/fat/ general - Crying Fat Wojak edition

Previous thread: Who is /fat/ for? Fat members of Veeky Forums who want
>Lose weight
>Get a more Veeky Forums body by lifting weights
Here we ask others for advice and give moral support to one another if you are too weak to survive solo. We all know losing weight when you are fat is easy if you just reduce calorie intake, literally piece of cake. At the end of the day this is a support general whose goal is to help and motivate the chubby channers who need to lose weight for a number of reason. Please be warned that there are some chronic idiots who post in this general giving horrible advice to troll or to reassure their extremist autism works for themselves, don't bother, always remember calorie intake, if it is lesser than how many calories your body burns you'll be fine.
And remember, if you are a loser when fat you'll still be a loser if you are thin, your weight isn't the problem.

>Sticky
>Even though it is easier to ask, ignore the read the sticky fags
>Calculate your Body Fat Percentage
fitness.bizcalcs.com/Calculator.asp?Calc=Body-Fat-Navy(Gonna need waist/neck measurements)
>Calculate your TDEE (Total Daily Energy Expenditure)
If you eat 500 less than that daily you lose weight, can go lower but never very low
tdeecalculator.net/
>Plan your weight loss week by week
losertown.org/eats/cal.php
>Track your calories and macros with MyFitnessPal, works best on smartphones
myfitnesspal.com/

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25297880
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

didn't see this in the catalog so i decided to make it, hope it works out.

> been plateauing at 160 for last 2 weeks
> measure myself after racquetball last night
> 155.6

:)

Got some "cauliflower" rice, usually tastes like shit, but used spray oil, salt and pepper and oregano to fry it up, tasted delicious and only 50 calories. Had that with some veg mince, cabbage, broccoli, courgette/zuchini and mushroom curry that I boiled first, only used like 100 calories worth of curry sauce. Was good shit, think whole meal must've only been 300-400 calories at the most.

Confess your cheat meals, my sons

Guys, I just need some support.

I've been dieting for a month or so, both for my health (both parents have diabetes and hypertension) and for my confidence. I've been missing female interaction and sex for a few months. Normally as a chubby introvert, I'm quiet and I keep to myself. But maybe a week when I notice good weight loss, i feel really great and confident and I want to talk to girls.

idk, I just want to know i'll be more attractive and confident soon. i do want to get the attention of girls. I just want to know i'll do better in the things i care about soon. i just wanted to let that out.

Found some old pants, they are literally 10 sizes smaller than what i wear right now. Scary to see how much weight i have gained over the years. I won't fit into these pants for at least 10 months but god damn i will fit into these fucking pants one day, i promise you that /fat/.

glad to see resolve m8. work for it as soon and as often possible

>missing female interaction and sex for a few months

please come back when that is multiple years at least.
But yeah you will be better off after than before.

>STILL haven't shit this week

I ate about 4000 calories today I am more worried about not really regretting it though, my fatty mindset is returning. I feel so helpless at my parents', there's so much good food and I'm tempted 24/7. I'll return to the uni for classes on Wednesday so hopefully I'll get back on track but goddamnit, I gained 6 kilos easily during a little over a week (I know some of it is water but some of it surely isn't, I see it in the mirror as I was pretty lean before). I have now about 8 kilograms to lose, I might not make it before summer and it's driving me mad. I feel like some part of me is giving up, I am worried about summer when I will be home for about 3 months.

How into staying at parents' and not overeating?

>inb4 you're just a pussy
I know

>multiple years

please come back when that is multiple decades at least.

>tfw just lost an armwrestling match to a fat guy in front of everyone

fuck you guys and your deceitful strength

>give away to charity tons of old, human-sized clothes because who am I fooling, I'll never fit into these again
>fast forward 6 months
>every piece of clothing I own fits like a cross between a potato sack and a sail

Thanks, me.

this is how you do it , lots of veg with some tasty toppings. nice user

Same thing happened to me. Jeans sagging near the floor.

EAT
FIBER

Some advice user - Don't diet, change the way you think about food.

Food is like a chick. If you let it, it will smother you with attention and adoration with terrible results at the end. You need to keep that chick on the edge of her seat, wondering when you're going to call.

Going "on a diet" means eventually you'll go off the diet. It seems like you're already making positive changes, so take it one step further. Change the way you think about eating and food in general. Research and understand how nutrition affects your body, brain, mood, health, etc. Then every time you want to eat some stupid shit, think about how far back it's going to set you in your goals. Do you have goals? Are you tracking calories? Do you have your TDEE figured out? If not, start there. There are bigger goals too, like ideal body type, and confidence around women. That will come after getting fit and lifting, but it all starts with nutrition. Being an introvert and being shy are two different things. Introvert means you "recharge your batteries" by being alone. Shy means you have trouble keeping a conversation going with someone you don't know well. You can't fix the former(not that it needs fixing), but you can fix the latter by PRACTICING.

