Who /lookism/ here?

Who /lookism/ here?

I saw a thread about this the other day and it seems like a pretty legitimate concept. I think I'm gonna get a lefort surgery with a nose job soon. Anyone else getting surgeries?

Remember Veeky Forumsizens, improve your body AND your face for the best results with women!

I think some cosmetic surgery is passable sure: braces definitely, skin peels if that's your thing - maybe one major change like a nose job. But there's a certain point where what is the point in being so dishonest like in that pic. It won't give a confidence boost knowing that it is even like its a hot version of you, it's literally wearing a mask.

>passing on your dogshit genetics to the next generation

>It won't give a confidence boost
mate you are fucking delusional if you don't think the guy in OP pic feels better about himself now

>dentist said that braces for my overbite would probably not go on insurance
there went any hope for my looks out the window

yeah until you remind him that he needed surgery to fix his ugly ass

i dont understand that pic. same guy? what did he do?

He had a lefort surgery and a nose job. He also got a tan and a haircut.

I can't fucking believe that's the same person

With a little bit of surgery you too can become a chad!

Yeah im planning on getting a chin implant and braces. Anyone have experience with smile direct club? they only charge 1.7k for invisible braces which is a hell of a lot better than metal ones for like 5k

Lmao. This is some bluepill shit.

We South Korea now

>show me your childhood pictures honey

>he still believes in genetics and the true self

>believes in genetics
Wait, there are people that don't believe in genetics?

>sorry, my family lost them during a move. if we ever find them i'll let you know!

jesus

>lose the genetic lottery
>want to change, improve the quality of your life
>hey hey, that's not natural! You are supposed to stay ugly and miserable
Top heh

What's up with his mopy eyes changing too?

of course genetics exist, but genetics aren't some true blueprint of your self
genetics are just another part of cell chemistry, an important part yes, but not some metaphysical true form of your self

genetics, hormones, gravity, exercise levels, etc, these all contribute to develop your body
surgery just does so after the fact instead of before

well if he just lost weight, got braces done, changed his hairstyle, and got a fucking tan he already looks diffrent

Might've had eyelid surgery, but honestly I can't see a difference with his eyes. Maybe it's just me.

>metaphysical true form of your self
Nobody said they were.

But they are what you pass on to your children

sure, but your kids can get surgery as well, can't they? Not wanting to get kids due to your genetics is like saying your entire life and self was totally worthless and a mistake (unless you have some really shit genetic disease maybe).

plus your wife will probably have statistically better genetics in the case you do get surgery

Yes lets put the kids through surgery as well, sounds like a fantastic idea

So? Being an incel is an eye-opening experience. It won't hurt them that much to live with it for a couple of years until they can get surgery.

>plus your wife will probably have statistically better genetics in the case you do get surgery
gunna need a source on that one bucko

>wow puberty sure did wonders on you ahaha

she went from a 3 to a solid 8

n i c e

being this obsessed about your looks is fucking gay lmao

if you seriously feel you cant score because you're too ugly then become a rapist or something. think about it - even being a convicted serial killer gets you more female attention than complaining about the injustices of "lookism" on an anime image board.

If you could, why couldn't they? Plus you would probably manage their development better, better food, more exercise, early braces, etc.
people who are more attractive are more likely to attract women, which expands their marriage pool in a way that includes more attractive women, who probably have good genetics

This is fucking incredible

>If you could, why couldn't they?
You are implying that I had cosmetic surgery, which I haven't

>even being a convicted serial killer gets you more female attention than complaining about the injustices of "lookism" on an anime image board.

I think you're misunderstanding this thread. We're not complaining about lookism. We're becoming apart of it.

>You are implying that I had cosmetic surger
no user, we are talking about having kids after getting cosmetic surgery, not about you

>people who are more attractive are more likely to attract women, which expands their marriage pool in a way that includes more attractive women, who probably have good genetics
your turning a very complex thing into something simple.... more variables than looks go into a relationship

yes, but looks are a part of it, are you denying that looking good will get you better women? In what case would looking bad get you more women?

I think that if a person is born looking better they will get better women

if they are born looking above average and decide that's not good enough and turn to surgery they have something wrong mentally and just like bodybuilders think they never have enough that can do things like impact their confidence, and I think we both actually know a guy who is less confident or feels like he doesn't deserve or can't get a girl won't because beta-mode activated....

anyway just because you can get better looking girls doesn't mean you will end up marrying them since they are probably vapid if they are only are with you because you look a point or two better...

I think you will likely get more one night stands if you look better, but if you really want scientific reasoning here there are studies that women want guys who look more average for long term mates vs mr. alpha for ONS....so.....
yeah.

This guy did surgeries + went on a tren baloney sandwich diet (steroids).

