Hormones problem

How can I achieve this face?Growing old? Steroids? Growth hormone? Testosterone? Like my face is too childish. Pic relates is the high test subject.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/YRyLHSRN314
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Pic relates the incel/normal/average me

How I'd be if I was a trans woman

school shooter mode

More hrt

You end up with this

Poo

You look like a teen so growing older and lifting should help you out a bit.

Depending on when you hit puberty, if you're under ~20, keep lifting heavy (muh testosterone production) and you will look a bit more similar to that. If you're over ~20, won't really be able to change it without surgery. You generally become more masculine looking as you get older.

Oh my fucking god thank you so much, I'm 19, man I need to lift? Can't I just get test? Man lifting and doing all that shit is way easier than the other option: take estrogen, do nothing and I could be a woman more easily.

You look feminine

Tfw this app doesnt do anything when you select hot or male

Fuck, what do I need to do to look more masculine?

technology has gone to far

Nah, you're going to mature till you're 25 chrck this guy out who took a pic every day from I belive 18 yo onwards

youtu.be/YRyLHSRN314

Having a good tongue position(for correct jaw growth) training your neck together with strength training will make your appearance more manly

Why do people that don't lift post on this board?

don't know why i even did this
But yeah without changing unchangeable things, you'd look at least a bit better if you train neck and get a better haircut.

KEK'd

hey what app is that

and how old are you lol

19 ans

NECK THEORY STRIKES AGAIN!

My fucking sides. Also, this isnt to attract girl (Women disgust me) I just want to be more manly for a question of identity.

You wait til you grow up