Does Veeky Forums train alone?

Does Veeky Forums train alone?

Yes, I mean I go to the gym by myself.

Workout partners are a waste of time, I've had a few in my first couple years lifting and they just quit and bitch and make you feel bad for sitting around resting between heavy sets.

/Thread

Soyou're unhappy because you over rest?

Yes

Yes but I spent my first year training with my brother.
He showed me the path to gains and I have since surpassed him.

I had the opposite problem. The friend I went with would not shut the fuck up. Also, he kept looking at his face in the mirror whenever he wasn't talking. I didn't understand wtf was happening

No, they literally stare at you with a bewildered look suggesting "wtf are we doing?" when you take a rest of more than 30 seconds because they don't understand that heavier weights require rest between sets.

>implying Veeky Forums trains at all

>not going to the gym and sucking off your gym buddy for extra brotein and test
You're never gonna make it.

I do now, again.

fuck that bitch, taught her everything, made nice booty and leg gains and then fucking cheatedo n me

The guy who got me into lifting was a decathlete though, without him I dunno if I would've started. It certainly would've been much harder

No, I lift with my wife and my son, at a small place owned by a family friend.

That gym looks comfy as fuck

It is comfy as fuck. It's also the best place to lift, since we're close to the local Uni, so be both get complete 'I can't bench the bar' newbies and guys like the owner, who does 2/3/4/5pl8 for sets of 8 and is 47 years old.

I mostly go to the gym solo. Sometimes I'll invite a friend over, but only during some week breaks and summer.

>'I can't bench the bar' newbies
People like this actually exist?

Pretty sure going alone is the norm

That's it. I brought 7 workout partners with me over the course of 6 years. They all bitched out and quit. Whenever times got hard they would quit, they would never sacrifice things to lift (like sacrificing watching cartoons to go to the gym), and were just terrible in general. I'm a manlet but I have long since surpassed all of them.

Sorta related but I now listen to Vegeta's SSJ theme whenever I need to go hard.

Usually. I'll ask a staff member or gym bro (know a lot of guys at the gym) if I need a spot real quick. If people are between sets they usually don't mind. Just get used to saying "I'm going for x reps, don't touch the bar unless it starts coming back down on me."

Home gym, so yes.
Sometimes my roommates try to talk to me when I'm lifting so I lock the door and blast music.

For the most part yes. I am the only person I know that has to do masochistic sandbag/KB circuits and 6-15 mile ruck runs for time job performance.

Now I do. I used to train with my bro, but he got a gf who is going to ruin his life but since it's his first gf ever he has the blinkers around his eyes.

I work out at with a 6 AM bike class but other than that I do all my lifting solo

Lightweight baby!

Yeah I do so am I a loser now?
I have to be social and around people all the time in order to not be a loser?
Get fucked annoying faggot

haha if we keep saying jokes over and over maybe they'll be funnier the trillionth time

/thread

>heavier weights require rest between sets.
you're a low volume baby with no gas tank.