Keep making positive changes user. We're all going to make it.

armwrestling is mostly about technique really

if it makes you feel any better he'll probably die early desperately grasping at the sheets in a hospital surrounded by nurses and unfamiliar faces.

I HAD BRAND NEW JEANS IN MY EXACT SIZE IN MY WARDROBE FOR YEARS AND I THREW THEM INTO THE USED CLOTHING BIN BECAUSE "LOL IT'S NOT GONNA HAPPEN"

When I visit my mom she freaks out about not having too much junk food around and making healthy shit for me. I guess I was such a fat, depressed and suicidal loser during my teens and early 20s that she's always afraid I'll lose discipline and go back to that.

Tell your mom about your fitness goals and tell her to stop bringing shit food into the house.

Or, stop being a giant faggot and have some willpower. Get disgusted with your flabby body, fatty.

A story for you /fat/...

>be me
>at work
>It's bossbro's birthday
>They got him a cake from coldstone
>Fucking Ice Cream Cake
>muhprecious.webm
>Go into conference room for surprise
>Sing happy birthday awkwardly with tone deaf co-workers
>Boss bro attempts to cut first slice with normal cake serving utensil
>Should have used a knife
>fucks up half the cake
>"Who wants the next slice?" Looking at me
>"Thanks so much, but I'm going to pass"
>Chick co-worker says "Wow, you've got some will power, user"
>tfw no one has even noticed I've lost 40lbs so far, or at least haven't said anything
>tfw I resisted coldstone ice cream cake

Are willpower mires still mires?

They think you have autism now.

you did the right thing, i turned down a huge cookie tray today

It isn't junk food really, but simple stuff like bread and cheese which is really easy to overeat and gets me every time. Mom doesn't interfere with my goals, she knows I'm trying to eat healthy stuff and respects that, but there's also food for the rest of the family, and they aren't so concerned with that.

My BMI is 23 because I've been cutting for 1 and a half year, I'm very afraid I'll get back to my old weight.

I guess willpower is the only option, also I should start autistically counting calories at home too. I thought I was ready for guesstimations but as it turned out I'm still a mental fatty. That's more disgusting to me than my body ever was.

That's a very helpful situation.

I don't know if she was miring or just relieving the tension, but I'm miring user.

i have been at it for 2 and a half months now, already lost 14kg, i did meal prep again today, i'm more active, i think i can make it. The only thing i'm worried about is potentially big life changes like a new job that could throw me off in the near future.

oh shit. mirin your progress man.

just try your best to adapt to new changes, and be conscious about not going into a tailspin.

you're going to make it, i can feel it.

Thanks, mate. I know what you mean. It's more about meaningful, long term lifestyle changes than short-term diets. It's about almost always eating healthy, rather than eating only healthy for a little bit. I'm trying my best.

Yeah, I am an introvert but I'm also relatively a good conversationalist. I do the active listening and questions and eye contact and all that. But I do notice that when I'm confident (normally after noticing progress, or its a nice warm day out), i actively want to speak to girls and i'm more confident and clever because i'm just generally feeling better. honestly, I think for me it's a matter of feeling confident about myself, and a structural problem of not being in social scenarios where i get to meet girls. hopefully i can change that soon.

thanks again for the input, bro. we're going to make it.

My Fitness Pal streaks?

180 days haven't quit since I started.

>tgfw finally got me some kitchen scales

I'm so gonna make it, bros. We're all gonna make it.

67 days since I started, no end in sight nigga.

How much have you lost in 180 days?

got a mire today

>be at work
>new regular girl comes in
>gets a drink
>asks me what time I'm off
>tell her
>oh, that's too bad.. right when he gets off
(talking about her husband she mentioned the visit before)

Monday is my early day, might try and get myself squeezed in.

>Look at that fat dude pretending to work out LOL

Go be fat somewhere else this board is Chads only Fatso McFatass! Haha!

Work gave out free donuts. I ate one. Still plan on being under caloric goal today. Going to the gym tonight.

Everyone, post your fatjaks.

Fatty bitch at my work brings shit in every day. Donuts, croissants. muffins.

I haven't had a single one. Every time I think about it I look over at her and notice how she's getting fatter while my belly is getting smaller. I'm going to fucking make it if it kills me.

>mfw I had a 'cheat meal' today that still left me well in my deficit

goodboy points for me

Even though I am still a fatass, I feel good with myself now that I'm working out and eating better.

If you don't do this with all your cheat meals/days you aren't going to make it

I understand you but she was just being nice kek just relax, you are doing this for yourself.

what kind of animal is this

I know, I'm still going to be smug about it

I'm not mad at her, just using her flab for motivation to not eat the shit she brings in.

If you think cheat days is actually a thing you aren't going to make it.

