Talk to Girls at the Gym

How the fuck i start a conversation with a girl at the gym???

Post anything about this

you don't

>plastered in make up
>earings
>tight work out clothes
>barely training

>doesn't want to be hit on
yah right

Just flex a cep and wink my man they will do the rest.

>They will do the rest
This is wrong, womans want that you go straight to her and start a conversation

Are you the man or the pussy?

This, girls dress sluty to get hit on by Chad

Veeky Forums girls who squat all day for muh butt are only interested in giant steroided niggers with foot long cocks. If you think regular women are self absorbed and shallow you dont know anything about gym whores.

They had nice butts, i don't to marry any of this girls i just wanna fuck

>two sisters and their brother workout at the same time
>caught the better looking sister mirin multiple times and she smiled back after I flashing her a smile (we held eye contact for like 4 seconds )

How the fuck do I approach the girl if she's always with her sister and without getting my ass beat by their brother?

Rule 1: Don't provide advice
Rule 2: Don't comment on her looks
Rule 3: Keep it short
Rule 4: Keep it relevant
Rule 5: Get her eye contact first

If you can meet all of these criteria then go ahead.

you got meme'd hard my man

Be bigger than the brother. Get behind him while he is squatting and fuck him in the ass while staring her in the eyes to assert dominance.

Do it, the brother would not do anything because she isn't a fucking possesion and the sister would only say things like "he is ugly, he is cute, he is short, he is weird". In fact, nobody cares, go for that girl.
Start with
>Hi...

Just approach her you madman, he's her brother not a pitbull, he's probably heard her bang some lad in the next room more than once. My mate tried to set me up with his sister

This work everytime for me

If you have to ask then you're better off just waiting for them to do it.

That doesn't happen often enough

She's not a slut! She's just cosplaying as one.

Tough shit.
Look better.

Go be a bro to their brother. Normally Id say just go say hi to the separately but this is a good thing. If you know its their brother or just the other ones bf go be his bro. At like he is the baddest mother fucker alive complement the shit out of him then change the subject to her at some point and try to be friends. If she is into you she will see you are a cool dude from how nice you are then next time she is comfortable with you and you are basically friends you are in ez number ez fug.

Dont listen to this faggot you will literally die in the gym waiting if you arent Arnold.

First step is to be fit. You can approach her by commenting on her good form or she she barely knows what she's doing offer her some advice. If she smiles at you, just continue naturally, if her face is stuck in a frown or she barely acknowledges you, leave her alone.

It's not that hard actually.

1st step: be attractive
2nd step: don't be not attractive

depends. don't hit on them during a set. maybe between sets or right after or at the water fountain or something.

I say hit on women where ever you want.

Dont do it unless they initiate it

They dont want you to do it
Everyone in earshot doesnt want to do it

>2 days ago
>doin db lat raises
>see smelly afghan/somali refugee approach 2 white fitgirls
>starts chatting them up
>asks for one of their numbers
>says she has a bf
>he starts bein an ass saying 'is he a good bf?'
>she says 'yes.'
>he does a 360 and walks away
>furious look on his face
>walks by me in shame knowing i heard it all
>barely holding in the laughter
>hit by his body odour reek from 2 yards away
>worry about a terrorist attack for the rest of my workout

It's annoying to get talk to during a workout, yeah. But I feel like if you aren't a smelly pajeet then you've got better chances than that guy.