Why not just eat at a 3500 calorie deficit and lose a pound of fat a day?

Why not just eat at a 3500 calorie deficit and lose a pound of fat a day?

why dont u get tits and become a tranny?

most people don't have tdee of 3500 calories a day to begin with. those that do will already be carrying a decent amount of muscle (generally) and risk losing a good amount of that from rapid weight loss. As a rule, the more rapid the weight change, the smaller a proportion of muscle you can expect to gain, and the more muscle you can expect to lose. If an athlete is using AAS they can get away with more rapid weight loss while sparing muscle.

your TDEE isn't high enough for a 3500kcal deficit, but it's possible to do a PSMF and have a pretty big deficit without losing much muscle mass. I lost over 20lbs in 5 weeks and kept most of my muscle mass.

Because it would be damaging to the hormonal system and make you crave junk foods

I'm bulking at 3500

you're thinking of a low calorie diet. i'm pretty sure op is referring to fasting.

You can't trick your body dude, if you're eating that little and exercising that much you're gonna lose a shitload of lean mass

Currently eating at 3500kcal and feeling hungry
I started counting it a week ago, i think i could be eating over 5000 before
T. Skeleton in recovery

Just take DNP

why not eat all negative calories equal to the amount of weight you want to lose in a day and skip the weight loss process entirely?!?

I did it, well it was usually 3200 deficit, but I didn't lose any gains. Cut from 256 Sept to 186 late Dec 190cm

>implying I don't already eat negative calories

Pics?

This is me currently 196. I have before pictures but they're on my home computer so you'll have to wait a couple hours. Feels good but I still have a little gyno from being that overweight

If you watch that "My 600 Pound Life" show, starring God-King Nowazardan, that's exactly what they do.

Of course, you have to already have a TDEE in the 5000+ calorie range... Which, if you're that fat, you do.

Because most people's BMR isn't 3500

Does gyno go after you loose weight?

I think in my case it's not exactly gyno, it's more like loose skin in that area from losing weight that fast.

And let me rephrase what I said; when I started my cut I was at a 3200-3500 deficit, according to scoob, and maintained the same intake. I didn't readjust my intake as I lost weight.

Then I will call you a liar, because nobody can sustain a 3200+ kcal a day deficit for that long without being morbidly obese. You'd have to do several hours of cardio a day to even be able to eat anything at all.

180-200 protons a day in the form of lean meats and broccoli was all I ate. I did exercise 2 hours a day
Also see