gr8 b8 m8! r8? 8/8

hourglass/10

>Criticism Welcome!
Picture Was Enough

140 kg

-how old are you?
-I dont know, between 12 and 45

getting more depressed as the change into an old dyke happens

jesus, how short are you that you needed to remove skin?

175 cm

why does it look like you had someone elses lower half sewn on to your torso?

>not maximizing gains by getting nigger muscle inserted into you
>making it
pick 1

When that shit heals, you'll look fine OP. I'd give it some time, eat healthy (which I'm sure you are at this point), and start training hard. It will take time, but having already made so much progress you should just be enjoying the journey at this point. If you want to, you can train for aesthetics or strength, or you could just be a normie - it's up to you at this point. I hate shaving off even 20 lbs of body weight during a cut, so I can't imagine the self-discipline it takes to cut 70+ kg.

wtf are you ftm?

Why does it look like you aged 10 years in less than a month?

Something's not right here.

Op delet this

Nice job m8 keep going

3.5 year progress

Thanks man.

Training mostly for aesthetics now and I want to run a marathon later this year.

Good progress. Hit your shoulders and back hard it makes the biggest overall difference.
Look into training your neck. A few inches on your neck will add a couple points instantly.

Sort the hair out. Wear it down or at least don't ski ramp it, that elongates your face and that is not good. You want square and wide.

Keep it up.

SS claims another victim

Jesus Christ, it looks like life hit you with a truck at some point in between then and now, u ok bro?

That's my morning hair though. But thanks for the advice.

What do you do for lats? Looking solid, son.
Also you would look insane with a tan

Rate my squat progress

Would impregnate

Your belly button looks like an anus that has been fisted one too many times

nigger you need to sleep more

kekeroonidooni

That's it. I'm doing it. Goodbye, buddies. It's been horrible.

Hey, that's my pleb!

Eat moar

You can't see it but he is squatting 4pl8

A+ trans-cam Chaturbate material.

Are you a Saytr?

how do you train for aesthetics? Just insane reps, right?

Just the usual back stuff like barbells rows, close grip chin ups, Dumbbell rows, cable rows.

this is what i thought as well

jason genova is NOT autism

dude be happy your nipples are sort of in place.
Praise the emperor.
>wanting to get some nigger corpora cavernosa muscle into him
Get a load of....no
Just look at this faggot.

pissening

Keep the glasses, but get frames that suit you

That's stunningly similar to how I think I'll turn out. How long did you hold off after losing the weight to get the surgery?

are you a bottom?

pls respond

underrated post.

Dudes fucking lucky with them nips. Got gyno back when i went through puberty, and it never went away. Nips are all fucked up. Shit looks awful when you have big pecs, like having a young girls tiddies on top of muscles.

I hope the inevitable surgery won't leave too noticeable scars. Hell, even if it did i'd prefer that to my current situation.

Very nice mate. Stats?

Give me a pecfuck(it's like a titfuck)

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

Do gays really only do one or the other?
Things in your butt feel good. Sticking your dick into things feels good. Why would you limit yourself to only one?

>just fuck my thighs up
nah, you good m8

>he spent 3.5 years only training lats

I guess that's okay

vacuum your floor fucking rat

ones in long-term relationships get bored and switch around usually, but top and bottom are popular terms when you're looking to fuck on craigslist and since to be a bottom the guy has to prepare beforehand

?

There are straight men who refuse to eat pussy because "icky gross", so I can imagine there are gay men who don't want to put their dick into someone's intestines. There's as many sexual preferences, kinks, and fetishes as there are people.

>He isn't a power-switch

This, how can you live like that

>There are straight men who refuse to eat pussy because "icky gross"

Those men are pussies

JUST

Am I getting some decent progress results?
Pic related is stats since switching to greyskull.
Before this, I was doing a terrible high-rep routine with too many accessories for a few months with very little progress.
Much better now.

5'10''

you look happy

I am. That was the day before the surgery.

#swoleleft

corpora cavernosa is not a muscle user

Lol, the only reason to not eat pussy is if you're fucking a bar sl00t. Not eating the pussy of your friends or grilfriend is maximum faggotness.

>Also you would look insane with a tan
Nope. Pasty white is the best for muscles.

I was 135 kg at heaviest at 193 cm. I'm at 80kg now and doing first bulk but got quite a bit of loose so might have to do same operation as you. Do you have an before picture and how much did it cost?

about to star a cut after bulking all winter if i low enough to have abs will i still look muscular or will all that muscle be gone?

See Also, it was free.

You live in europe then? Might be able to get it free myself. Also how heavy are you now?

You still have a lesbian face. Change the hair

well taking into account you barely have any muscle on you, and that you probably bench less than 200 id say yes.

It varies between 72 and 74 now. Roughly 9% BF.

Morning hair.

You look like Ellen DeGeneres, might as well start playing softball and tell the lesbos your post op.

ill just cut and do a brosplit and im am going to start roiding cause i got shit genetics iv been training for 1.3 years

based yoshi

keep smiling. you look good when you smile.

before

after

15 months later

You should always post pics of you at your heaviest to compare, m8. Come on...

You looking much better though.

Keep going m8, never fall back
Awesome progress

My pic is 2.5 years of slow progress, but I have no hurry. First time I set foot in a gym was at 28 after recovering from a bad car crash (so the scars)
190cm 89kg 30yo
Lifting stats are closing in on 1/2/3/4, forever cutting/maintaining
B 95kg x1
S 130kg x1
D 170kg x1
OHP 60kg x2

The dates with no year marked is 2016.

Already posted in a CBT threat but want to post here too

5"7, started at 215 now down to 145

I still have so much work ahead of me

Not him but you are wrong, guess why all body builders and models tan?

that smile make me hard, man.

I am gay now?

I'd fuck you if you were in my room.

natty?

Not sure if this is too crude a question, but how are the tits holding up? Seems to have deflated somewhat?

you're a fucking freak

Thanks man!

Yep :| turned to pancakes and I have a lot of loose skin to boot. But they also kind of lifted in a way. Before my nipples pointed completely down. Now at least they point infront of me. But theres no fullness to them at all.

If I diddnt scar so easily and if I diddnt have antibiotic allergies Id be more tempted to get a breastlift.

6'2" 183 lbs

You guys make me feel amazing about my progress desu...started lifting very early December 2016 (5-6 months)

keep it up buddy, you ll be making gains in no time :)

I'm sorry to hear that.

I'm OP btw, so I can only recommend surgery. Best decision I ever did. I've never been as satisfied with myself as I am now.

Actually I look fat as fuck in that one.

Thought this was a chick who could be the next chloe... then the face came in halfway through the quarter squat.