Natty or not?

He says he's natty but I'm honestly sceptical, seems like a legit genuine dude but can't trust anyone on the yootoobz these days. Not trying to sound like a hater either - I really enjoy his content and he seems like a chill guy!

youtube.com/watch?v=bdmbJudsuYA&ab_channel=CroatianWarmaster

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3EASHkUqhkM
youtube.com/watch?v=jm4dKveKDJ0&t=2s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

do you even have to ask that stupid question? look at the size of his head and then the size of his delts. there's your answer

He seems nice.

this guy is literally peak aesthetics holy shit

Looks very natural
Mirin hard work

Chest acne is a potential giveaway.
He looks like he has a massive frame tho so he looks bigger than your average guy anyway.

Chest and back acne when bulking is a very common thing

fucking hell, are you even fit? this is definitely achievable natty with the right genetics - just takes years to achieve.

natty possible with good genetics. he seems like a wholesome dude so my guess would be natty

If you're hammering the dairy products or too much simple sugar, yeah... otherwise no.

for you

Not

Delusions

looks natty to me in his other videos, this is just a very flattering angle and he is slightly lat flaring

>acne from eating

then why don't fatties have them?

He's incredibly cute, but unfortunately you can tell he lacks personality and just isn't an interesting person.

I'd suck that dick, though.

It's hard to show character speaking a second language

this guy is natty, 100%

this is a great example of godlike genetics - wide frame -> round shoulders

This guy is like the chad version of alphadestiny

What? His slightly awkward way of talking is what completes the package, how do you know he's uninteresting?

>this guy is 18
brb killing myself

This is about the natty limit IMO

I think he would have bigger pecs and traps if he was juicing. I think his delts are just blessed.

This guy is truly based, he competes in MMA too
>That berserk frame
youtube.com/watch?v=3EASHkUqhkM

When ur natty but normies think ur juicing and also have really bad chest and bacne

Just adorable

he could be natty because his frame is ridiculous.

His shoulders routine is pretty crazy
youtube.com/watch?v=jm4dKveKDJ0&t=2s

how tall is he?

in one video he said 183 89 so 6' and 196 lbs