How the FUCK do you make these things taste good?!

how the FUCK do you make these things taste good?!

blueberries
a little bit of honey
by not being a child

Mjölk

Add water, eat

cinnamon?

Salt

put them on yoghurt

i put a banana, cinnamon, and yogurt in mine and use milk.

Too much work. I eat them out of the measuring cup.

you can soak them in almond milk overnight, or toss them with a little cinnamon and yoghurt, maybe add a little brown sugar if you can fit it into your macros.

or you can just not be a fag

Brown sugar

Use fresh milk instead of ultra high temerature milk

That's a little dry.

Add water, trust me

Grind into fine powder in blender
Add liquid of your choosing.
Chug bitch chug

Make with milk, add PB and banana, enjoy

>implying I don't sip my imported Ethiopian water

I take a couple of ripe/overripe bananas, chop them up, and add them to the water I'm heating up for the oatmeal. I've got an old potato masher so I just turn them into paste and basically make banana water.

After the water heats up I add the oats and that's it. I'll wait for it to cool because I'm a little bitch but the banana mash sweetens the oats and adds a nice bit of flavor.

If you need it sweeter or the bananas are kinda green add some honey.

I just use vanilla protein powder and milk in mine. mmmmm

Milk, you idiot.

If you're eating them without cooking like breakfast cereal, I'd add milk, raisins, some fruit, cinnamon, etc.

There's also overnight oats.

For hot oats I add peanut butter and frozen fruit. > tfw the oatmeal is warm but the fruit is just barely frosty

thats fucking stupid, you are stupid, this thread is stupid, Im sure your parents are also stupid.

buy muesli instead
or cook it and eat with yogurt

You dont
Because there is no need to

That's the improper use of a semicolon.

pinch of salt, water just covers them. heat up and stir to your liking. ( i like mushy/soupy so it goes down faster) add sugar or apple mash.

I start eating it from november till march, great during cold winter mornings.

I did not use a semicolon, as I said you are stupid

>add cold milk
>let it soak in for a few minutes

there, now stop

The first post was sort of realistic so I'll give you that one, but you need to get your autism under check.

rude

Put in frying pan with bit of olive oil and some Frozen chopped onion.

Sprinkle some paprika, salt, pepper, and hot sauce on.

Maybe add meat and cheese. Tomato paste is ok.

Add small doses of water and cover for steam.

Really, don't get why people eat them super wet and sweet. Drier and savory is better.

Or just boil barley and steel cut in bulk on Sunday and season in the morning.

Hae yer ates cookit in water ainly, wi salt tae yir taste. Nane ay at guffy pish o cookin it wie melk an' addin' honey an' shecht. Fit is braw an a is tae stuff cod heeds wi atemeal an' cod livers. Michty fine min oh fuck aye

I like the thin cut ones. I only let them soak in milk and add a little honey. I like the natural taste of oats desu.

I use cinnamon, peanut butter, flaxseedx brown sugar and milk. Once your done making it pour a little bit of milk to cool it off, then eat with milk as your beverage. Good way to get a lot of protein from milk/PB plus is really tasty

have you ever heard an actual scottish accent or are you basing this off groundskeeper willie and your imagination? if you're actually scottish and trying to do this as some kind of 'look porridge is scottish and so am i' thing, please stop cos it made me physically cringe

This. Or use milk with coco.

this on par with the sweet ramen surprise recipe

Food is fuel to your body, not for your entertainment. It's not supposed to taste good.

Go to Veeky Forums if you want to be a fatcunt and eat "good" tasting food.

die

he made this thread on Veeky Forums multiple times already and it triggered the fatties who don't know what oats are

these fuckin oats are a meme, why do you need them again?

just follow a diet that is not blatantly stupid and you'll get results, you dont need to force yourself to eat boring ass shit like this

By not being a pussy, trust me user once your on your sixth day without food and have a big cut on your leg then rice will taste like Cadbury goodness.

Grate an apple into them, stop being such a faggot.

cocoa powder, milk and a bit of maple syrup works wonders

I've tried replacing the cocoa powder with peanut butter but it gets too sticky

PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER PEANUT BUTTER

By letting a qt girl step in them first

> I don't like the valid answer I was given because it was not the one I was looking for

Put them in yoghurt. Are oats even that healthy? I know theyre an easy way to get calories

I tbsp raw honey, 2 tbsp brown sugar
Noob

You want some oats with all that sugar?

Please explain how to get 350+ grams of clean carbs in a day without eating boring shit like oats, rice, quinoa etc.
If you want to lean bulk boring shit like oats are necessary sometimes.

>Actually enjoying your food instead of quickly swallowing it down like a big boy
Never gonna make it

Put a banana, a couple tablespoons of peanutbutter, and a splash of milk in and mix it all together. It tastes like a fluffernutter sandwich or banana chips, but it's very healthy.

