Tfw you shit once a week

>tfw you shit once a week

How is that possible user?

Tell me your secret.

>tfw you shit 3 times a day

Kinda in a similar boat. I poop once every few days.

How do you poop daily?

how much do you guys eat to hold that in for a week? i eat 3k calories a day. That shit would literally be 7 lbs w/o any moisture....

>comfy shit schedule only 3 times a week
>start bulking
>explosive protein shits every morning now

3000kcal a day
Only shit once a day

Do I need more fibre?

I eat at least 3k a day and I shit once every 2-3 days unless I aggressively sip on coffee every single day

My shits are bigger than my muscles

>tfw just shat a 2ft log

are you on NOBRAP, OP?

Same here, always been like that. Shitting everyday feels so alien to me. Also I spend like half an hour shitting.

how? I shit like 2-3 times a day

Same story here. At least it makes road trips easier.

I started to shit like a rabbit, or a sheep, recently. Like lots of tiny balls of shit, what the fuck is up with that?!

skelly?

happened more than once?

I noticed I feel my best when i'm not constipated.

yes

this happened to me recently too. tiny hard turds.

lay off the opiates m8

>eat nothing for four days
>shit nothing
wow

>shit twice a day before/after work
>Takes at least 15 minutes second time

>eat fruits and veggies every day
>still have infinite wipe shits

damn your breath must stink

all that built up shit in your lower torso.

I shit 2x a day

Yes.

eat fiber you stupid fuck

Haha, your name on Xbox isn't XxbigrondawgxX is it?

>dirty bulking
>shits 1x a day
>wipes 1 time
>paper is clean
shit it feels good

Fucking this

If your not eating a lot and your food is not very bulky

crank up the fiber
and take stool softeners
and drink a lot of water

if it get really bad you might need to go get a camera put up your butt
i think its called a colonoscopy

BRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP

SLOP SLOP SQUELCH PLOP

you're dehydrated and not eating enough fiber

Eat less protein. My first gym crew had a doctor in it, and he told me that if you're getting too much protein, you have infinite wipe shits. He also said that if you're getting too much fat, your poo floats.

D-does that actually happen?

constipation can cause bad breath yes

How big is the shit?

>tfw my last two shits were soft and broke apart in the water, yet my assholes was completley clean

A diet of protein bars, corn flakes, whey powder, and multivitamins does wonders for the body.

I shit at least twice a day, sometimes three times. Is that too much? I'm vegetarian so I eat a ton of fruits and vegetables every day.

Not OP but I had a period of my diet where I only shit once a week.

It had something to do with me only eating 500 calories of strict keto per day.

I was a bit insane with my diet back then but I was a desperate fatty.

Also the keto diet in general will reduce bowel movements. This is because protein and fats are primarily digested and disposed of in your urine (also in the air you exhale).

Carbs make up the majority of your poop. If you stop eating carbs you will basically stop pooping.

I shit once every day at the same exact time. If I switch to veg only I do 2 - 4 shits a day. But I keep my intake under 2000kcal and I'm not a skelly.

UNRELATED BUT IMPORTANT
Does eating too much junk food shit give shit skin?
I changed my diet to fried chicken and shit two weeks ago and my face now is full of little barely visible pimples, I've got some chicken skin shit on my face fuck you retards, wtf Veeky Forums I thought IIFYM wasn't a meme

>ITT: retards who are going to get colon cancer
Not even joking. You retarded fucks aren't eating enough fiber and will definitely get colon cancer some years from now.

Also, stop eating so much protein. Yes, many studies have shown 1g per 1 lbs of body weight is close to optimal, but let's face it, you're a fucking retard, you are far from optimal in routine, effort, recovery, DIET, and genetics. Eating an obscene amount of protein isn't going to overcome any of that.

thats not healthy. better take proactive action now before u get IBS/Crohns/Diverticulitis etc

no corn/fructose syrup and no GMO food for starters

Your doc knows what's up.

>Carbs make up the majority of your poop. If you stop eating carbs you will basically stop pooping.
>basically stop pooping
You are retarded.

What the fuck is infinite wipe shits, are you fuckers eating so much fat your turns turn into ink?

Not fat. Protein. He said that if you have too much protein in your diet, your poo turns into the consistency of clay. You can wipe for hours, and there will still be shit on the paper. When that happens, you can tone back the protein. Tested it myself, and it checks out.

Wait wtf, so are the memes true? Americans actually smear shit on their asses with paper and not actually wash themselves after taking a shit? wtf

>Before Keto
bloated literally 100% of my waking hours for weeks at a time shits are also infinite wipes
>After Keto
No bloating after a week. Sgits are few but quick and messless.

Tldr genetics

>using paper to smear shit around your asshole until its "clean"

Do Americans really do this?

It's hilarious that they mock indians when they literally walk around with shit on their bodies

This can be potentially dangerous. If your bowel movements are too slow (common with the morbidly obese) your stoll will starts to rot inside you. This might sound redundant, but it's not, specially if you eat a lot of meat.
Carnivores' digestive tracts are very short because you don't want the carcass to start decomposing inside you

wew

Drink more lol

wtf is that chart even supposed to mean? A Sheep is >80% digestive tract?!

I just shitted earlier, the first time in a week

Same happened to me too, I often shit two times a day. Before I started bulking I would shit 3-4 times a week.

WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU MEAN HOW POOP DAYLI?
EVERYONE POOPS DAYLI WHAT THE SHIT

>shit 4+ times a day

more water soluble fiber like sweet potatoes.

>at work
>drinking 6 shots of espresso during the day
>3-4 shits
>weekend
>maybe 1 espresso
>don't shit for 2 days
it's caffeine you dip

take some Metamucil

you will shit once a day, and it will fully cleanse your bowels

bonus: its pretty tasty, the metamucil not the shit

Help me I literally start bleeding from my butt and i poop every 3-4 days

its never smooth
I always feel like im going to die

>tfw you've shit 5 times so far today and morning isn't over yet

just eat more liquid food...

make everything into a smoothie using a blender...

whenever i had problems of not being able to go to the bathroom i would do this and i would feel a lot better.

you have hemroids bro

>tfw it's not even noon and you're on your third shit

Pre-shower shit
Breakfast Shit
That probably unneeded but here comes the coffee shit