Curse of the fit man

How come the gf of every fit friend of mine, turns into fat within 24 months of the relationship?

Why this happening? Scared, srs.

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/dread/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They girls feel like they don't have to try anymore to keep themselves healthy,

See the reason a lot of girls work out is to attract a mate, the hotter they are the hottor boyfriend they will get,

The longer a relationship goes the more comfortable and confident that the relationship wont end they get.

Thus the phenomenon of thin fit girls becoming fat as a relationship goes on. Happens to guys as well but not as often.

>don't go to the gym user, I love you regardless of your looks!
>Why are you so gym obsessed user, you love the gym more than you love your own girlfriend!
>You go to the gym 3-4 times a week? My boyfriend is neglecting me so much! We never spend time together! (Bullshit lie).

Basically every girlfriend I've had. I Just broke up with mine of 2 years who was very like what I described...as was every woman that came before her.

Posted too early, basically because you won't let yourself go like she has, you're a douchebag who is looking to cheat.

Their gfs browse Veeky Forums.

Because she tries to eat as much as a fit guy despite being 4"+ shorter and weighing 50 lbs less.

How come the fit guy never gets fat after entering a relationship?

How old are y'all? A lot of people tend to get fat at a certain age because their metabolisms change but they're too lazy to change their lifestyle, especially women.

If you let your gf get fat on you, you made a bad choice on a gf. You gotta find someone who is set on being healthy.

>You gotta find someone who is set on being healthy.
How do you know? They can suddenly change their mind.

Reeeeeeee

How come the army guy still works out after leaving

Simple. It's become a habit and is now second nature to you

only beta faggots let their gf get fat desu

>Why this happening?

You need to amp up your Dread Game.

No dread = comfortable gf = fat gf.

That's not at all good advice

this. everyone's youthful metabolism hits a wall at a certain age, anywhere from 18-35, and they either adapt or get fat as fuck.

But there definitely is the aspect of girls/guys who get too comfortable being in a relationship. People just need to sack up and be willing to leave their partner if they aren't attractive anymore.

the fuck you mean with dread?

>you need a bigger chest user
>love you for who you are but you need to work out
*start hitting gym 4x/wk*
>spend time with me!
>skip the gym today, please!

The more she noticed other girls getting attracted to me, the more she wanted it to stop. Then she cheated on me, I kicked her out, she relapsed alcoholism, and is now getting fucked and gold digging an ugly 55yr old nigger (frequently in prison) and will probably carry his bastard child.

Meanwhile I'm still lifting and banging college age sluts that make her look like trash.

Gg bitch.

because they see me eating 3,500 calories a day and they think "I can eat that much and look that good"

Enjoy ur fat gf then.

Simple. Whenever she's about to eat a donut or sip on a double mocha shake, slap the food out of her hands and stare into her face like Dredd about to plug a fatty.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2008/03/27/dread/

holy fucking hearty kek

Most women don't have the intestinal fortitude or drive to maintain their fitness after a period of time, especially if they have kids or other factors. Most women would rather work from home and lead an easy, less challenging life. All these fit bitches we oogle over are a very small majority, and even then they only maintain that self discipline because it's their career. This is purely my speculation from what I've seen and experienced

When will the metabolism meme die fatter people actually have faster metabolisms than thinner people

but removing all variables of gender and size the difference between the fastest and slowest metabolisms are only about 200 calories its fucking nothing

Meaning the max difference between two people of the same height weight and sex is 200 kcals

Also have more muscle mass does burn more calories but its fucking tiny about 100 calories for 20 pounds of lean muscle

because women secretly love getting and being fat. they have no ambition, and no need to be physically active once they secure a male, aka shield for body insecurity

When a fit man dates a non-athletic woman (not fat, just doesn't go to the gym) he will constantly have to reassure her that she is good enough. This is because, in her mind, he can get a new girlfriend whenever he wants, and women approach him all the time. She is insecure and requires constant validation from him. As he reassures her over and over that she's "perfect" for him, that he "could never love anyone else", and that he doesn't "even really find other women attractive", she will start to believe it. As she starts to be reassured that he will always love her unconditionally, she also starts to convince herself that he will always be attracted to her unconditionally. She starts to gain weight, and needs even more reassurance. It becomes a vicious cycle of reassurance followed by weight gain, and pretty soon the girlfriend is not only fat, but also truly believes that she's never been more attractive, because he boyfriend is telling her "its okay you're a little bit heavier, it just means you're curvier" in order to avoid a big fight with her over her weight.