One occasional cheat meal that keeps you under maintenance. That's all we get, fellow fatties.

Can I ask about loose skin?

I skip the fries and drink, and go for a second serving of the main dish.

that's ultimately 20x better than just eating straight up carbs and fat, 'cause I get some more varied nutrients from the main dish, right?

We're all gonna make it, breh.

I count the day I have my cheat meal as my cheat day.

depends on the 'main dish', but you'd probably be better not eating any of whatever you are talking about.

Stop eating fast food

if you can ask about asking about loose skin then I would guess asking about loose skin is fine.

what's wrong with fast food while dieting if it's within the calories

If it's fries and a drink I can only assume you're at a burger shop.

So horking down 4 buns, 2-4 patties and all the trim along with whatever condiments you may put on it does not balance out.

>Stop eating fast food

This times infinity

>500 calories of carbs and fats
>500 calories of carbs, fats, and proteins

The only thing balancing out is the calories.

Never gonna make it with that mindset.

Protein should be your main source of calories.

Starchy, refined carbs (e.g. bread, hamburger buns, your little debbie snack cakes) fuck up your blood glucose and actually make you want to eat more sooner

And lets not get started on all the trans fat that burger is soaked in, if it's even a real burger (youtube McDonalds Pink Slime)

STOP. EATING. FAST. FOOD. or be a fatty forever.

I know how 4chin is... there are touchy subjects that cause the autists to lose their ballsacks.

Having loose skin is, of course, better than being a major fatass. But I've seen people get the surgery and it just doesn't look natural. I've also seen that site where the guy claims you just keep losing fat and it goes away on its own.

>lost weight
>made gainz
>didn't dirty a dish

call me a mad man, but fast food is the best thing ever.

It's calorically dense as fuck. When I was a fat(ter) piece of shit I could eat 3 500 calorie hamburgers and not even feel it. But that's an entire day's worth of calories for me right now. Part of losing weight is learning how to eat well and still be satisfied. If you know how to eat right then you never have to be hungry or crave anything while losing weight.

Sure a burger or going out to eat every so often wont hurt, but it shouldn't be a really regular thing.

>not making your own burger and eating it with some veggies and a beer after a long streak

Post current body with timestamp and the burger king wrappers from your last meal, then I'll believe you.

Also, being a slave to jewish prices of fast food when you could be saving hundreds a month by meal prepping is faggotry at it's finest.

Depends on your starting size. Stats?

If you think a fast food cheeseburger with all the trim is 500 calories you're somewhere in a fantasy world.

The goal of being fit and healthy is to not eat fast food and learn to cook for yourself.

Here's what I want you to do, tonsafun.

1. Buy a food scale
2. Get MyFitnessPal on your phone - free or paid for, I don't care which
3. Make the same shit you'd get at a fast food place except in the sanctity of your own home
4. Eat under a set amount of calories. For you -500 kcal under.
5 (Optional). Remove the bun from your self-created fast food abominations.

5'10, currently 270 but my biggest was 290

I got a beer belly from muh cheap Natty Daddys.

>what is fast food vs. home cooked

Nobody that is praising fast food is eating 3500 calories of it. I'm talking about having couple meat, egg, and cheese breakfast sandwiches, then following it up at dinner with a couple meat, cheese, and salad burgers.

Usually 600-900 for both meals, not even getting into the 2k range.

You'll never know if you're going to have loose skin until you lose the weight user. I was super worried about this until I started thinking of it this way. Once I get to 10% body fat, then I'll re-evaluate, but for now just keep dropping lbs.

Even eating like this you're completely ignoring macros and just dwelling on the caloric consumption.

You're still eating like shit, you mongo. But you're relishing in the fact that you can hit up McD's twice a day without consequence.

Your focus is in the wrong departments.

>feeling lighter
>feeling healthier
>gaining weight on 2400 cals/day

2400 is steep. Height, Weight, How're you recording this?

no pics but

>6'3 260
>1 pull up from dead hang

6 months later of a pretty much fast food only diet

>6'3 210
>10 pull ups from dead hang

so, I've lost 50 pounds in 6 months, and increased my main exercise tenfold. Went from a 38 waist to a 34, maintaining about 70-100 grams of protein a day on a ~2200 calorie diet.

6'2 ~225lbs
Thinking about cutting less or upping my cardio a bit. Don't like this wheel turning.

Damn, what a piece of shit. At least you'll get ya dick wet at the cucks expense though.

How can someone just go on the internet and lie with a straight face

are you eating 2400 calories a day or cutting 2400 calories a day.

Both are stupid

Drop to 2000 and up your cardio.

You're a fast food shill and need to get the fuck out of here. I want to see exactly what you eat in a day from your fast food joints and how you do the mental gymnastics to think you hit 70-100g of protein on a ~2200 kcal diet

Not to mention, all that sodium from fast food.

