Are McDonalds the /goodguys/ of fast food?

Are McDonalds the /goodguys/ of fast food?

What? No.

They give a lot to charity.

Fuck you OP, you've just made me crave a glorious Big Mac.

>tfw used to eat fast food three times a week
>haven't had any fast food for around four months now
>no cravings until this thread

I'm going to eat an apple and soothe this shit, fucking hell.

/Hailcorporate/ Ads get out

>constantly updating their image
>offering a lot of options to care for everybody
> makes you feel at home everywhere in the world
>always comfy and clean compared to other fast foods
>food is not as disgusting as other fast food in terms of ingredients (not overly greasy, etc)

There are no other answers than yes

if by good guy you mean literal hitler incarnate

Also best coffee is pretty much undeniable.

I'd say yes

There's nothing wrong with McDonald's. If some of their clients have no will power and self-control it's not their fault. Amazing how at every corner you'll see people promoting freedom to use alcohol and marijuana, but McDonald's is literally the devil for selling far less addictive products like hamburgers and soda. Also amazing how bread, cheese, lettuce and meat are healthy until you put them together, then it's poison.

McDonalds is good enough for Johnny Candito
make of that what you will

(((Mcdonalds))) is a company designed to keep the west fat and obese so people cannot stop the destruction of the white rice

*race

i´ve noticed the racist media jewish people create as well so as a counter to that i never watch TV anymore and tend to avoid most of the fake news that are full of brainwashing and misery

>Mc donalds is to a restaurant what Planet fitness is to a gym.
It's not really food and it's a sinister interception of the target crowd.

My favourite atm is wok n go
You get a box of noodles (can pick the type of noodles) then you pick toppings, whether you want veg or egg in and a sauce for it all

Pic related is the macros for an off the wall box; i tend to double up on meat

IDK, Arby's has a way better dollar menu. And better meats.

Nah it's Taco Bell, they have the healthiest menu

I don't know about health but I can confirm that mcdonalds is better than burger king and kfc where i live. Best ice cream, best chips, best service etc.

>food contains salts, fats and sugars that humans like in their palate
>despite having an abundance of it in our diets we still haven't evolved past our primal needs from the days when such nutrients were rare
If you don't have self control and get obese that's your fault.

>meat

Though i did start tasting beef in mcdoubles pretty recently.

Any S N I F F L A D S kicking it oldschool itt?

Yeah I'll take it with a side of coke pls

Charity is just a fucked up vanity project to get you to say exactly what you said.

Fucking say that again faggot

>tfw my 24hr gym is next door to a 24hr McDolans.
>tfw another 20 mcnugget box on the way home

Hell yeeaahh
Something... moreish about the sugar, really peps you up.

Sweet spoons.

>McDonalds gives kids childhood diabetes
>gives 0.005% of their annual budget to 'fight' it
>morons bring their kids to McDonalds to support the effort
>McDonalds gives kids childhood diabetes

You can take your preworkout in their bathroom stalls. The porcelain is p clean.

There are tons of good, low sodium options there now. Don't blame them for having tasty food and a great business model.

The coke is low in salt. I heard it was used by old bodybuilders to get their lean frame.

So it can help me achieve this??

The secret is drinking at least 4 liters of Coca Cola every day, the cherry kind.

Arbys roast beef is disgusting i ate a meal consisting of about 2 subs, 4 roast beef burgers, and 3 of those larger burgers with roast beef in them. By the ninth one I could barely get it down just because of the roast beef.

I agree with most of these, but a Burger King Whopper Jr. is 9/10 in aesthetics, I love those things. That being said, it's amazing how anything from McD's tastes the same anywhere you go.

Shut up cunt, Mcdonalds doesn't give children diabetes, the parents who take their kids there are responsible. I'll actually go one further and say mcdonalds doesn't give anybody diabetes, if you go to mcdonalds often you're giving yourself diabetes. Enjoy it once every couple months.