/cbt/

Current Body Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kp1qOULDwXA&t=600s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

where's the first pic? retard

Finally a new one

175 cm 77kg

2 years of progress. 16 to 18 years old, 179cm short and 70kg up from around 63, don't quite remember.

Are you mirin my lighting gains?

H-how am I doing Veeky Forums?

im 5'7 and like 63/64kg

What should I do? I wanna get rid of some of my fat, but I need to gain muscle. I was just gonna keep cutting until Memorial Day

put the before pic left and the after pic right you mong
this pic makes it look like you went from ottermode to skinny 12 year old mode

you're gonna make it

6'0 195 - I'm pretty sure i'm about 10 pounds away from reaching the best I could possibly reach natty..

Stay the course or leave humanity behind? I've been in the gym for about 7 years

current state of the CBT
>no one posts lifts

>everyone is borderline underweight

>only about 1 in 10 has been lifting for longer than 3 years

>no one ever posts legs

>no one ever runs sheiko

>>no one posts lifts
It's a current body thread not a current lifts thread. If you want that then go to the PLG or Steroids-R-Us threads.
Besides, who wants to be shit talked by a bunch of E-statters and Gear heads

>>everyone is borderline underweight
Do you know how heavy a natural cut guy is? What it takes to get to 8-12% bodyfat? A lot.

>>only about 1 in 10 has been lifting for longer than 3 years
So has most people on the fucking board. I'm probably one of the handful of people on the entire board with more then ten consistent years of exercise experience.

>>no one ever posts legs
Why for? Women don't care about swole legs.

>>no one ever runs sheiko
I don't even know what that is.

Why don't you just maintain? You look fantastic by any standards, why would you wanna go beast?

I just wanna see what it feels like to use a game genie. To feel that power and see what I look like after a cycle.. Maybe get sponsored or make some money online somehow...

Do a IF style lean bulk for 2 months, then do a 6 week mini cut if you are tuat paranoid about getting fat.

Based on what i see you dont have the definition you desire because you dont have much gains to show for it. Cutting more will just make you look like a lanklet dyel.

Just keep natty, you will be surprised how much muscle human body can build without steroids

i mean, I cant imagine myself getting much better.. that is 5days a week for about 7-8 years. with maybe a year missing in there all together. I'm 30..

What about a cycle of tren to really lean out? Or maybe something not as intense like anavar I think its called?

Right at 35 men start to produce less test. So maybe just wait till then and get on that hgh trt

eat more but eat cleaner and stay consistent. 4 days a week minimum.

What is your diet like, specifically carb intake?

Also look into reducing your cortisol levels as much as possible, i take ashwaganda and i shit you not i gained 4lbs lbm with a restricted diet

Also other supplements that facilitate natural test production like zinc, magnesium and vit d

That was my problem when I was bulking for a bit. I could never eat cleanly to hit my macros

>it's a current body thread not a current lifts thread
>Women don't care about swole legs
>Sheiko? I don't even know what that is
>muh lean bodyweight
>ten consistent years of exercise experience.

top yourself

I eat clean. Basically paleo, gallon of water a day. two eggs for breakfast, something grilled for lunch, meat fish with a slad veggie for dinner. Fruit for a snack..

I do not count calories but I try to keep at or under 2500 around there.

I'm not sure with corisol is. I take a multi, fish oil, glutamine, bioten, magnesium and yohimbine. I could add zinc and vit D.

What do you suggest

sorry for the shitty dorm room surroundings

where should I go from here? I've been dieting + lifting for about 5 months now. (I've been active in the past, but only got serious at the end of 2016.)

Im also trying to lose weight I think 185 I reach 10 11% body fat and have an 8 pack

>where should I go from here?
bench
OPH
how are the legs?

just lift more and eat well

Over Pead Hress

No need to pin and deal with all that shit that comes with it. You look great man

my legs are pretty much rock solid IMO, arguably my best part.
I've been doing the bench and OPH, but they're definitely weaker than my squat/deadlift etc. I'm just working at it though.

I'm eating pretty well (minimum 3 eggs on rest days, 5+ eggs on workout days, lots of chicken). Should I start trying to bulk harder?

lost 50lbs over 4 months on keto, just started lifting 2 or 3 weeks ago.

Which ashwagandha do you take and how much?
I've read that if you don't take the extract, but just regular root, its pretty much useless. You suposedly need KSM66 or similar.

I take one capsule of pic related from Jarrow's in the morning.

You forgot to mention:
>Only dyels get (You)s.
>The few people who actually look like they lift are called fags, ugly, roiders, (insert any insult that minimizes their gains here) by individuals who don't even bother to post their bods.

You can't be serious

That's not true. This board is still mostly positive. It's just be real, say what ur on, embrace it and people will respond better..

Natty will always get more respect because its harder ya know

The guy looks good man what you on about, he has some definition and a fair amount of muscle.

what do you mean?

I don't know about you guys but I sure could use some cock and ball torture right now.