Enjoy your heart attack at 32, fast foodie.

oy goys, i lost 50 lbs in 6 months and i'm 10x stronger than you

let me tell you about my burger king diet and how it's changed my life...

>He fell for the anti fat Jew

NO CORRELATION
O

But people who cut sodium from their diet have more heart problems than those who don't.

going back to my first week in January and from there

>average 1900 calories
>average 67 grams of protein

>average 1900 calories
>63 grams of protein

>2100 calories
>77 g protein

>1800 calories
>67 g protein

>2100 calories
>83 gram protein

>2400 calories
>81 protein

>2000 calories
>65

>2100
>80

>2400
>85

>1900
>71

>2100
>82

>2200

>2000
>70

>2000
>70

>2200
>61

so while I do take notice my protein ratio has gone down a bit lately, i stand by my diet and work ethic so far, and may critique down the road. But, for this level in my journey, it's going great so far.

You need some sodium to live, but certainly not 10 grams a day.

and for more detail for the actual diet

breakfast sandwiches, sonic, hardeys, BK, McDonalds, black coffee, beer, and usually if I get dinner for fast food it's a breaded chicken variant, or thin crust pizza.

>Reading comprehension
The retard is wrong about real burgers, but the amount of trans fats in a McD burger is obscene. Nowhere in his post does he come off as anti-fat.

You're choosing one extreme over the other. You can't cut it and you shouldn't have as much as the BK Bandit is eating either.

What's the healthy range.. 2300-2600?0

10 grams a day? Are you eating a bowl of salt?

There's been studies showing the recommended 1500mg/day is far too low.

>You're choosing one extreme over the other.
I'm not, though. I'm just going by what most people think is a good amount of sodium. 2600mg is low-end, honestly.

All that sodium is frying your brain, brother.

I want the last 3 days, in detail, of everything you've consumed from any fast food locale. I don't need your calories or protein stats.

I'm going to figure it out myself, show you that you've been doing it wrong and shame you on an anonymous panda hair stylist forum.

Horseshit if I've ever read it. Quit spewing fatscience in these threads, you're hindering the dumb fucks that actually read this shit and don't research for themselves.

>Drop to 2000 and up your cardio.
Just going to keep on doing what I'm doing right now. Variance being what it is with weightloss. In 2 weeks I'll change it up if it's the same. No hurry here.

Been through my first day with absolutely zero bread/sugar.
Did not count the exact amount of calories, but the food i bought today couldn't have been more than 2000. I didn't eat it all and felt stuffed all day.
>canned beans 425 g
>cottage cheese 500 g(about 150-200 g left)
>ham 100 g
>5 leeks (2 left)
>cucumber
>cherry tomatoes
>ginseng+ginkgo+green tea(no sugar)
>3 cups of coffee(no sugar)
>one meal of about 300 cal worth of potatoes eggs and sausage

Did some shoveling and i didn't feel fatigued at all.
Could this work as a poorfag diet?

>Eating AT tdee
>losing weight

choose one

>but the food i bought today couldn't have been more than 2000
>one meal of about 300 cal worth of potatoes eggs and sausage

I can promise you you ate more than you think you did. Gotta count EVERYTHING you put in your mouth.

Whatever floats your goat, fruit cake.

Beans have sugar in them.
Cottage cheese has sugar in it.

Figure out your caloric consumption and all the details and cut your calories like a rational human being. Bread and sugar isn't bad in moderation, you just need to eat sensibly.

you are a good human being, thanks user.

I can promise i did not, as i wasn't hungry. i've worked in a restaurant, i know how portions look.

>Eating AT tdee
I'm a big guy, for you. ect.

alright, now i feel guilty this week, 'cause i've gone over every single fucking day

but i'm going to post it anyway for you, but be aware, this is not my ideal and regular situation

Yesterday 4/20
>2 Sonic BEC toasters ~1200 calories ~55g protein
>Nesquick Protein Milk pint ~350 calories ~26g protein
>1 whole thin crust peperoni from Dominos ~1200 calories ~50G protein

It was 4/20, the pizza was free, and yes I got dank.

Wednesday 4/19
>2 sonic toasters
>Denny's Chicken Strips (4 tenders) ~600 calories ~35 g protein
>Denny's Onion Rings (1.5 serving~) ~600 calories ~10g protein
>3 beers ~450 calories

Tuesday 4/18
>2 BEC Croissants ~750 calories ~26 g protein
>popeyes chicken tender 3 strips
>popeyes biscuit
>popeyes onion rings
>2 beers

at least put some bait on the hook

>Horseshit if I've ever read it.
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25297880

i did those are some of my fattest days, and I'm an honest guy. if he's got good input for me, I'll hear it, but it's working really well for me desu

>tfw your thighs no longer rub together