You're retarded.
Statistically the more you're beautiful, the more chances you have of scoring an equally hot mate. The other user didn't say specifically EVERYONE gets a hot 10/10 wife if they get surgery, but out of a 100 ugly people, the ones that get surgery done will get hotter mates.

looking better will probably increase your confidence if you're not pathological, and just purely looking better with nothing else different will probably still attract women more

plus there's ugly and there's ugly, you can look like a middle-aged russian bydlo with head like a thumb or you can look like a nu-male(i hate using this term but I think it's useful in this case), the former has no classical beauty but looks more masculine than the latter, which I would assume is generally more attractive anyway

because having a unsymmetrical face is cool

dude still looks great but this is the risk you take from surgery, i'm sure a different doctor could have given him a symmetrical face

now he looks good but his chin, nose, and jaw slant to one side

I wouldn't never trust another human being to fuck with my face unless they were the best in the world and charged an absorbent fee

Typed like a 10 yo, posting from phone

go do some fucking research dude I literally quoted a scientific study and you told me it's wrong with 0 evidence

if 2 people looked the same but 1 had to get surgery done to get there, which do you think i more confident?

I'm not talking about going from ugly to hot that's unrealistic for almost evenbody i'm talking about doing surgery to improve yourself 1-2points which is what most people have available to them without the risk of overdoing it and looking like a fucking wacko

I want my children to look like me

>if 2 people looked the same but 1 had to get surgery done to get there, which do you think i more confident?
we're not talking about two different people, we're talking about the same person at two points in time, you think getting surgery destroys your confidence or what lmao?

Sometimes it's hard to find a girl who shares that sentiment, though. Then we get surgery.

Started having my skin lasered when i was 14, it only got worse from there with procedures, my first major surgery was a boobjob. Im quite happy with my face overall, I get chemicalpeels on my face once in a while, laser for veins and tattooremovals, bleach my teeth aswell.

Ive lost in total over 10kg, i used to corset my waist but i actually injured a rib from that over a year ago so i stopped. I used to want to go full out Pixee Fox and remove some ribs but thats really fucking retarded when i think about it now.
Next surgery is getting my jawline done. Some shaping and liposuction to get a sharper looking face.

Why haven't you looksmaxed yet, Veeky Forums?

nice avoidance of a simple question

just because you got surgery and look as good in other peoples eyes as someone naturally good looking doesn't mean you will attract a mate as good as them

If you want to look like pic related when you're 50+ go ahead

But I think it should be socially condemned

not to mention when you go to get surgery you are putting your looks into someone elses hands and it can end up badly, not to mention some people just take it to far or have no idea what will make them look better in others eyes, it's not like everybody who goes out under the knife always looks better

i never said that, you should get surgery on your reading comprehension centra in the brain lol

said what? avoided answering my question? but you did, lol, you assume everybodys doctors are going to make them look better, that everybody is tasteful enough and had good enough communication with their doctor to make them look better, and that no one will take it to far or that the surgery will give them an artificial look, not to mention a good part of look good is low bodyfat/grooming, go get surgery on your fucking face and be a fatass with a shitty haircut and see how far you get.... lol

Being attractive changed his entire life experience, and as a result he is more confident and energetic, his eyes are like that because he's actually happy now

>surgery doesn't have risks
literally nobody said or implied that
>surgery isn't the only thing that can make you look good
>surgery requires aesthetic sense or you'll turn into the bogdanoffs
literally nobody said otherwise

You stupid fucking niggers. Everyone has a right to look good. Yeah, kid could've gotten fit but that wouldn't have fixed his face. People who get plastic surgery are playing with the shitty cards life gave them and doing something about it.

Everyone wants to look good and there is nothing wrong with that, you cucks all work out for that same reason, even if you say you "just want to be strong" on some intrinsic level aesthetics matter to you.

I bet he's slaying mad pussy right now and enjoy life like never before.

>>surgery isn't the only thing that can make you look good
whoops meant to write "surgery is ..."

>you think getting surgery destroys your confidence or what lmao?
it's called implying

What did the ones on the right do? They just look naturally ugly

this screams underage

>hurr what is plastic surgery addiction durr

they look like shit because they did it too much.

obviously if you turn into the bogs your confidence will drop, but we're talking if you have successful plastic surgery, which is why we're talking about more attractive people getting more attractive women, they're more attractive because the surgery

He wasn't all that ugly to begin with. He was just impatient. You can clearly see that puberty hit him after he got the jaw surgery.

user you don't understand this thread, when you see these amazing after surgery pics they are just that, amazing, they are some of the best case scenarios of people who added 2-3 points to their face thru surgery, in many cases many other things have changed as well, it's not the surgery alone, and for the average person they can expect maybe a 1-1.5 points on their face, and this is all with them having to risk their face getting even more fucked up.

my point is surgery isn't a good idea unless you literally have nothing to lose, it's like bodybuilding, people share their goal bodies and only 1% will ever achieve it, only unlike bodybuilding the change they will become even worse looking than before they started is way higher...

that being said, i'm out, do what you want just think before you go under the knife.

>genetics aren't some true blueprint of your self
That's why epigenetics exist, which, oh my, also involve genetics.

I only need a nose job but its 4000 and my salary is 400 a month

Can someone give me 4000 dollars pls?

You will change my life and save my life too as i wont suicide

this is now a bad surgery thread