If your girlfriend isn't exercising anymore or starting to gain weight, stop having sex with her. Abstain from any sexual contact and they will panic.

They will start making an effort again, or they will cheat and you have an escape route to find an actual partner.

If you can't abstain just cheat. The worst that can happen is you break up with your fat GF.

Had something like this. Used to do alot of cardio with some weight routines. Now its the other way around more weights, less running but i let myself go for a while. Met a girl things were going great but she wanted me to dedicate more time to her.
I was fit, i worked, i was finishing college and had her. I had to drop something because she asked me to spend more time.
I regret it, we both got fat, i tried to get her to run with me but she was too goddamn lazy and complained, i wanted my old body back, she read somewhere that me wanting to get fit again meant i met someone and was cheating, she thought i wanted her thin when in reality i just wanted to workout and wanted her to share in what i liked. But no, laziness and being a stubborn cunt prevailed, i had to drop her, my health was suffering.

fuck everybody seriously i fucking hate the world why can't we just be nice to each other like wtf

lmao this is the most virgin r9k shit I've ever seen. If she's that worried about impending doom she's going to start looking for a new relationship while she expects yours to fail. This will most likely lead to her cheating and moving on.

Because men aren't fickle, status-obsessed cunts and have actual interests and passions besides "finding bf"

hits too close

When you're fit you can pull that kind of shit because your bitch constantly knows you can change her for someone else

I dont follow this incel teir garbage but my most recent ex clearly feared me for seemingly no reason. Always thought i was cheating, always thought I was going to breakup with her at any moment. She ended up breaking up with me because she was so constantly thinking about me and every time i got female attention it drove her mad.

Feels weird, I tried to talk it out with her like an adult and when i picked her up to talk to her, she flinched when I offered my hand to help her down her steps, as if i was going to hit her.

I thought she was just bullshitting to leave me but she still hasnt dated anyone since me. She was just batshit

>tfw gf lifts with me

he says, posting on a board full of status-obssessed, fickle men with no interest besides finding a gf.

Because your friends are too cowardly to tell their girlfriends like it is. If they get complacent you dump them. Sad but true.

my gf is like that too. she even has nightmares that I cheated on her and stays in shock for the whole week because of them

kek gg no re

Weak.

When I start dating a new girl I tell them straight. If they get fat, I will not find them attractive. They will say "how can you say that" and all this stuff. It's simple. I don't want to have sex with a fat girl.

Because testosterone increases dopamine release and lifting increases testosterone. Men have an easier time being "addicted" to the gym than women. "Addiction" is a complex term, but in this case, read it as "creating a habit". It's basically the same reason why you see more men who are meth addicts than women, but when you switch to heroin statistics, you see very similar numbers.

Oh man this hits to close to home.
>lose a nice amount of weight, feel more attractive more attention on me
>gf gets jealous of this
>picks up new hobby surprise it's cooking
>she starts making me home cooked meals that taste great
>start gaining weight even though working out
>tell her that I'm gaining weight she giggles and says oh I guess you just love my cooking
>start to watch her cook
>turns out she's been adding extra butter salt fats sugar and other crap where ever she can
>confronted her about it
>tells me she wanted to fatten me up because she got jealous of all the attention I was getting

Fucking women, don't think about anything but themselves

Because she gets complacent. I keep mine fit with gentle threats of leaving her if she gets fat. Pregnancy is an excuse and that's it.

This is the only real answer. In a relationship girls will eat the same as the guys who will usually have a higher TDEE. Simple.

This should be illegal. It is like poisoning someone, seriously. Getting fat has serious health risks.

Hey it's you. You seem like a cool guy, user.

Yeah the reverse happened to me. I got comfortable in the relationship, went from 6'1 75kg max weight with a flat stomach and decent legs from cardio to 118kg and I looked awful.

Currently 2-3 months into a SS routine and heavy cut and i'm down to 100kg so I'm starting to get there.

Do I tell this story that frequently on Veeky Forums? haha.

You dumped her, right?

You had the alcoholic gf with a masters that went to mouthwash when you cut her off booze?

That's really damn close. Also, hand sanitizer, rubbing alcohol, etc. etc.

Damn bro.

Yeah, I recognize that. Sounds like that was hell but it seems like you came out okay. You're a cool guy user. I'd buy you a drink if I could.

Tried to work things out but she wouldn't change so I left her.

