youtube.com/watch?v=vjPiUulp2Dk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How much does omar deadlift nowadays?

lol

Is Silent Mike natty?

bump

Who's that? Source

wish i knew :(

Yeah. Everything about his physique is natty. All his lifts are natty as fuck, we literally have natty trips here who outlift him. He preaches a very sensible sustainable training style. Dude has been lifting a long ass time too. No reason whatsoever to assume juice.

>No reason whatsoever to assume juice.
He outlifts me, that's a valid reason to not only assume, but be sure that he's juicing.

>powerbuilding

just based off the fact that he had to make up a name no one else uses for a type of program that builds??? something you have to look up, i'd say it's probably crap since he had to invest a whole new goalset just to market his program to people

>also he has terrible genetics if he actually know how to train but that is unrelated

Georgia Jones. I remember wanking to this image set like 8 years ago. Good times.

Omar would have made a hell of a shemale.

Wow you need to stop tripping faggit. Powerbuilding routines have been around for a very long time. 1 day you do your compounds next day you do isolations then next day compounds again then isolations again usually in a 6 day period.

>being this retarded
Please don't ever post again

yeah that's some serious shilling

>splitting up a basic split so you can market it as something new

yeah guys that isn't some snake oil, have fun with your meme magic wokouts

>I haven't read the program but it's safe to say it's bad because I don't like the word OP used

kys

>i trust a person who promises a routine that will make you strong and massive but looks like shit

idiot.

>yfw it's an intermediate DUP program and not a PPL or U/L

lol

Is it worth buying? probably not but it most certainly will work. Every program that isn't specific to a sport is a 'powerbuilding' program because getting stronger and gaining mass is nearly impossible so to say a program is bad because it uses that term dismisses any properly written program for natties. Retard.

Silent Mike and Bart both look good when leaned out imo, all of them are likely significantly stronger than you. I'm not saying but the program but your reasoning is retarded.

the only one here who is retarded is the one who thinks a routine that doesn't train

>lateral delts
>lats
>serrates
>wrists
>I can keep going

and promises mass gains is good for building mass.

omar isuf looks like shit and so do you.

buy*

>all of them are likely significantly stronger than you
plz post 1800+ total

Post yours faggot

M8... lol now I know youre trolling

i'm not a professional youtuber, and I wan't the one who started it was I, but if you want here is a video of 700lb diddley, I also have a 355lb jerk/pp w.e u wanan call it on my youtube, both of those lifts are 50lbs under my maxs, use your imagination for the rest

:^)

foget link, tehe

youtube.com/watch?v=vjPiUulp2Dk

BTFO. Mods, ban that faggot who doubted him.

pissening form my dude

yfw when mike has done more than that

l
o
l

Silent cuck pls go

>mfw I've done more than that also

again 700+50 = 750

also silent mike deadlifts with his legs spead like a girl waiting to be fucked

>it's not cheating tho it's allowed

l
o
l

>here's a video of me lifting 300
>I CAN DO 800 THO
l
o
l

Mike did it faster with better form
P.S. Nice karate pants faggot

Angry because it's true

>Being this mad
It's ok man most people will be obscure you don't have to be so angry you got outlifted

you def. aren't butthurt

> significantly stronger than you

p. edgy

>Anime posting

>TITUS
>Get the cross

Ooo man this board is so trash nowadays.
>hes never heard of powerbuilding

Ooo shit it's big nig didn't know that was you but that pull is horrible no offence and powerbuilding has been around for a long time

LOL you have not changed

But they look like shit.
Why would you want this?

how has your life changed since that time user?