now I bulk.

OP lifting 2 times a week is pussy shit. 5x or more. Im sure you kept your 185 max bench. Don't believe the overtraining meme.

Protip: your body is not going to consume only fat when you're working out on a fast. But by all means, keep doing what you're doing and enjoy your suboptimal way of life

Weights will not stunt his growth, however not eating will, get him eating properly but also lifting

>pushed by people to sell things

Lol wut IF is free. You can look it up and research a routine on the internet FOR FREE.

>Enjoy your trash undercarbed performance
Fasted workouts are for fat fucks (obese) who want to lose massive amounts of weight.

Calisthenics is superior. He can play around with weights at 15 once he's out of the delicate stage of growth.

Do you realise how easy it is to hit daily requirements of potassium on 1000 calories?

You need 3.5g of potassium ideally a day, you get 220mg in half a zucchini.

An entire big zuccinhi is 54 calories

Do the math you beta cuck.

Beans, lentils, spinach, oranges, potatoes, beef, vegetables.

All high potassium food.

I feel that the bison is one of the most underrated animals of all time. Looks like a cow but isn't a bitch ass obligate grazer. Looks like a water buffalo but has nice thicc fur eternally shaming their weak Asian and African counterparts. Fight by literally running into each other until one gives up or dies. Go head to head with weak ass elk who encroach on their mud pits.
I went to go visit the bison on a local nature reserve and I've never felt more uneasy around a wild animal. I've hunted moose, bears, and other big game but never felt the primal unease that I did around a bison. Truly majestic creatures, I hope the wild population is able to recover in the future.

Ive noticed that where i lose most strength on cut is pressing movements.

Yes it is dumbass. But keep pushing your pussy way of doing things, you still look like shit

You must be new to this lifestyle. Stick around for 30+ years... You have much to learn.

Yeah like I'm going to take advice from someone who saved a fucking thumb image. GTFO

>Do a couple 48 hour fasts a week
>fat melts the fuck off me
>don't lose muscle
>everyone is noticing after a couple of weeks

Have fun torturing yourselves for months on your TDEE-500 cuts on chicken breast and rice while I'm eating junk food all the time and getting shredded LUL

Because i was athletic, lean and not a pussy my whole life and dont need to do some crash diet now that fucks my body up

>400k
>400,000 cal deficit
>tfw no six figure TDEE
>never gonna make it

>400k deficit

same but I still do it. its great for cutting and I still add weights to my lifts

>implying what we refer to as calories aren't actually kilocalories
>implying 400,000 calories aren't just 400 kcal
come on brahs, at this rate you're not gonna make it

>still add weight to my lifts
Well then u are dyel and ur opinion is useless
IF is not some magical fat burner and at the same time strength gaining shit
Stop spouting this bullshit silly dyels

Do you get your 180g of protein from food or protein powder?

they would dry shit out or pack it in salt u retard.

if this is really serious question then the answer is No.Why?Because your brother still is at the age of puberty and fasting in any form will mess his endocrine system because of a malnourishment possibility.As that fasting gook "dr" said, kids should not fast at all because of that.If your brother is overweight the best course of action is to just decrease calorie intake, rebalance it to contain as low simple sugar as possible and start doing preferable physical exercises if non are present in his daily life.