Other urls found in this thread:

monkeyquiz.com/life/rate_my_life.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

monkeyquiz.com/life/rate_my_life.html

I-I'm in the green

Seems just about right

Scarily accurate.

Wewlad

>Sharing your heart with another person is one of life's most glorious, terrifying, rewarding experiences.

lol what a fag

>all those unhappy Veeky Forumsizens
Cortisol is katabolic as fuck. How does it feel to have your gains literally eaten by your feels?

Not too bad, a gf would be nice though

H-help

It's fine

My girlfriend and my mom are the only reason I am alive

Lucky in love, unlucky in life

I hate my life honestly

>Body 5.3

Why are you here?

I think it said that because I have some disabilities and chronic illness related to my body but other than that I'm good body-wise! Gotta take care of this machine!

i guess i really oughta appreciate my life a little more.

thanks for posting this, OP

peace be upon you.

Pretty accurate

>life 9.2

>love: 3.6

i mean, you could argue love is the only thing that matters user.

hope you find it. it's there for you, when you're ready.

>Gotta take care of this machine!
Then why aren't you doing that?
Your mind is shit, your support from friends is barely there, you finances are just as bad.

You life is literally 4/10.
If your life was a chick, it'd be this chick.

Get your shit together.

better than you fags

Who needs friends or family when you got money amirite?

>tfw look joocy but shit mental health

((((never)))) gonna make it.

You

:)

>5.5 Body
>joocy
Do you have a genetic heart defect?

Basically

>i lift and wat healthy, have a good job and nice house, but i'm separated from my parents and i hate my gf

n-no user please. Last time it took 3 months to go away

it's difficult to explain to most people but I've had my fair share of hardships that have set me back. Mostly related to bad luck on the battlefield. But I am lucky to have an amazing girlfriend and though my circle of friends is small, it's very powerful.

If I could change it I would. If I could change my financial situation I would. But unfortunately, it doesn't work like that. But I keep moving every day to make sure that the things within my control are the best that they can be!

> genetic heart defect?

No - a chronic, life-long, and at times, debilitating abdominal issue.

pic related
>joocy

Poorfags master race. Everybody else isn't going to make it.

That is some juicy armpit hair.

This is lame. My results are best and I'm only in college

I already made it, m8.
But I was a poorfag before I did.

>best
No. Read the thread

Getting a job doesn't mean you made it.

middle class white male problems

It's funny because I'm pretty sad today about getting passed up for an internship.

Making it is being Veeky Forums, finding a Veeky Forums training partner, starting a family with her, having Veeky Forums children who dwarf other children both in size and physical feats, all while having financial stability, feeling safe, happy and fulfilled.

That's making it and that's what I have.
Also, instead of simply having a job, I'm in the position where people throw raises, career advanced and personal intrest in my well-being simply because I am irreplacable in my profession.

stats? time lifting?

Better than i expected.

>Tfw no GF

I'm bored

Send help.

Too bad 'honesty in an online poll' wasn't one of the judged fields

here:

The unfortunate thing is, I am in no way, monetarily poor. I'm currently pulling 89K annually in biopharma (senior scientist, immuno-oncology). It make little difference to my overall mental health. Comically, when I'm at work I feel the least anxious/depressed, with a concrete sense of purpose and subsequent fulfillment. I'm a sickkunt at work.

...I come home - I'm a sadkunt.

fck life

irreplaceable ? Nothing is irreplaceable. What do you do?

Stay at work then. Consider the Japanese model of employment.

>Finance 1.2
>I am in no way monetarily poor
>I'm pulling 89K

Something doesn't add up,m8. What;s bringing you down?

Ok Zenyatta

I fix things that need to work, or else the whole sector stops working and 300 people have nothing to do.

I am the last person around that can do maintain this particular system that's a mesh of obsolete and modern technology. The only other guy died of cancer last year.

I can quit and find another job in less than 3 hours. They can't actually find anybody to replace me - we've 2 job openings for the last 2 years and fired 7 guys who tried to fill them.

What does it mean?

tfw no gf

the person who wrote the website thinks this is happiness

how old are you guy? Asking for real because I line up the same way

Well, I hope it stays this way for a long time. I am curious... what is this sector that utilizes obsolete and modern technology??

w8, I thought we were all leaning Right..

18 I'm fairly young and I meant to post this. I don't think age really matters though. Most people my age are sjws. My parents are very close to me on the spectrum so that's probably my biggest influence.

nah that's mostly a meme that actually attracted real right wings

Pretty satisfied

Am I doing Veeky Forums right?