Bro... if you want to make money off your body (advertising fitness brands on instagram or some shit) then you DEFINATELY can. You geniuenly look AMAZING right now. I'm a straight guy, but I'm seriously mirin right now. You look better then most hollywood actors.

275 to 174lbs over the last couple of years

6ft 2/2.5/3.5/4

Bf%? What mode am I? At 1 lb loss a week how much longer until i can stop cutting a do a slow bulk?

Fuck why is it sideways fuck now everyone knows im a mobilefag

calling bullshit on 2pl8 overhead press desu

im gonna use this photo every time someone bitches about their wide hips

great progress user.

5'8 175 pounds. Just need to cut I thinks

Well you're right its 205 but i didnt feel like calling that 1.8plates or some shit

lifting 8 months. how long before i stop being dyel? this shit is so discouraging.

>where should I go from here?
to the gym.

u have no chest or lats. nice abs though

20lb on OHP max is like a year+ of training.

it makes a huge difference you faggot.

implying ottermode is not the best mode you fucking autistic fucks. only a few fat fucks that can't pull off the otter holywood physique tell the greek gods that they need to eat and they look like they dont even lift. 70% of the board is either ottermode or after ottermode. 15% roid. 5% powerlift (literally the nerdiest of the pack, pretty much starwars lifters right here) and 10% are too manly for ottermode and want to go beyond.

ottermode, best mode. full stop.

calm the fk down lmfao

bro you need to work your fucking back. u have no width what so ever.

Thanks bra, made my day

stop just working out your arms and workout your chest back and abs and u will start looking like u lift. whatever routine you're doing, it's garbage.

i do weighted crunches with a 20 pound plate behind my head 3x30 twice a week, plus planks/lying leg raises. i bench 3 times a week 4x8. i dont know why my chest and abs are so shit.

Yeah ive been trying to do more lat work, ive been on a cut for so long that i havent gained any mass in years now

What kinda back work should i try to incorporate? Right now i just do deads, dumbel rows and pullups. Should i just start doing heavy barbel rows?

maybe you don't use your abs and use other parts of your body when you do those ab exercises. if u bench 3 times a week 4x8 I honestly not sure why you're body composition looks like that. maybe stop isolating arms for a while until your chest grow, play with your chest grip. and do 3x5 instead? what's your numbers for bench?

I personally not a big fan of crunches as I tend to cheat and not hit my abs but use my neck and shoulders etc. I like slow hanging knee raises and the stability ball passing exercise, I feel like those really work my abs, like I can feel the burn afterwards. I remmeber doing decline setups once and they worked like a charm, my abs were so sore the next day, but as I kept on doing them I felt like they no longer had that effect that they used to have so I ditched them.

honestly I have a similar problem with my lats, my chest is too big for my torso right now so I wouldn't know. I hear great things about rack pulls though. I hear you're supposed to be barbel rowing as much as you bench, so there's that.

i mean ive always noticed that i can barely feel the 'burn' in my chest while flat benching, so i switched exclusively to incline bench and dumbbell flyes about a month ago. maybe it's just my imagination but i THINK i'm already noticing my chest growing, because i can actually feel an intense burn while doing those exercises.

i'll try your ab workout advice.

well incline bench from what I hear is a better chest grower, I personally when I bench work up to 3x5 and then after I'm done I do a 1x20 set with a lower weight and that really makes my chest cry.

as for ab exercises here's a good video youtube.com/watch?v=kp1qOULDwXA&t=600s

make sure your abs are sore after the exercise, if not, youre doing something wrong. if u just feel tired, youre not isolating your abs enough. they should be sore. mine are usually sore an hour at least after I leave the gym.

How do I work on getting an adonis belt peeps.

Pls no bully on chest acne, currently using cetaphil for it.

Wheter you'll get an adonis belt is pure genetics. To make it more visible, you have to cut though

strong core from OHP and deadlifts and squats and low BF. worked for me, never did isolation.

6'2, ~200 lbs in both pics

>tfw fell for the rack pulls meme

Holy shit I'm bulking and my hips look like the right pic.

Does that mean I will make it?

Doing good man.

Yeah I'm gonna see if I can make my lats explode, but I have a feeling I just have weird inserts and a pretty narrow upper body.

Chest flies
Lat pulldown
Wide grip pull up
Shoulder press
Lateral raises
face pulls
Shrugs

This will help your lagging chest, lats, traps and shoulders (shoulders not as bad).

Cutting till May
5'11"
173 --> 147 --> 162
I have a pump in the NYE picture

>OPH

one punch hand?

Stay natty. You look amazing. I knew those feels, remember it's a marathon.

Is it better to shave stomach hair and keep chest hair or shave it all?

Fucking hell, how many CBT threads are out there.

50 days in
6'3" 197, had couple of beers.

been going to the gym, but like I said above, my OHP and bench press are definitely my weakest lifts, so i guess I need to put more focus on them

dilfmode.

What... what is your body doing in that second shot?

Are you okay?

have you felt anything from it?

nice serratus, what's your ohp?

lifts?

>lifting for ottermode

this meme needs to end ASAP.