Wasted potential

ITT we post people who have potential but refuse to use it

She's great as she is, any more muscles and she'll just continue to look more and more masculine.

fuaaark id bust a lifetime supply of creampies in her sugar walls, THICCCCC

>thinking of her hurting

She could lose some weight and she'd be ten times hotter

desu I think we're rapidly approaching a sort of modernist zero hour where mass appeal across an entire culture doesn't matter because culture is dead
consumerist preferences are wilding out here because of the sheer amount options; as long as you perfectly offer something different then you can be successful thus fat supermodels
I think at some point in the future we'll use present-day ugly people as models

To people with low test and other women.

Cases like these are extremely rare, look at her face it has almost no fat deposits

Normaly people with this kind of bodyfat will have a puffier face.

Would m8 with though

user

badboy2 fulfilled his potential

>any more muscles
>implying it's easy for natty girls to put on muscle at all
>implying that girl isn't riding on a 100% genetic fat distribution

literally 99% of humanity

Me

She kinda resembles a fridge

Alright if the first one brushed that bad then I agree. Still would fug though.

>I feel like king jong un has a really large frame and small limbs. Could be a mega high-tier powerlifter

Potential for what? She's getting paid buku bucks to look hot in underwear and can choose literally any dick to hop on while we feelspost on a serbian potroast forum.

unfortunately he has gout and a few other problems from living such a fucking decadent lifestylew

All of us.

a-aayy

>kim jong
>unfortunately

>look up her instagram
>BLACKED

Nope

I'm sure she's losing sleep over some limpdick/drysnatch white power loser online.

>not having the noble will to see even your worst ennemy go to the top of human ability (as well as you)

DYEL?

She'll be getting plenty of rest when Tyrone inevitably chimps out and murders her fat ass