I'm pretty left but I still hate SJW bs. They are pushing people away from some legitimately decent ideas by co-opting it and spewing PC shit on it

Dude, it took me until I was 21 before I had my first gf and 23 before I met the girl I'm with today (who I am getting married to soon and she is absolutely beautiful). I was a kissless virgin hanging out on Veeky Forums for years. I can't say it will happen with certainty but give it time and don't give up. Girls change who they are looking for as they get older. Once they kind of "stabilize" it will happen

Eastern europe logistics has weird shit.

We're using both Windows CE 5.0 terminals with 7.5MB hard drives and 2017 shit.
I literally have every single skill and cert to repair everything. I weld, I build, I can solder two run over terminals into a single working one, I do server maintence, I teach the IT guys how to access and modify the terminals (I.E. the IT guys learn how to do their job from me), I supervise my own supervisor and the managment knows this (will get the furnace cert later this year and get his job right as I do this).

The only way I can fuck up my life is beating the shit out of some Ukranian retard on camera. Which I won't do. Because I'm and adult. Also Ido the camera shit and know where they're pointing.

nigger what?

i'm the literal manifestation of tfw no gf

how is my love 2.1?

Grill of 9 years left.

Age has a lot to do with it imo, when you're young idealism runs hot in your viens, realism takes over eventually and you skew to the right in varying amounts and accept ideas that you would of rejected as a kid

>love 0

depressively accurate, except the body part - i would rate that as a 5~6

owo

Why did she leave?

Fuck this gay earth.

better than expected

Yea you're probably right

thoroughly kek'd

lost /robot9k1/ here

at least i don't have a disease, yet

i promisse i will start running tomorrow (i don't have money to go to a gym), and try to eat better too

i was going to watch an anime for escapism but i will try to read or study something, the results of the quiz depressed me a little

Most of us have been there, bro! But you need to be serious about changing. There were so many times where I'd look at myself and say "I am too fat, this is unhealthy, I need to change" but after a week I would go back to it. It takes a real shift mentally to get where you need to be. But I believe in you user. Have purpose. A purpose to read. A purpose to work out. Etc. You will make it.

Are you natty? Those quads are fucking ridiculous. You're basically my goal bod except with maybe a slightly higher body fat %.

Also how is your love score not higher.

>i promisse i will start running tomorrow
Start today.
I mean right now.
Just put on shoes and go run.

I think you might have the lowest score in this entire thread. Congratulations?

Only thing I'm struggling with is finding a job in my field after I graduate in 3 weeks.

>tfw college drop out
>tfw can't find a job

I was working towards a fucking arts degree. But there was no way I could have done CS or Math like I was originally for 3 semesters.

Guess I'll die!

t-thanks, i will try my best

I'm more on skeleton side but i appreciate your advice.

I am really bad at sticking to things. But i can't let things keep this way any longer.

Go to /diy/, find a trade you might like, ask them how to get into said trade and live a normal life, doing actual shit and not earning money so you can do shit after hours.

Ugh, pretty accurate and kinda helpfull to see it
divided like that.
Have to put my body at 6 tho im not even at 1/2/3/4 yet.

I have a BS in Biotechnology with minors in chemistry and human physiology. It's a great degree to get into medical or graduate school, but you're fucked if you don't get in. Have to have PhD for like 90%of jobs.

That was fun. This was gratifying.

>spirit
>love
>his hope and optimism: gone

>good financial situation and body
Time to wipe those tears with wads of cash

it's night here and it was raining... --fuck, i think i will do it. wish me luck, boys

i am not very happy about that, in my board i always have people worse than me, so i'm always at ease. maybe i should change boards

i will try to run for a bit and do some pushups

properly cropped picture

Hey dude! I have a BS in microbiology, plus a BS in botany with a focus in plant pathology, and a minor in chem. Im working on a Biotech Cert because its significantly more valuable than just having a micro degree.

I just made this, its called Lemape and the pinkish colonies contain a chimeric fluorescent protein made from mLemon and mGrape.

>it's night here and it was raining... --fuck, i think i will do it. wish me luck, boys
Get a towel ready, other than that, running in the rain is cathartic as fuck.

this

who gives a fuck if it's night and it rained? Sounds like a good jog to me

Life is good senpai

I guess I should probably try to love somebody... what do you do when you have no interest in people

I applied to graduate schools in Fall but only got one interview, all of them said too young, get more experience. Currently have 63 apps at companies in the city I plan to live in, no dice yet.

Dream job is cancer research, specifically immunotherapies.

The smell of fresh rain is great.

One of my favourite things about running at night was the smells. You do not notice that normally, but if you run distance and there's not enough light to get you focused on sight, you start focusing on smell. It creates easly accesible memories and all of them are pleasant.

Helps with getting rid of depression permanently.

Could be worse I guess.

I'm in Seattle, the job market is huge here. I am in the Cert program because I only had 8 months of lab work before I graduated. I get experience this way, and there is an Internship built right into the courses. You have to get one to get the cert.

Rigged quiz.
My life definitely is not on the green side.