She just got lazy, the more I worked out the less she tried to stay healthy, kept watching TV eating crap or just lay in bed all day long, she has a damn gym next to her place and she complains about it being to far away

If she says she just wants to cuddle beware, she most likely means that she just wants to lay in bed and do nothing at all all day

If you lose weight and she picks up cooking, watch how she cooks

Women just undermine you just so that they can feel good about themselves

>tells me she wanted to fatten me up because she got jealous of all the attention I was getting

my gf has a few extra pounds but she feels like she has to be equal to me, so she works out. she is an amazing cook and does whatever she can to find a good balance of lean:flavor because she wants me to live a long time without leaving her.

>Veeky Forums

Good one m8

Same bro, thanks for listening.

Stop making shit up on the Internet

I had this same experience with multiple girls. The better you are doing in life, the more sour and lazy they become.

>relationships

Totally worth it.

fuck off rob

How old are you?

Breaking news:
Most of the stuff people say are made up or overdramatic

Me and all of my friends that are in relationships don't have any of these issues.

>Well it never happened to me, so it can't be true

>Well my one black friend has never stabbed me, so the stereotype can't be true

>Confusing an appeal to anecdotes with common sense

touche

If so much of a person's self-esteem is placed in validation from others, they really don't seem like relationship material. Same goes for people that need to hear their partner say they only love/ are attracted to them. Appearance/attraction is a single, albeit important, factor that you should look for in a SO. People are more than what they look like, and if either party in a relationship fails to acknowledge that, they really need to develop more as a person before seeking a relationship.

I feel like men are more likely to stick to a routine. Not a workout routine just doing and eating the same things every day making them stay a stable weight. I find it's women who constantly have to flip their habits around constantly to change things up.

why are pepe's nipples censored?

>If so much of a person's self-esteem is placed in validation from others, they really don't seem like relationship material. Same goes for people that need to hear their partner say they only love/ are attracted to them.

>only loving one's spouse
>bad
"Poly" bitch detected.

The men you know are stupid and pick bad women. This never happens to any friends of mine, because they know how to pick women.

Just pick a woman who's super into athletics regardless of you, and she won't get fat unless you have children, and she'll probably recover from that within a year.

And also thin women =/= fit women, and many men cannot understand this.

who the fuck makes these pictures?

you made it man

Gf is chubby but works out with me, losing weight. We talk about anything very openly and she knows thst i hate fat people and find them disgusting. I kinda redpilled her on fatties and she watched tons of those shows like superfat X superskinny, the british one with weight loss etc., and I know thst she wont be getting fat again. Chubby is fine by me, but never fat. I even told her thst i would leave her if she got fat when we were talking about something related and told her thst i know she would do the same. She said i dont have to worry and that she never wants to be fat again (her max was 100kg at 173cm height).

there are literally thousands of these

80% of them were made between october 2014 and february 2015

> every day i am on Veeky Forums i find myself hating women more and more

>having a relationship with a girl for 24 months
shiggy diggy

>letting a woman control your life
that's where you fucked up

You are hurting her, lad

Be more kind

subconsciously been doing this, confirmed to work excellently

>Like it or not, the threat of a looming breakup, whether the facts justify it or not, will spin her into a paranoid estrogen-fueled tizzy

>not happy in relationship and sex has decreased
>tell her I want space
>mfw she turns extremely horny and initiates twice a day from barely and I couldn't resist

Because most guys secretly love and support their wives getting fat. They're so much better to fuck.

What do you eat per day/total calorie intake?

Currently in the middle of a cut and wondering what you guys do?

existential, unending terror

I have a friend who was in a serious relationship with a girl like that. Basically she just has really low self esteem. She has no confidence that she is attractive enough to hold onto a man. This girl ended up breaking up with him, got fat, and started dating his piece of shit friend, most likely to prove that she can get some sort of reaction, even if it means sinking the relationship. For whatever reason, low self esteem tends to correlate to batshit insanity with women for some reason.

> cook her a romantic candlelight dinner at home.
> then do not talk with her for four days afterwards.

>tfw gf is fat
>tfw still love her
>tfw she cooks healthy meals for me every night and encourages my lifting while working a full time job and making more money than me

She needs to lose weight so she doesn't die young, but otherwise I'm happy with her body type. You guys date some real bucket crabs.

you're not even fit are you

>youneed a bigger chest
>love who you are but....

Those are major red flags in relationship you should have known better.