I've cut most of the sugar out of my diet, I add water and let them absorb it, then I add some almond milk and microwave

Tastes amazing

Powder them + add to shake

At least rice feels like real food though, oats just make me sad and satisfy my hunger without satisfying my appetite (recipe for disaster)
That shit's not worth the torture senpai
And you can still lean bulk with acceptably clean food that is also fun to eat. just dont skip your cardio and youre golden

since most of Veeky Forums is absolutely retarded when it comes to food, I'll state the obvious

cook them

if you've already been cooking them and you find them gross still, then use a mix of milk and water instead of just water

Cooked and then added to yogurt or dump them in?

Peanut butter and jelly or frozen berries before you heat them

Is this really a thing? Am I being memed on?

Eat steel cut. The flavor is better than rolled.

This.

Add milk and bananas

Protein powder, cinnamon, milk, banana, chopped nuts.

Fucking amazing.

Kiwi/blueberry/strawberry, full milk, sprinkle chocolate whey. Always a bit lumpy but tastes good.

stop trying, they never will.

Add enough water to cover. Microwave.
Pour in milk until runny. Then slurp that shit straight out the bowl

salt, chives, Porcini mushrooms, diced onions, garnish with parsley.

Water and yogurt

Like pie, sweet porridge is primarily an american thing
in Europe, though you'll get plenty of sweet porridge, you can also get savoury porridge. Go father east and sweet porridge gets pretty rare.

Frosties and milk

make grits instead

I tried oats with just hot water last night, it tasted so fucking bland. I then added peanut butter into it because I thought it would spice up the flavor ,and it only just tasted funny.

Gonna try it with almond milk and see how it tastes like later.

milk
butter
salt
home made jam

Butter.

Or cook in broth/salsa for savory oats. I use steel cut in place of rice. Adds a nutty flavor.

use milk and get used to the taste. Maybe add fruit but you really want to avoid unnecessary sugar

Toast in a dry pan. Consume.

Just fucking eat it.

not everything HAS to taste good. Just put it in you.

no u D:

How long does it take to prepare compared to instant/regular oats?

steel cut take like 30-40 minutes vs 5 of regular rolled and 2 of instant

they are tasty, but I wouldn't make them my main oat

>70g oats
>350ml milk
>half a tablespoon of cinnamon (more if you want it sweeter)
>optionally some frozen berries

Cook on medium heat while constantly stirring. Serve when the texture is like thick slime. Sprinkle the berries on top (will unfreeze from the heat).
Enjoy.

>70g of oats

Someone isn't bulking obviously

>~200g oats
>.75L of milk
>honey
>fruit (I use peaches or berries)

Just fucking eat it.

add sips

150g of oats with 20g of raisins, put in water over the night, take out in the morning, cook in the microwave for some 10 minutes while occassionaly stirring, add one apple and 30g of peanut butter.
Great macros, healthy af, tastes great.
>implying you want to start the day with shitty overly sweet feeling in your mouth
lol nope nigga

A tiny bit of jam? Honey? Fuck, use your imagination or stick to your Froot Loops.

Nope, cutting hard. Down 30kg so far. Should be done by June.
I normally skip breakfast. This is what I eat when I have to work really early. Keeps you full till lunch.

Grannys Apple sauce, or just normal apple sauce

add honey, cottage cheese, fruits and (warm) milk. optional are flaxseed and cinnamon

signed: someone who eats pic related for the past two years every morning, literally

thats quite alot of honey my man

i don't think there's any reason to cook rolled oats since they technically already have been. if you cook them any further they usually just turn into a disgusting mush. obviously steel cut or whole oats are gonna taste much better if you prefer something cooked.

so, i like to just straight up add them to different things.

add to mashed sweet potatoes, tuna/salmon, peanut butter, etc..

it's a good way to bulk up your meal if you need to put on some weight.

quite a lot of sugar tbqh, honey seems unnecessary given the sugar rom the fruit and milk.

MIlk, raisins and cinamon.

Overnight on the fridge.

Some cocoa powder before eating.

just dump them in raw

>bored one day
>figure that oats and rice and kinda similar in a way
>decide to make risotto using oats instead of rice
it was pretty decent, I still prefer oats with fruits

raspberries, little bit of sugar

This.

Just use milk you faggot. You don't put fuel in your car because it tastes good. Just fucking eat it and stop whining like bitch.

I think of the cakes and pies I don't eat anymore and recreate it in my oatmeal. Adding vanilla extract or powder makes a huge difference. I use the vanilla stevia drops to sweeten it.

Carrot cake: cooked oatmeal, milk, grated carrot, raisins, pineapple, walnuts, coconut flakes, cinnamon and vanilla

Apple pie: cooked oats, milk, grated apple, apple pie spice, vanilla

Pina Colada: cooked oats, coconut milk, flaked coconut, pineapple, vanilla, cinnamon

Not sure how you feel about the artificial flavorings and/or sugars but you can add flavored protein powders to it. Or add a little bit of the the sugar free flavored Torani syrups. The cookie dough one is really good. Flavored extracts work, too.

Wut? I love them, since low-carb started I think about my beautiful Oats everyday

oats + water + protein powder = delicious breaky